[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I used to buy every non-absolutely atrocious IG bundle just to host group buys of them. With this new limit, it's not really worth buying some of their rather bad bundles... the risk of them selling poorly/not having a HH outweigh the possible benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that new HH hosting limit is a poor choice by IG. Let's limit the best thing we have to offer! Brilliant.

I might just wait on Tré Moré if nothing comes about. Although I won't hold my breath since they've been hit and miss lately.
I'm also in for a copy if someone group buys the Spring Rush bundle.

I didn't even know there was a new limit imposed. What's the actual limit now?

Is there any demand for the Spring Rush bundle at $2 a bundle pre-pay?  That's how much it would cost if someone buys a BTA right now and then hosts a 5 pack x3 during HH.  

Is The Old City worth the price of a HH buy all by itself? I pretty much either have or wouldn't play everything else in this bundle. $2 would be 80% off. Then again, it will probably end up bundled again.

Is The Old City worth the price of a HH buy all by itself? I pretty much either have or wouldn't play everything else in this bundle. $2 would be 80% off. Then again, it will probably end up bundled again.
I would say no.. but I'm cheap. It's still available on Tremor for 195 coins, which is equal to like 20 cents.

New IG Monday

Call of the Ninja
Arena Masters Edition + Skin Pack DLC
Cubicity
Bard to the Future
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Damned Nation Reborn

2 repeats for me (Arena Masters Edition and Cubicity). I bought it. +4/+25/-7/+1 or whatever the hell formula dfg uses.

New IG Monday

Call of the Ninja
Arena Masters Edition + Skin Pack DLC
Cubicity
Bard to the Future
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Damned Nation Reborn

2 repeats for me (Arena Masters Edition and Cubicity). I bought it. +4/+25/-7/+1 or whatever the hell formula dfg uses.

I'll host the group buys, $1.61 per person. Send me a PM.

I'll host the group buys, $1.61 per person. Send me a PM.
crazy ass tebow wants in

Spankdragon kiss Barbie Blank!: tell balde im in
Spankdragon kiss Barbie Blank!: get blade in
Spankdragon kiss Barbie Blank!: send him message tebow wnat in or else he whip him

Have more Mondays left if anyone still needs one.

Remember that this is an at-cost price ($8.03/5 = $1.606). Make sure you are able to gift payments so I don't lose money and you don't pay more than the regular price.

I'd be interested.

Yeah, I'd be down for that too.

I'm done for a IG HH Spring too :)

anyone hosting hump day?

FWIW Fox, I would go for a slot in Spring buy group.
If any of you guys interested in Spring Rush haven't already, please PM. I have enough people to host a group buy and I think it is full for now counting everyone who has PMed and shown interest in the thread. I'll go ahead and BTA now and wait for HH since the bundle says it has 7 days left so another HH should be coming.

I still got a couple gift copies from my 5 packs of each of the following: 

IG Every Monday #54 includes steam keys for Astray, Disillusions Manga Horror, Long Night, Metal Dead, Pineview Drive, Project Night, Urban Legends

&

IG Every Monday #55 includes steam keys for AERENA - Masters Edition, AERENA - Skin Pack, Bard to the Future, Call of the Ninja!, Cubicity, Damned Nation Reborn, The Bluecoats: North vs South

PM if anyone in the thread are still looking for these at cost.

I still got a couple gift copies from my 5 packs of each of the following:

IG Every Monday #54 includes steam keys for Astray, Disillusions Manga Horror, Long Night, Metal Dead, Pineview Drive, Project Night, Urban Legends

&

IG Every Monday #55 includes steam keys for AERENA - Masters Edition, AERENA - Skin Pack, Bard to the Future, Call of the Ninja!, Cubicity, Damned Nation Reborn, The Bluecoats: North vs South

PM if anyone in the thread are still looking for these at cost.
That reminds me that I still have one Every Monday #29 left with Strata, The Escapist, The Maker's Eden, World Truck Racing, Farm Machines Championships 2014, BlackSoul: Extended Edition, and Great Permutator.

Hopefully you don't end up sitting on yours as long as I've had mine.

That reminds me that I still have one Every Monday #29 left with Strata, The Escapist, The Maker's Eden, World Truck Racing, Farm Machines Championships 2014, BlackSoul: Extended Edition, and Great Permutator.

Hopefully you don't end up sitting on yours as long as I've had mine.
Are you selling it? :whistle2:k

Spring HH is back UP :D
Buying now.

Edit:

So I have two slots for Spring Rush Happy Hour left at $2.

One is a regular gift bundle link slot and the second would actually just be the Steam keys for all the games but no link for it since it is just the keys from my profile (the first bundle I BTA to lock in semi early buyer status)

PM me if interested.

Evoland bundle is live.

SsD7580.png

Yeah this bundle blows...didn't have Legends of Persia....looks at the review....yeah i'm better using money on the Humble Weekly or such.

I was gonna ask if anyone even wanted this hosted.. but I seem to have gotten my answer.

This is pretty much the same as Hump Day 2 for me, only missing ONE game from the BTA (Legends of Persia). And this bundle isn't even as heavily padded with repeats as the Fridays have been.

IG's really off their main bundle game lately. Less work for me, I guess.

Anyways, if anyone actually does want this hosted, post or PM me or message me on Steam or whatever, and if there's enough interest, I'll buy in. Otherwise, it's gonna be another skip.

Well, World War I isn't available on Steam anymore so theres that.
They bundle it a surprising amount for a delisted game, but that's because they're only off Steam due to another publisher pressuring Steam into not letting them sell on there.

I guess this is pretty much how they make their money now. The devs seem like good guys though.

They bundle it a surprising amount for a delisted game, but that's because they're only off Steam due to another publisher pressuring Steam into not letting them sell on there.

I guess this is pretty much how they make their money now. The devs seem like good guys though.
Oh that sucks, what did the company do, claim a bullshit trademark on WWI?

Oh that sucks, what did the company do, claim a bullshit trademark on WWI?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/297090/discussions/0/35220315661528373/

Basically as I understand it, one dev bought the rights to release a fixed, updated version of a decent game that just never worked for anyone for years. Dev fixes it up, sells pretty well, original company sues wanting a piece of the new pie.

The reason it's sold elsewhere but not Steam (including bundles) is because the game is in "legal limbo", Steam was pressured by the opposing party not to carry it on their store anymore. Apparently, they didn't pressure other retail outlets or other retail outlets weren't as susceptible to the pressure.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/297090/discussions/0/35220315661528373/

Basically as I understand it, one dev bought the rights to release a fixed, updated version of a decent game that just never worked for anyone for years. Dev fixes it up, sells pretty well, original company sues wanting a piece of the new pie.

The reason it's sold elsewhere but not Steam (including bundles) is because the game was in "legal limbo", Steam was pressured by the opposing party not to carry it on their store anymore. Apparently, they didn't pressure other retail outlets or other retail outlets weren't as susceptible to the pressure.
Yeah, sucks for the dev, they probably don't have enough money to put the matter to rest.

bread's done
Back