[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Slots filled.

Edit:

I would've bought it immediately if I had the cash handy. But I didn't at the time. And I didn't want to risk getting burned by someone backing out on me.
not blaming you it was just the other people who i been messing with today. i got a pm for at least one of them asking want in. I email them back going yes, Never hear anything from them and then pm them a few hour later just to be told. o all of the slots are filled.

Nobody's paying attention so I'll just slip this crap in...  :whistle2: 

Friday Special Bundle - $2.49 for 24 hours

• Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition
  • Third Eye Crime
  • Snuggle Truck
  • Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
  • Coldfire Keep
  • Sacraboar
  • Dracula
  • Dracula 2
  • Dracula 3
  • Penguins Arena
  • RIP Trilogy
  • The Cameron Files

Last edited by a moderator:
All I'm missing from that bundle is the Scourge Outbreak dlc.. which I don't care much for.
...how do you of all people not already have the Ambrosia bundle? That's been in like... eight bundles now. Prime spodering material.

...how do you of all people not already have the Ambrosia bundle? That's been in like... eight bundles now. Prime spodering material.
I got the game for free from the dev for being a previous owner and he didn't bother to include all that stuff.

I imagine he's the same. :p

New monday bundle is up:

YRv16Ge.jpg

From Reddit:

Just be wary that right now Indie Gala is having a bug - their whole store and checkout system is in Euros. Been like this about a day and a half - so it says the $1.89 but when you go to your checkout it's going to be €1.89 EUR (Which is actually about $2.35)

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Well played Indie Gala...well played....[/SIZE]

From Reddit:

Just be wary that right now Indie Gala is having a bug - their whole store and checkout system is in Euros. Been like this about a day and a half - so it says the $1.89 but when you go to your checkout it's going to be €1.89 EUR (Which is actually about $2.35)

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Well played Indie Gala...well played....[/SIZE]
Well that servers u amerikano's right, at least for once you can taste $1=1€.

I'm surprised anyone on Reddit noticed. There's like 3 Americans there.

I guess I'll wait and see. I want Flower Shop but not for euros. Maybe you know who will buy it with lire and then convert it and sell it cheap later.

I just went up to the checkout screen with Google Wallet and it showed the price in $. Is anyone still seeing anything different?

I just went up to the checkout screen with Google Wallet and it showed the price in $. Is anyone still seeing anything different?
Maybe it's paypal only?

Edit: Paypal is showting USD too, so seems like they fixed it.

Ok, since I missed the last group buy I'll start another one if I can get enough people.

1. cyrus

2. sch0oldaze

3. Foxhack

4. stupidproz1

Cool. Actually, Foxhack, might be better if you host as I'm going to be busy within half an hour.
Allrighty. Group buy uh, group closed.

1 Foxhack

2 cyrus386

3 sch0oldaze

4 stupidproz1

5 Malkan

1.60 per person, I'll send PMs to everyone with my info and send you the gift link as soon as I finish my errands.

I'm in for a group buy if anyone else is hosting or a current host needs a spot filled.  Thanks!

bread's done
Back