Paypal "Flash Card Flip" Instant Win Game

i lost again today.....but i got all the flash cards right on the first try if that counts for anything

[quote name='Riyonuk']Do you think it increases your chance of winning if you get all the cards without missing any?[/quote]

Nope.

Its an instant win time game.Paypal has preselected times for "winners" if your the first to play at that exact time or the first to play after a scheduled winning time then you win if not you loose.

[quote name='Chitown021']Sweet I WON..... a chance to win $10,000 :drool:[/quote]

lucky. hopefully i can get something (like a ps3 :roll:)

Wow, 4th day of trying and I won a 30gb iPod Video! I woke up in the morning to check my mail and I have the paypal promo link fav'd, so I clicked it for the heck of it. I did the stupid flippy thing, and it came up instant winner! I checked the rules to see if everything is legit and the odds of winning. The odds are crazy! For the iPod, which is 3rd prize, the odds are 1:145,000. They only have 20 iPods and 2,347 instant win prizes total, so it is crazy difficult to win.

So I'm just here to say I'm instant win proof and keep trying! I'd hate to be the only CAG to win something.

[quote name='crazynater']Wow, 4th day of trying and I won a 30gb iPod Video! I woke up in the morning to check my mail and I have the paypal promo link fav'd, so I clicked it for the heck of it. I did the stupid flippy thing, and it came up instant winner! I checked the rules to see if everything is legit and the odds of winning. The odds are crazy! For the iPod, which is 3rd prize, the odds are 1:145,000. They only have 20 iPods and 2,347 instant win prizes total, so it is crazy difficult to win.

So I'm just here to say I'm instant win proof and keep trying! I'd hate to be the only CAG to win something.[/quote]

are you kidding!?!? your so lucky!

[quote name='crazynater']Wow, 4th day of trying and I won a 30gb iPod Video! I woke up in the morning to check my mail and I have the paypal promo link fav'd, so I clicked it for the heck of it. I did the stupid flippy thing, and it came up instant winner! I checked the rules to see if everything is legit and the odds of winning. The odds are crazy! For the iPod, which is 3rd prize, the odds are 1:145,000. They only have 20 iPods and 2,347 instant win prizes total, so it is crazy difficult to win.

So I'm just here to say I'm instant win proof and keep trying! I'd hate to be the only CAG to win something.[/quote]

congrats. i think i lost for the 7th time today

[quote name='nyj1218']congrats. i think i lost for the 7th time today[/quote]
Join the club. Today was my 10th loss.

bread's done
Back