Play-Asia & CAG Charity Raffle for Child’s Play Winners Announced: $10,485 Raised!

I'm in for $5. I just sold a zune on ebay and made about $55 so might as well make it an even $50 and help some kids. *secretly wishing to win the $1000*

youruglyclone has just added a Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition to the runnerup prize list.

Current: $7,160 [updated 12/17 8:50 pm est]

Just donated $10, wish I could do more but have no job at the moment and christmas shopping killed me :p

Good going guys for exceeding the goal!

I'm in. Woohoo. All of these donations are really starting to add up.

I'm excited to see so many people donating what they can. I just wish that I had anything good to add in as a prize.

Anyway, the big push is tonight. Here's to hoping for 10k.

TBW

In for ten. All I can offer after already giving Mike and Jerry 120 back in November. Here's hoping that the entire thing hits the 1 mil mark this year.

C'mon people...it isn't like the runner up prizes are farts in the wind...

A lot of people are going to walk away from this feeling much better about themselves...and perhaps a prize or two richer for their generosity.

.....oh, and let's not forget about the kids. Even 7 year old brain tumor patients need Gears of War, right? ;):applause:

Just entered the raffle. Great cause CheapyD. Your best project ever! A Big Congrats goes out to the CAG Community. Very impressive...Next Year We Need to Tear Down the Wall and Reach $100,000! What do you think CheapyD? You've got to be able to get some great media coverage on a national level with this program...

I even donated 5 bucks for good measure...I want my one shot at a thousand dollar gift card :lol:

Tick tock, people....tick tock.

I'm in for another $5....i would feel bad if we were $5 short of hitting $10,000, so I just had to donate some more....everyone help out....and good luck to everyone on the prizes......

I'm in, plus if it's not too late, I'd like to offer up another runner up prize, a year of free rentals from hollywood video. 5 dvds or games a month for a year. It's the least that I can do. Great cause, keep donating people!!!

In for a ticket. With all the money I spend selfishly on games, it's the very least I can do. Good to see so many people supporting the cause.

Donated a bunch more. Third time's the charm, and even if I don't win squat, I'll be glad to have put some of my extra cash toward a good cause. It'll be so ironic when a site called Cheapassgamer ends up donating about 10 thousand dollars for charity.

CAGS UNITE!

4 hours to go! Empty the wallets, rob the wife or significant other...hell, go sell a kidney on the corner of 43rd and I.

[quote name='marten']1 hour to go! Empty the wallets, rob the wife or significant other...hell, go sell a kidney on the corner of 43rd and I.[/QUOTE]

you are a good dude marten!
is that my old disgaea in the prize package?

Every time I hear about kidney selling I think of Dr Venture getting robbed of both of his kidneys and having to hook himself up to Helper. ohhhhhh good times watching Venture Brothers....good times....

[quote name='xmrblondex']you are a good dude marten!
is that my old disgaea in the prize package?[/quote]

Actually, I opened yours ;)

This is one I picked up way back when Outpost got their small shipment in, and I was lucky enough to call them and snag one.

bread's done
Back