[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

What was missing from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE? just curious

also is the game CE edition or just regular same as regular edition?

updated to post #205. Please note the erratta, changes in international shipping rules and bonus items added to the auction!

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Any chance you can include the bonus disk for Mass Effect CE. Been hunting for that forever, since someone broke mine[/QUOTE]
Would love to, but the I found this in the condition I'm offering at the auction.

[quote name='y2jd']What was missing from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE? just curious
also is the game CE edition or just regular same as regular edition?[/QUOTE]
There was some bonus stuff in the collector's edition for maps and skins i think. The code was already used anyway. The bonus material was a double-sided poster (one side is map of Rome, otherside is a promo image with autographs (assumedly from the developers) Also an artbook and a bonus materials DVD)

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition (sealed - actual shipping) $5
Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition Tin (No game nor bonus DVD, there is a dent on the front portion of the top cover, + $3 shipping) $1

The Games:

:ps3:
Killzone 3: Helghast edition -- $5.00

:360:
Mindjack (like new - complete)-- $3.00

DLC (Codes emailed, no shipping):
=========================
:360: Alice original full game DLC -- $6.00
:360: Mortal Kombat Online Pass -- $1.00
:360: Mortal Kombat Subzero classic fatality and costume -- $1.00
:360: Mortal Kombat Ermac classic costume -- $1.00
:360: Mortal Kombat Scorpion Avatar outfit -- $2.00
:360: FEAR 3 online pass -- $1.00

Miscellaneous
===========
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary set of 3 posters (NOA club prize -- Opened just to take pictures, actual shipping) -- $10.00

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Novella (like new -- was pulled out of BB outer packaging, otherwise it's brand new) -- $4.00

Art of Mortal Kombat (MK Kollectors Edition artbook) -- $2.00

Assassin's Creed Revelations Playing cards (sealed) -- $10.00

:360: Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition Tin (No game nor bonus DVD, there is a dent on the front portion of the top cover, + $3 shipping) -- $10.00

Persona 3 (complete, excellent -- NOT FES) $6
Killzone 3: Helghast edition (outer box in great shape, contents are sealed - actual shipping) PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 $9
PS3 move controller (sealed in blister box +$1 shipping) $11
Alice: Madness returns (sealed) $11

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (sealed with Jill Valentine/Shuma Gorath code) - $17

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition (sealed - actual shipping) $14

:wii: - Any used games are tested and work - PIC1
Baroque (Complete, good) $2
No More Heroes 2 (sealed) $4

:3ds:
Pilotwings Resort (sealed) $5

Killzone 3: Helghast edition - $11

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition - $17

Kid Icarus 3DS T-Shirt - $8

Patapon 2 (full game DLC) - $2

Mass Effect 1 LE Tin - $9

My baD!! update to 240 =P I swear that bid was not there before. ;) It's late.. cut me some slack... I'm still working too. I need a vacation!
Several people have indicated to me that this past update is not entirely accurate. Please check your bids and let me know if there is any error on my update. In the event of the same bid, whoever bid first gets the bid acknowledged. Thanks folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shivan128']My baD!! update to 240 =P I swear that bid was not there before. ;) It's late.. cut me some slack... I'm still working too. I need a vacation!
Several people have indicated to me that this past update is not entirely accurate. Please check your bids and let me know if there is any error on my update. In the event of the same bid, whoever bid first gets the bid acknowledged. Thanks folks![/QUOTE]

I felt neglected and unloved but I'm all better now.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']yes!!! no one is bidding on the bioshock-2 CE
i have a chance to take it!![/QUOTE]

Bioshock 2 CE 22$

Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition $7
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) $8

bread's done
Back