[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

There was an 8 USD/EUR purchase limit on "new accounts" last time I tried using another account to buy extra gift bundles. No idea what counts as a "new account" though, since I'd had that one for over a year.

DarkCsarX is my backup to Blade and Bobby actually found him when both of them were not hosting. He is a CAG and gets back to me fast with keys and if you add him on Steam he hits me up sometimes when I forget about one.

I think it's been on steam for about a month and the dev said they sent keys to groupees a while ago. Not sure wtf is happening. I bought the bundle mostly for Uncanny Valley, but Fitz the Fox is a pretty good game (yeah, I played it) if you didn't get it from the IR bundle.
Yeah, that's frustrating. The dev hasn't even replied on the Steam thread since they claimed to have sent Groupees keys. They've clearly been active enough to rebundle and the Steam account is online right now. Just added them, I'll see if I can get the ball rolling.

New Hump Day is pretty bad in comparison to the last few they've done. Only 2 new games, and the Two Tribes games have been bundled a couple of times. I think the only one I'm missing besides the new ones is "You Are Not A Banana" and I know that's been bundled a ton as well.

Given the quality of the non-mystery games, I'm going to assume they're repeats/also crap. Definitely a Tremor kind of bundle.

I noticed the breast fight tyranny of posteriors bundle doesn't have a bundles sold counter. Is this some Italian way of protecting the identities of their purchasers, or do they just not want us knowing how very few of these have sold?

I so wish it had a top contributors list. I would ask us to pool money to put TebowWantsGayMangaBundleObamaRules on the list.
We'd still be paying $50 for a bunch of repeats. :(

Also, I bought Gynophobia a week ago when it was on sale, so you're welcome.

Purchased the Still-Life bundle. Not sure why. Still-Life and Postmortem looked interesting. Reviews for Still-Life 2 really bash the game.

By the way, I have interest in the Friday bundle, but not for that price. Are the Friday and Monday bundles Weekly bundles? The only reason I ask is because the Friday Bundle is about 3 weeks long. If it gets a Happy Hour, I'd like to buy it from someone hosting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased the Still-Life bundle. Not sure why. Still-Life and Postmortem looked interesting. Reviews for Still-Life 2 really bash the game.

By the way, I have interest in the Friday bundle, but not for that price. Are the Friday and Monday bundles Weekly bundles? The only reason I ask is because the Friday Bundle is about 3 weeks long. If it gets a Happy Hour, I'd like to buy it from someone hosting it.
Mondays are only a week long, but Fridays are always a few weeks at least and get happy hours. And the Still Life series is really good, imo. I like survival-horror games.

Mondays are only a week long, but Fridays are always a few weeks at least and get happy hours. And the Still Life series is really good, imo. I like survival-horror games.
Thanks. That's really helpful. And I bought it because I like survival horror too. A lot, actually. Problem is, I've become a tad jaded. Silent Hill PS1 was the best Silent Hill game I played and to date, I haven't found another Silent Hill game that captured the magic of the first. Same with Resident Evil 1 and 2. 4 was just a pure fun shooter, though. Fatal Frame was godly, though. No complaints with that series. Silent Hill was my favorite though and even now I'm still wishing for a new one that's like the first.

Thanks. That's really helpful. And I bought it because I like survival horror too. A lot, actually. Problem is, I've become a tad jaded. Silent Hill PS1 was the best Silent Hill game I played and to date, I haven't found another Silent Hill game that captured the magic of the first. Same with Resident Evil 1 and 2. 4 was just a pure fun shooter, though. Fatal Frame was godly, though. No complaints with that series. Silent Hill was my favorite though and even now I'm still wishing for a new one that's like the first.
Silent Hill 1 is indeed the best. SH2 comes close IMO.

I kind of like the ObScure series, too. It's not that great, but the slight horror and suspense are good enough if you go into it with an open mind. It reminds me of the Parasite Eve series, the first of which I really enjoyed. Clock Tower was also good, but I'm a sucker for these types of games.

Well, for someone who only has one of these, it doesn't seem like a bad price. Does anybody know whether this is equivalent to the "complete journey" package or just the same as buying each game individually?
Not 100% sure but that release is a cluster. I got the complete and it's one game with cards, but all 3 games seperate also have cards......I'd say just get the 3 games for more cards to drop.

The complete edition (which I assume these aren't) features over 4 hours of Developer's Commentary, a Deponia world map that allows for selection of each chapter of the game, a comprehensive graphical questlog help system, minigame help screens, a new launch menu, new hidden collectables, Linux support, plus 6 new songs written and sung by Poki and Behind-the-Scenes videos.

Your choice but the price is cheap enough.

I've bought from this guy multiple times. He's honest and prices reasonably. Depending on what time you try and reach him it may take him a bit to get back to you though. Not sure what time zone he is in.

anyone get the friday bundle try Spy Bugs?   its the only thing im slightly interested in the bundle,  is it worth the buck?  Early access games....

New Monday bundle is up and $1.99 for the first 24 hours.

12 Labours of Hercules

12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull

12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power

Abandoned

Rube Works: The Official Rube Goldberg Invention Game

Super Star Path

Rock, the Tree Hugger
Thank god someone else saw it and saved me the trouble of posting that shite.

That is, without doubt, the worst IG bundle in some time.

Anyone here hosting a 4 pack of the Labours of Hercules and Xena with special guests random bundle trash?

Otherwise I will go to Steam Group Buys group and troll for a dealer.

thx u srs goobai

Those Labors of Hercules games are decent casual fun. I esp like getting lazy arse herc to get up and freakin' punt a huge boulder out of the way. They get very repetitive, but I got through about 2 worlds in the original. Very decent.

I already got enough games I think I might play but won't to buy a bundle with games I KNOW I won't play. Instead waiting for the next VN eroge bundle.

Thanks! I look forward to doing more. Positive feedback is always welcome. :)
I'm positive you should wear this
mfXK8twLpgMD1MAV_bm5Wug.jpg

bread's done
Back