Paypal "Flash Card Flip" Instant Win Game

This reminds me of the Dell contest they had for a free laptop a while back. I would wakeup go online and see that I am not a winner every day the contest was active.

Nothing again.

Can't this game be played over an oever though with just a change of your email address? The authorization number at the bottom changes

loss number 9...

@ wonder squirrel, idk i jus use one e-mail, the only one that has a paypal account registered

I tried it like 20 or so times in a row with different address's and got nothing, but for some reason the results page doesn't show up now, I match all the cards and it just sits there

I think the people who won something need to screen capture their winnings as proof. It's ridiculously easy to do (hit "PrtScn" and paste it into any photo program) but nobody does it.

If I win anything tomorrow, you'll definitely see a pic up.

[quote name='nyj1218']loss number 9...

@ wonder squirrel, idk i jus use one e-mail, the only one that has a paypal account registered[/quote]

And then youll kick yourself in the ass when you win a laptop but they cancel your win because 20 entries came from the same IP address.

[quote name='Blade']I think the people who won something need to screen capture their winnings as proof. It's ridiculously easy to do (hit "PrtScn" and paste it into any photo program) but nobody does it.

If I win anything tomorrow, you'll definitely see a pic up.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that, but I lost :lol:

1st try won 100min skype some how Thnx for post first time on site as well 1st everythign pretty luck !!!

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Nothing again.

Can't this game be played over an oever though with just a change of your email address? The authorization number at the bottom changes[/QUOTE]

I remember reading something in the rules saying that if you do that, they will disqualify you from any winnings. I guess they monitor the IP addresses and if a single IP address wins twice with two different email addresses, the could track it and disqualify you. I've been going over to my gf's and using her computer and email to try to get her to win since I've already won.

Finally won something.

paypalflipgamewin-small.jpg

Too bad I don't use Skype...

Hey, I won a PS3. I got a Congratulations screen, and then it asked for my info, and said it would take 4-6 weeks to ship, subject to some kind of verification. I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything, though, and so far nothing in the mail to verify my identity (It's been a week or so since I "won")

Any of the other winners get anything like this? Anyone get any confirmation after filling out address, name, & phone number on the website?

[quote name='Reo']Hey, I won a PS3. I got a Congratulations screen, and then it asked for my info, and said it would take 4-6 weeks to ship, subject to some kind of verification. I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything, though, and so far nothing in the mail to verify my identity (It's been a week or so since I "won")

Any of the other winners get anything like this? Anyone get any confirmation after filling out address, name, & phone number on the website?[/quote]

Seriously? Awesome. I was beginning to get sad with all the 'losses' and 'skype minutes' posting. It's great that you won (and got like, the *best* prize), congrats, hope that it works out. You and crazynater are the hope!

I just found this and gave it a shot. Apparently I won a 1 GB HP Flash Drive. Its no PS3, but hey, I'll take it.

Finally got the site to work, but lost today. For some reason, about 5 plays before today, I enter my email and confirmation code, it brings me to a broken link, with some error messages on it. Then I try to refresh and it says I already played =/ Now, out of nowhere, it works....

i'm 0/11
[quote name='Reo']Hey, I won a PS3. I got a Congratulations screen, and then it asked for my info, and said it would take 4-6 weeks to ship, subject to some kind of verification. I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything, though, and so far nothing in the mail to verify my identity (It's been a week or so since I "won")

Any of the other winners get anything like this? Anyone get any confirmation after filling out address, name, & phone number on the website?[/quote]
[quote name='SDC']I just found this and gave it a shot. Apparently I won a 1 GB HP Flash Drive. Its no PS3, but hey, I'll take it.[/quote]
lucky!... man ... i really want to win..plz! i want a ps3 or the computer... or even that flash drive sounds good about now...lol

finally 1/13

100 skype out minutes. LAME

Edit: Yeah it asks for my addy and contact info. They aren't gonna snailmail that stuff to me are they?

bread's done
Back