[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

SMT Devil Summoner 2 (slight scratches, GS case, custom artwork, no manual) - $8
Suikoden Tactics (Good - disc only, comes with GS case) - $5

Final bids have been updated. Please check to see that you have won everything you thought you did =) I'm human after all!! I'll try to get everyone's invoices out by tomorrow evening.

Totals are up, Invoices are sent out to winning bidders! If I get a majority of the payments quickly, I should have most of them out before the end of the week. Those who have 60+ reputation can optionally have me send it to them first. Please PM me if you would like this (for those who qualify).

To all those who have paid so far, I have packaged up all your goodies and they will be sent off tomorrow afternoon. Tracking numbers to be updated in the OP by tomorrow evening.

Most of the packages that were paid for yesterday have been shipped. Tracking numbers have been provided. CrimsonTribe, NastyNin9 and xgrimx, you have my apologies (I left the packages at home today and did not get home in time to make a trip back to the post office.).

Second round of deliveries to go out tomorrow or thursday! The three above and those who paid in YELLOW are going out.

Those who have not paid have until this Sunday to pay or email me with your situation.

Updated more tracking numbers for those who have paid except SixGhost who has not replied to me with an address but has already paid.

GREEN and YELLOW groups have now been shipped. BLUE group is the next group to be shipped. A final shipment (if needed) will go out next week once payments have been received.

The following two people have not yet contacted me after invoices have been sent:
Edwin29 and supremeteam18. You guys have until Sunday before I void out the transactions. A second PM is coming your way as well!
Edit: Thanks for contacting me guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only two packages left to be mailed out. Thanks everyone for a great first lowball!

I will begin assessing the shipping charges and I will start refunding those who overpaid by more than $2 (rounded down). You may see a partial shipping refund as early as tonight if you qualify. At the latest, you'll receive a refund by Monday (again if you qualify).

Thanks again everyone!!

All those who qualified for a partial shipping refund should have received them by now. If you feel I made a mistake and you have a partial refund coming to you, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Just two more packages to send out and this lowball is closed! Thanks again to everyone who has participated!!

[quote name='Edwin29']Got my game, thanks. Next time you having a sale I'll go pick the games up myself and save the shipping charges LOL[/QUOTE]

Wont it cost you more in gas?? LOL!

All packages have been shipped. Please remember to leave feedback when you get a chance, thanks again!! I'll likely start a 2nd lowball in a week or so, but I'm not really sure what I have left over to do so with. Stay tuned though.

Ar Tonelico Qoga Premium Edition (sealed + $2 additional shipping) $1
Killzone 3: Helghast edition (outer box in great shape, contents are sealed - actual shipping) $1
PS3 move controller (sealed in blister box +$1 shipping) $1

Shadow of Destiny (disc only -- good condition, ships with generic case) $1
Persona 3 (complete, excellent -- NOT FES) $1

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings (Good condition - 2 discs only, in paper sleeves) $1
Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition (fair - disc only with custom cover art) $1
Evolution Worlds (disc only, ships in generic case) $1

Alice: Madness returns (sealed) - $1
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (sealed with Jill Valentine/Shuma Gorath code) - $1
No More Heroes 2 (sealed) - $1

bread's done
Back