[OVER] THANK YOU INVOICES SOON Lowball Auction Wii U Mario Kart 8 Xbox 360 Call of duty games and more plus PS3 DS games and more 9:30CT 10:30 ET

I see shipping is 3 dollars but how much is it if a person gets more than one item? 3 dollars first time and 1.50 per item after that ?

Sorry to be that guy, but I will not be bidding unless this is formatted in a legible manner similar to how any other lowball is run. You really should edit the OP to look less confusing, as well as clearly label games (what game is this "Wii" game that is disc only but plays? Are the 1's after the games actual bids or errors in editing?)

I wish you luck, but you really should follow the model set by others whom have runs auctions in this thread. It would attract more bidders (potentially).

Sorry to be that guy, but I will not be bidding unless this is formatted in a legible manner similar to how any other lowball is run. You really should edit the OP to look less confusing, as well as clearly label games (what game is this "Wii" game that is disc only but plays? Are the 1's after the games actual bids or errors in editing?)

I wish you luck, but you really should follow the model set by others whom have runs auctions in this thread. It would attract more bidders (potentially).
This ^

MasaTFC said:

burritoman said:
I am for a fact a girl.. Also I am trying to get the right format for the auction. Please "excuse the dust" while I am a beginner at this.

Dude, you could even just copy-paste the lowball information and just fill in the blanks.

It's not really that hard

Imagine Mad lib! Remember mad lib? Mad lib was fun.

Except when we were all 12 and just put "poop" on everything. (hehehehheeee)

I am for a fact a girl.. Also I am trying to get the right format for the auction. Please "excuse the dust" while I am a beginner at this.
I am aware of your gender (saw another user inquire about it), however that was not part of my original statement. Please do not take offense either way.

In all honesty, it is not all that difficult nor does it take a lot of time. If you are a beginner and trying to work out the right format (and having trouble with it), I would 1. ask for help or 2. simply not do it. I had posted to you before about just copy/paste the rules from my own lowball thread, and adjust them accordingly. Also, editing the title of the thread should include [LIVE] while the auction is current and [DEAD] after it is completed.

All I am saying is, making it look coherent goes a long way (people would refrain from asking questions in the thread, thus making updating easier). If I am trying to sell my car, I would have everything neat and organized in appearance. Video games are not cars, but taking the same level of pride into my own auctions has paid out in the long run (literally and figuratively).

Apparently most new users are either unable or unwilling to read as this is several times now.....

Read the Lowball Rules  LINK

It is always a good idea to read the rules before doing anything else.

DV8 even has a nice Copy - Paste format that is ready to go, not even hidden by spoilers!

also read:

Trading / Feedback guidlines   (what can and cannot be traded/purchased/sold on CAG)   LINK

Paypal (personal payment and fees)  LINK

Because whether or not you actually read the ToS, EULAs, Et Cetera, you agreed to them and are bound to the rules of using these services.

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat.   Ignorance of the law excuses no one.

Edit:

All information regarding the lowball should be in the OP (Original Post)

e.g.

Condition scale

Shipping

Start and End times

Rules

Bidding Increments

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently most new users are either unable or unwilling to read as this is several times now.....

Read the Lowball Rules LINK

It is always a good idea to read the rules before doing anything else.

DV8 even has a nice Copy - Paste format that is ready to go, not even hidden by spoilers!

also read:

Trading / Feedback guidlines (what can and cannot be traded/purchased/sold on CAG) LINK

Paypal (personal payment and fees) LINK

Because whether or not you actually read the ToS, EULAs, Et Cetera, you agreed to them and are bound to the rules of using these services.

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat. Ignorance of the law excuses no one.

Edit:

All information regarding the lowball should be in the OP (Original Post)

e.g.

Condition scale

Shipping

Start and End times

Rules

Bidding Increments
Just added the end time, bid increments and condition scale, Thanks for the heads up I want this to be successful and appreciate all who are helping me out!

Just added the end time, bid increments and condition scale, Thanks for the heads up I want this to be successful and appreciate all who are helping me out!
Rules should be at the top. What time zone of which that time is based? GMT Eastern Pacific

I seriously doubt you read those 3 posts I linked within that 10 minutes, or even if you read my entire post.

The dv8mad "template" is honestly the best way to set up a successful lowball.

You want a lowball to end like Masa's LINK and not like Adriley's LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules should be at the top. What time zone of which that time is based? GMT Eastern Pacific

I seriously doubt you read those 3 posts I linked within that 10 minutes, or even if you read my entire post.

The dv8mad "template" is honestly the best way to set up a successful lowball.

You want a lowball to end like Masa's LINK and not like Adriley's LINK
what are you talking about Adriley's lowball was the best lowball ever here on CAG.

tsssss...i can't say that with a straight face...

Please tell me this isn't going to end exactly at 9:30pm tomorrow, but rather +/- a half hour, so that we can avoid sniping to a large extent.

bread's done
Back