[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I don't think they'll have a Happy Hour for Saints Row. There's no "is it a gift" option on the page, so it's probably a limitation placed on them by Deep Silver.

Also, it says that you can only redeem it from the US:
That's a lie. There are -no- US-only keys for this game. They probably added that so Europeans don't buy the pack since it's restricted in tons of places.

A cult.

A mind warping, spirit draining cult.
According to the surveys I have taken there, I am a chain-smoking dwarf astronaut. Anyways, I expect Bedlam to show up later today, probably at the same time as the other gala HH games did yesterday. To Bedlam, Tremorbros!

According to the surveys I have taken there, I am a chain-smoking dwarf astronaut. Anyways, I expect Bedlam to show up later today, probably at the same time as the other gala HH games did yesterday. To Bedlam, Tremorbros!
Just logged on and I grabbed the 2nd to last one they had. Sorry bro if you missed out.

All of you "bros" please jump down a woodchipper, "bros".
tumblr_lppyksxAfd1r1thdeo1_400.gif

Storm United will be free to play at launch, and has very few people playing right now. That's just word of caution in case anyone wanted to Tremorbro it. I did nab Bloodsports.TV via a trade though.

Mayhem bundle is on Happy Hour. Anyone selling? I've got a fair bit of it but missing a few games and might bite if cheap enough.

I'm looking for a groupbro of the Mayhem happybro, too. Missing 4 of the games, and only Divekick is tremorbroable (but at 495 coins).

Actually, a lot of people are probably missing Ressurection, but I don't think that's worth owning (unless you're Bobby and need to own everything even if it sux).
I've got Resurrection somehow, but not Redemption. I'd be tempted to buy Black on Steam if they bothered adding achievements to it or something, but since they won't I'll just be happy with my old boxed MysterD version.

On a different note. I'm having a hard time sending money with Paypal....is anyone else having this problem. The paypal site for sending money seems dead to me.

On a different note. I'm having a hard time sending money with Paypal....is anyone else having this problem. The paypal site for sending money seems dead to me.
I was getting "500 Internal Server Error" on the Send Money screen for some reason, but it worked after refreshing 6-7 times.

Eh, that's a weak bundle for all the bundlebros out there. Grapple and CO-OP are the only ones I don't have.

I want Cargo 3 so I might bite.  Or maybe Tremorbro.  

Edit:

MSRP for it is $4.99 and been on sale for $1.49 so Tremorbro or Glitchbro or 90%offbro it is. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck Indiegala stop with these crap Monday/Humpday/Friday bundles....usually only 1 game looks like something you want but you end up getting other junk with it. 

bread's done
Back