Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me too, but I didn't. Everyone else did and then they ran out.

It's a truly sad story =/
Maybe it'll get a big budget Hollywood sequel, that's not quite as sad so as to appeal to a wider demographic and open up the potential for more sequels, thus creating a highly profitable franchise! I want a writer's credit and option to direct.

Maybe it'll get a big budget Hollywood sequel, that's not quite as sad so as to appeal to a wider demographic and open up the potential for more sequels, thus creating a highly profitable franchise! I want a writer's credit and option to direct.
Done! So long as you're not actually in the movie. Cos you suck as an actor, no offence Mr Schwarzenegger

Well, now, I guess this is a good reason to finally complete Darksiders 2.

Playfire needs to move back to giving credit for all the fundle bodder I own. I need to save up that free money for the coming summer/winter sales.

Double post again, but the new deals are up, and surprise! They're terrible.

10 Second Ninja - $6.69 (33%? off)

Blast em! - $1.49 (50% off)

Montagues Mount - $2.49 (75% off)

Speedball 2 HD - $3.39 (66%? off)

The Chaos Engine - $2.49 (75% off)

The Chaos Engine 2 Pack - $4.24 (75% off)

Chip - $4.89 (Steam pricematch, 30% off)

Canyon Capers - $4.89 (Steam pricematch, 30% off)

Mousecraft - $10.04 (Steam's base price for this is $9.99..., 33%? off GMG price)

QuestRun - $4.49 (50% off)

Realms of the Haunting - $4.99 (Steam pricematch, 50% off)

Street Racing Syndicate - $4.99 (Steam pricematch, 50% off)
I doubt anyone would do this since it's been cheap in an IR before.. but please don't buy The Chaos Engine for the online co-op. The lag makes it unplayable. The dev said they were working on fixing it since release, but I think there's only been one patch so far which didn't fix it.

I doubt anyone would do this since it's been cheap in an IR before.. but please don't buy The Chaos Engine for the online co-op. The lag makes it unplayable. The dev said they were working on fixing it since release, but I think there's only been one patch so far which didn't fix it.
I didn't buy the IR (no surprise), but I have really been wanting the game. I loved the original. Judging by the reviews though, it's probably best to wait for another bundle. Not even the 2-pack deal is that great.

I didn't buy the IR (no surprise), but I have really been wanting the game. I loved the original. Judging by the reviews though, it's probably best to wait for another bundle. Not even the 2-pack deal is that great.
Just don't buy it for the online co-op. The singleplayer or local co-op should be ok.

Next upcoming Head 2 Head is Darksiders 2 vs Space Marine, if you care go vote.
Great, I have neither. And of course, despite Space Marine being on sale over the weekend, they didn't mention it being a candidate for the Head2Head until after the sale ended today. :p

I'm assuming more people here have Darksiders 2 from bundles, so that'll be what wins. Any idea where I can get a Nordic/THQ bundle cheap?

It was $1.19 on sale till they ran out of stock
And of course as soon as the sale on it's over, it magically comes back into stock. I really hate when they pull shit like that because something's selling too well.

I guess now we'll be able to tell upcoming sale items by the Playfire rewards
Not really. The only sale items that are rewards are both new titles with a 30% launch week discount. It's easier to just assume that new Steam releases are more likely to be eligible for rewards.

So, if you're like me and considered getting Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition because it's $1.97 on Steam and gives 90 pence of rewards ($1.51), don't. Just looked over the reviews on Steam and it sounds terrible.

So, if you're like me and considered getting Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition because it's $1.97 on Steam and gives 90 pence of rewards ($1.51), don't. Just looked over the reviews on Steam and it sounds terrible.
It was free on Desura, but still terrible.

I'm assuming more people here have Darksiders 2 from bundles, so that'll be what wins. Any idea where I can get a Nordic/THQ bundle cheap?
There was a time right around when I got in to pc gaming that the trade forum was bloated with people selling all manner of "classic" bundles. I was able to fill in a pretty hefty size of the better games in my backlog that way. Doesn't really seem to be much of a thing, anymore, I'm afraid.

Dark Souls 2 25% is over...wtf? The other 20% coupon still works and is for the same period. The DSII 25% off worked just a couple of hours ago...

Anybody know whether Child of Light will be a Steam key or a UPlay key? I know that I'll have to use UPlay either way, but I'd prefer not to have to use it to browse to the game and launch it, at least. (Already been through this song and dance with Rayman Legends, but that one I bought directly on Steam).

Montagues Mount, any thoughts? The Steam reviews are mixed and the meta score is shite. I'd be using playfire credit though...

Montagues Mount, any thoughts? The Steam reviews are mixed and the meta score is shite. I'd be using playfire credit though...
I bought it for the same price from GG. I got most of my money back from cards, but they took forever to sell and I have Foil from it that hasn't sold in about a month. No one is buying cards for that game.

I wish GMG sold that Daylight game. Then I could pre-order it and hope it would get some nice PFRs.
Looks like you'll get your wish soon.

New Rewards

[SIZE=x-small]Available until Monday 5 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:[/SIZE]

We will be adding the Rewards achievements once the list has become available.

• Daylight - play for the first time -
  • Slip - play for the first time - £0.10
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2™ - play for the first time - £0.10

• Battlepillars Gold Edition - unlock The General - £0.10
  • Battlepillars Gold Edition - unlock Fully Loaded - £0.25
  • Battlepillars Gold Edition - unlock Caterpillionaire - £0.50

Hmmm, but then if it turns out to just be the usual three of .10, .25, and .50. I was hoping for Goat Simulator level rewards.
Ah, yeah, it'd probably just be the usual set. I think Goat Sim was an exception because they had something worked out with the dev or they didn't expect to sell many copies and were trying to bank on the hype while it lasted. I mean how quick did the hype die down for it after release?

Hmmm, but then if it turns out to just be the usual three of .10, .25, and .50. I was hoping for Goat Simulator level rewards.
I think the only games that get rewards of that level are ones GMG is heavily promoting (like Dark Souls 2 currently). Considering they do not even carry Daylight, I wouldn't consider it likely they will have that many rewards.

I really wish Child of Light was Steam from GMG. I'd grab it for 20% off even though I'd have to turn my cheapass card in.
You and me both, and even then I'm close to buying it as a uPlay copy.

Whoa - this Child of Light looks interesting.

So, let me get this straight - is this a platformer that has turn-based RPG elements?

You and me both, and even then I'm close to buying it as a uPlay copy.
Whoa - this Child of Light looks interesting.

So, let me get this straight - is this a platformer that has turn-based RPG elements?
I've been debating buying this off steam with some of the card moneys I've saved up. It's been a long time since I've just bought a game that wasn't on sale, clearance, or promotion that I just wanted to play.

Only thing that's been holding me off is wanting to see if any of the Star Wars games I've been wanting hit a decent sale this weekend. I definitely don't want to be out of gaben bux when that happens.

I've been debating buying this off steam with some of the card moneys I've saved up. It's been a long time since I've just bought a game that wasn't on sale, clearance, or promotion that I just wanted to play.

Only thing that's been holding me off is wanting to see if any of the Star Wars games I've been wanting hit a decent sale this weekend. I definitely don't want to be out of gaben bux when that happens.
While CoL does look interesting - I can wait on promotions/sales.

But, yeah - it does look pretty cool, actually.

Welp, parties over. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume I've been banned from Playfire. I'm greeted with this little gem as soon as I login:

SuccJZi.png

You got a 500 server error on exactly one account that only appears when you login but your other accounts work fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back