[OVER] THANK YOU INVOICES SOON Lowball Auction Wii U Mario Kart 8 Xbox 360 Call of duty games and more plus PS3 DS games and more 9:30CT 10:30 ET

Xbox 360 Call of Duty Black ops (B) $2

Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (B)$1

Xbox 360 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 No cover art or manual © $2

Xbox 360 Gears of War 2 (B) $1

The OP looks much better than it did before, but:

Small technicality   You do have your time listed as Central time, however as it is Daylight Savings Time (DST) Currently in use is  Central Daylight Time (CDT) and not Central Standard Time (CST)  thus your OP should have (CDT) not (CST).

This is why I personally only said  Eastern  in my lowball as it would not matter whether or not it was DST.

also I would suggest having games listed as such

Console 1:

game 1

game 2

game 3

it makes it much more reader friendly.

The console thing is really just personal preference, but I really suggest that the time be corrected.

The OP looks much better than it did before, but:

Small technicality You do have your time listed as Central time, however as it is Daylight Savings Time (DST) Currently in use is Central Daylight Time (CDT) and not Central Standard Time (CST) thus your OP should have (CDT) not (CST).

This is why I personally only said Eastern in my lowball as it would not matter whether or not it was DST.

also I would suggest having games listed as such

Console 1:

game 1

game 2

game 3

it makes it much more reader friendly.

The console thing is really just personal preference, but I really suggest that the time be corrected.
Thanks for the tips. I appreciate them :)

We wait for her to give us an email address for payment. It ended Thursday night and it's now Monday morning....

Last edited by a moderator:
please contact me through my paypal email
she is not going to be able to read this thread anymore, so either post this comment on her trade thread or Bomb her inbox here, even though she is not responding to them.

I also suggest that those whom had a stake in this blow up her inbox since there is no way for her to see what you say here.

I agree with Kovorkian, this is why there is a (semi) structure to lowball auctions. I really think unless you have like 20 + FB you should not be able to have one (although more 'established' members have run afoul). She actually received the ban for not paying in someone elses lowball, which I find ironic.

edit- she also left retaliatory feedback for a non paying bid infraction negative dropped on her, which is more than likely going to result in a ban from the site. So I don't think there is much hope of this resolving for those whom have paid and not received their items.

Rules should be at the top. What time zone of which that time is based? GMT Eastern Pacific

I seriously doubt you read those 3 posts I linked within that 10 minutes, or even if you read my entire post.

The dv8mad "template" is honestly the best way to set up a successful lowball.

You want a lowball to end like Masa's LINK and not like Adriley's LINK
I guess she wanted to end her lowball like Adriley's lowball. Kovorkian gave her some advice...... :D/

I think everyone tried to give her advice. She started out awry, but seemed like she was going to get the hang of it. Like I've seen in the past, however, it's likely she didn't want to honor the end prices. Better suited for eBay I say.

2 weeks ago I saw her trade thread and sent her $40 paypal for Watch Dogs

She said she would send me the tracking info but never did

I tried file a dispute on paypal but I noticed the payment was sent as a gift instead of goods (didn't see an option)

Does anyone know how i can get my money back?

2 weeks ago I saw her trade thread and sent her $40 paypal for Watch Dogs

She said she would send me the tracking info but never did

I tried file a dispute on paypal but I noticed the payment was sent as a gift instead of goods (didn't see an option)

Does anyone know how i can get my money back?
Part of me wants to feel sorry for you, but the other half wants to make fun of you and call you a 'dumbass'. What should i do?

Well, duh... i'll be an ass. How in the fuck did you gift a payment to a CAG who had such a low feedback. Are you that dense? You've been here since 2007, i think you should know by now how shady some CAG(s) can be. YOU NEVER SEND GIFT PAYMENTS TO CAG YOU DON"T KNOW THAT WELL. The only thing you can do now to get your money back is to call customer service on Paypal and tell them it was mistake that you send the money through the gift option.

Part of me wants to feel sorry for you, but the other half wants to make fun of you and call you a 'dumbass'. What should i do?

Well, duh... i'll be an ass. How in the fuck did you gift a payment to a CAG who had such a low feedback. Are you that dense? You've been here since 2007, i think you should know by now how shady some CAG(s) can be. YOU NEVER SEND GIFT PAYMENTS TO CAG YOU DON"T KNOW THAT WELL. The only thing you can do now to get your money back is to call customer service on Paypal and tell them it was mistake that you send the money through the gift option.
I didn't send the money as a gift on purpose. When I sent the payment, there was no option for goods or gift. I assumed it was for goods because that is the default payment method. Paypal changed their website so I couldn't find the payment options.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty concerned as to how she had multiple copies of MK8 and was STILL selling them.
"they fell offa the truck I swear"

tumblr_m00q10xgr21qh59n0o1_500.gif

bread's done
Back