Play Uncharted 3 at select AMC theatres (NY, LA, SF, DC, Dallas) and get early copy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: The event is now over, I hope those that attended enjoyed themselves! If you haven't received a confirmation email, send your inquiries to: [email protected]

I wasn't sure if this is the right section but it's sort of a cool deal for those in the qualifying area. Naughty Dog has partnered with AMC theatres to have an event from Oct 18th - 20th where you can play Uncharted 3 in select theaters in 3D, and win prizes from Sony, and much more.

The general admission is $25 to participate, BUT if you pay the $60 instead for the Premium pass you'll also have a copy of UC3 mailed to you early (shipped via Fed Ex on Oct. 25th). To Clarify since some below were confused: You don't have to pay $85, the $60 premium entry also includes general admission.

Pretty cool if you were planning to buy the game anyway! Odds are you'll be walking out of there with plenty of free swag :cool:

To Buy tickets online just go through one of the theater links below, OR easier go directly to the UC3 Fandango Page (linked underneath this paragraph), enter your zip and choose the date you want. Some theaters don't have purchase links up yet (like Century City for ex) so you'll either have to wait till they do, or try and get them in person. There's also a $1.50 convenience charge if buying on Fandango, but thankfully no taxes:

Buy Tickets from Fandango HERE (not all theatres go through Fandango some go through movietickets.com so click the theater links below for those)

UPDATE: The thread has now been Wikified, below you'll find a list of all the theares and showtimes. Feel free to post which one you're attending to plan any meetups or whatever. Feel free to re-organize the list structure!

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D

On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:

• An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*
Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!

• General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
Participating Theatres:

* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.

SOURCE
Who's Attending

Feel free to drop your username at the event you're going to. Add any other communication info you want in parentheses​

San Francisco
18th:
19th: MunkichioO, Oddeye
20th:

Los Angeles
18th: SecretAgentHam
19th: Metalh123, jantzn
20th:

D.C.
18th: msriflegirl, DeskLaser, phogoodness, youngnoble
19th: ajumbaje, buckythekat
20th:

NYC
18th: Serpentor, Dannya25, Blehza, Quest1962, jiggyteddy
19th: iguss
20th: Dramasetter929, randy_wrecked, pete5883

Dallas
18th: aramsey1986
19th: mkernan
20th: TommyTSquared

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WebScud']My collector's edition arrived today. It was not marked up or damaged like the standard edition was. It still really bothers me that the fucked up that liner art. Like I said before, it's something we paid for.

Ac4EK8XCEAAum9T.jpg

As you can see, I put everything in my display case. I'm going to have to tweak the layout of the items a bit, but you get the idea.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good looking CE, still contemplating wether I should open mine now or wait...

[quote name='WebScud']My collector's edition arrived today. It was not marked up or damaged like the standard edition was. It still really bothers me that the fucked up that liner art. Like I said before, it's something we paid for.

Ac4EK8XCEAAum9T.jpg

As you can see, I put everything in my display case. I'm going to have to tweak the layout of the items a bit, but you get the idea.[/QUOTE]

I want to do a simular layout one day of my collector stuff like that, looks good

thought i let people know, that people are on the multiplayer!! there are a good amount, ive been getting games all day :), maybe you'll bump into me, PSN=Legitskill

Are people playing competitive MP and getting the mutiplayer trophy for it? If so, I'll redeem my online pass now so I can work on the Platinum trophy.

But did you get the competitive MP trophy? I've only heard people playing co-op right now. And did the Subway stats rollover?

I liked the game, the being was awesome the middle was action-pack the last few chapters were OK, if the last few chapters didnt start running out of steam than i would say it was better than uncharted 2 but i feel like uncharted 2 still squeaked past it. Still great though.

[quote name='theking20']so the subway multiplayer goes RIP at midnight? haha if thats the case i'll be playing at 11:50 pm later haha.[/QUOTE]
So much for people camping on the ND forum for the Footlong taunt and shirt. LOL

bread's done
Back