[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

[quote name='Freemason']yes!!! no one is bidding on the Mass Effect Tin Box!
i have a chance to take it!!

:snicker:[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition Tin (No game nor bonus DVD, there is a dent on the front portion of the top cover, + $3 shipping) 11

[quote name='shivan128']mvc3 SE steelbook is worth it =) and so is the ME tin... it's actually made of metal![/QUOTE]

Wtf? I thought they were adamantium cases!

[quote name='kobra90']Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition Tin (No game nor bonus DVD, there is a dent on the front portion of the top cover, + $3 shipping) 11[/QUOTE]

It works!! well played. I think I shall lur kin the shadows like a Geth Hunter, and spring a nasty Geth Shotty attack in the moment you are busy with a cutscene or think you are safe.

[quote name='Freemason']It works!! well played. I think I shall lur kin the shadows like a Geth Hunter, and spring a nasty Geth Shotty attack in the moment you are busy with a cutscene or think you are safe.[/QUOTE]

Meh. That's my last bid. I only did it for funs

[quote name='Kingmojo210']Bioshock 2 CE 22$[/QUOTE]

well played mojo ..well played

Bioshock 2 CE $24---^

-hint-hint-

i'll drop out of the betting when it reaches $25 dollars

-hint-hint

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NoelVermillion']well played mojo ..well played

Bioshock 2 CE $24---^

-hint-hint-

i'll drop out of the betting when it reaches $25 dollars

-hint-hint[/QUOTE]

Lol it's a win win cuz I want the game and the OP makes more moneys

[quote name='HeroOfTime']Mindjack 360 - $4

Pilotwings Resort - $6[/QUOTE]
Just an FYI, edited posts don't usually count. You may want to repost those bids, bud.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']Mindjack 360 - $4

Pilotwings Resort - $6[/QUOTE]
Yes, sorry, I can not accept a post that has been edited. Feel free to post again with the bids, though pilotwings is already at $6.

:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook $9
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook $7

Mindjack - $4

and Fordianslip, I hope you're bidding on the PS3 versions? I will destroy you if you try and take my $1 Catwoman DLC for 360, LOL

updated to post #284.

[quote name='fordianslip']Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman DLC $1
[/QUOTE]

Please confirm that this bid is for :ps3: otherwise, your bid will be ignored as there is already a $1 bid for the :360: DLC. I've placed it as ps3 bid as this makes the most sense, but just in case it is not for :ps3: please let me know and I will retract your bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin's Creed Revelations Playing cards (sealed) - $11
Art of Mortal Kombat (MK Kollectors Edition artbook) - $3
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) - $10
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $8

:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - no dents, slipcover in great shape) - $12
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $10

:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) -$11

:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $16

bread's done
Back