[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

:( already have the PS4 and WiiU
Why would you need another system with virtually no worthwhile exclusives? Halo and Gears got boring last gen.

A good PC and a Nintendo are the best combo, imo, assuming you enjoy the Big N's first party titles, and this is coming from someone who owns a ps4 and wishes that he invested in a proper gaming pc instead.

Why would you need another system with virtually no worthwhile exclusives? Halo and Gears got boring last gen.

A good PC and a Nintendo are the best combo, imo, assuming you enjoy the Big N's first party titles, and this is coming from someone who owns a ps4 and wishes that he invested in a proper gaming pc instead.
I do have a good gaming PC... along with the PS4, WiiU, Vita and new3DSXL
... which is why I mentioned the XB1 :X.... the point wasn't the XB1 actually - was more like how all these bundles could add up :/

Its funny, I have a gaming PC, Wii U, PS4, and X1 and lately the X1 is getting all the gaming time. PC definitely offers the most robust gaming experience, but I do enjoy my consoles, and their exclusives as well

I'd usually be annoyed at Down to One being bundled so soon, but maybe this way I'll finally be able to get into a fucking game. Seriously, this game is so dead.
Down to One....TUMBLEWEED! AMIRITE?!?!?!?

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

I remember when I used to waste thousands of dollars on buying video game consoles. Then a girl let me touch her boobies.

Haven't looked back since.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll host as soon as the pack price gets sorted out too, since I assume there'll be a decent demand for these.

Also, $1.89 is the confirmed prices now according to the IG announcement, so no worries that it'll randomly spike.

Sigh. I really only want it for Freedom Planet. Enhanced Steam suggests $2 is lower than any historic pricing & it's never been bundled. May bite and hand out what I don't want from the rest. 

I want Freedom Planet (highish want) and Sword of Asumi (just a sucker for VNs though this one is alright looking). The Vanguard Princess DLC is a nice touch.....not sure....though. I shouldn't have bought Crimzon Clover from a certain Brazilian site......was cheap enough though...Likely will get this though and give away my extras (which are games not mentioned here).

I shouldn't have bought Crimzon Clover from a certain Brazilian site......was cheap enough though...Likely will get this though and give away my extras (which are games not mentioned here).
I warned you it was due for a bundle soon, the publisher bundles everything.

I wish I hadn't bought the Lilith DLC though, but that doesn't hit me so bad.. used playfire credit. Freedom Planet really looks like it's Humble quality, I have no idea how IG got that before Humble..

You guys are silly. ;)

EDIT:

Indie Gala Monday 52

$1.89 for the first 24 hours

Gift pack price is pretty ridiculous right now. $15.18 for a 5-pack? If it goes down, I'll be willing to host, but not like this. Not like this.
Nice, I've been waiting for Freedom Planet and Sword of Asumi to get bundled.

It's too bad I own everything else in the bundle already. Hmm.

I bought a 5-pack after the price change but IG fucked up and only gave me 2.  :wall:

Anyways, if anyone wants in, I'll be sure to hook you up as soon as I get the missing 3 bundles or if it's not resolved by the end of the day, give you a complete refund.

Price should be $1.61 PayPal, just PM me.

Edit: Got all 5 gifts now. Everything's all good.

The Vanguard Princess Lilith DLC code contains the Hilda Rize DLC. The publishers are jerks and haven't removed the Hilda DLC from sale, despite numerous complaints about DLC scamming.

I'm surprised to see Freedom Planet in here. I somehow expected Humble to end up with it first...

The Vanguard Princess Lilith DLC code contains the Hilda Rize DLC. The publishers are jerks and haven't removed the Hilda DLC from sale, despite numerous complaints about DLC scamming.

I'm surprised to see Freedom Planet in here. I somehow expected Humble to end up with it first...
Yeah, sucks that the DLC is useless, they should've used that spot for a different game.. Even a repeat game would be better than useless DLC.

is the vangard dlc seperate keys?

Also, really surprised to see Crimzon and Freedom Planet in a $1.89 bundle. I think Crimzon was in a $6 tier on humble
Yes. I'm not surprised at all to see Crimzon in this bundle, but Humble must be really slacking to not have grabbed Freedom Planet before IG. I think if they added Mac/Linux support, it'd easily be good enough to be in a numbered HB.

Yes. I'm not surprised at all to see Crimzon in this bundle, but Humble must be really slacking to not have grabbed Freedom Planet before IG. I think if they added Mac/Linux support, it'd easily be good enough to be in a numbered HB.
I expected it to show up in a numbered HB. Maybe in the next one.

ETA: Blah blah hosting a pack $1.61 PP Gift each 3 spots available bleh. ASK FOR A SPOT HERE, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. Done.

1: Me

2: Junpei

3 & 4: elessar123

5: shivan128

So the Lilith code is Lilith + Hilda Rize?
2 codes, 1 for each DLC. But the Lilith key contains both Lilith and Hilda Rize content. You can technically activate both keys. The dev is just moronic.

I probably made that sound more confusing than it is.. but all you need is the Lilith key.

Gah these fill up so fast now. I'll host a 5-pack if it fills up, and finish it up later tonight. Post/quote here please.

1 dfg

2 gilby

3 EpicGilgamesh

4 Neuropod

5 shivan128

Gah these fill up so fast now. I'll host a 5-pack if it fills up, and finish it up later tonight. Post/quote here please.

1 dfg

2 gilby

I'm in. An IG monday bundle frankly has no business being this good, even considering the repeats and redundant DLC.

Plot twist! I'm gonna need to grab a bundle from you, dfg. Unless one of my gift folks wants to switch with you so I can keep my friend's email address private.

bread's done
Back