Paypal "Flash Card Flip" Instant Win Game

This fuck ing contest by paypal is scam.

I only won a 100 skype minutes and I closed the window and did not even try to claim it.:cry:

Paypal = douchebags

[quote name='muzras']This fuck ing contest by paypal is scam.

I only won a 100 skype minutes and I closed the window and did not even try to claim it.:cry:

Paypal = douchebags[/quote]

Yeah man, a free chance to win free stuff is SUCH a scam. :roll:

[quote name='Atomsplitter']Yeah man, a free chance to win free stuff is SUCH a scam. :roll:[/quote]

haha.. Paypal is good but can be evil if you fuck with them in any sort of way. I had my account limited for 6 months before they lifted it.. and they had my $298 frozen till then.

Well anyways, I signed up.. Thanks for the notice.

[quote name='Reo']Hey, I won a PS3. I got a Congratulations screen, and then it asked for my info, and said it would take 4-6 weeks to ship, subject to some kind of verification. I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything, though, and so far nothing in the mail to verify my identity (It's been a week or so since I "won")

Any of the other winners get anything like this? Anyone get any confirmation after filling out address, name, & phone number on the website?[/QUOTE]

I never got any kind of confirmation email after I won. So I guess I can only hope for something in 4-6 weeks? Even though I wait for something every day.

There was a super long confirmation number at the bottom witha * next to it.
Mine was
*YTBY3XL8NR8M7J5CMCF6KW3XL2D6RM

Maybe thats what they were asking for.

[quote name='jennyfur']0 for 20-something by now. Lost track. Been playing since this thread started.[/quote]

Same here. I try it every day and get nothing.

I just received my iPod in the mail today!!! The weird thing is it came from a place called "Strobe Promotions" in Hicksville, NY. Ah well, I don't care....

I GOT A FREE IPOD FOR FLIPPING CARDS ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN!!!

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Ugh, what a horrible game. They should have had "mini-prizes" or something.[/QUOTE]

100 Skype min?

I just recieved my e-mail about the 100 Skype minutes. Since I don't use Skype, I figured I'd just post it here in case anybody wants it.

logo_paypal.gif

hdr_454x127.gif
spacer.gif
Thank you for recently playing the PayPal Back-to-School Flash Card Flip Instant Win Game.
You have won up to 100 minutes of free calls to friends and family using Skype.
To get your Skype minutes,
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com/skypevoucher/
2. Enter your voucher code: XFBH-FTD8-UC
Sincerely,
PayPal
See the PayPal Flash Card Flip Instant Win Game Official Rules at https://www.paypal.com/backtoschool/iwinrules/.
The Skype credits will be applied to your Skype account. Minutes are based on Skype Global rate of 2.1 US cents per minute. Higher rates may apply to other destinations. A connection fee of USD 0.039 applies to every call made using these credits.
Copyright © 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

Just recieved my 1Gb flash drive today with a small note saying

"Congratulation! Enclosed is your HP 1GB USB Flash Drive. On behalf of Paypal, we would like to thank you for your participation in the "Flash Card Flip" instant win game and hope you enjoy your prize."

Did I mention I played the game multiple times in a single day? Yes sir. :lol:

bread's done
Back