Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

How are the exclusive rewards different from the instant rewards in terms of winning them? The UC3 voucher codes (dynamic theme & multiplayer bonuses) are exclusive rewards. Instant rewards are the Levels 1-3 prizes.

I assume not all managers communicate whats going on in terms of contests and such with employees or that the contests don't really affect sales in smaller towns/areas so they don't get publicized. I'm sure they will put the cups and such out after they use up regular cups and chips around early October.

Or if you're really that desperate you can just buy all the codes you want from a guy on EBay for $6.00 a code of which I'm sure he'll get some trouble now from buyers considering that it's not guaranteed you'll get the MP code with just one cup code like he advertised.

I just got a cup and redeemed the code on the website and got a PSN code for the multiplayer but it doesn't seem like the PSN codes are active yet anyways. Gives me an error when I try to redeem it on the PSN store.

[quote name='eau']The early access to the multiplayer sounds cool on the surface, but it's very likely that Naughty Dog will reset all the stats on the launch day.[/QUOTE]
WRONG! All your stats carry over to when the game is released. This was confirmed by ND :D

[quote name='DeskLaser']I just got a cup and redeemed the code on the website and got a PSN code for the multiplayer but it doesn't seem like the PSN codes are active yet anyways. Gives me an error when I try to redeem it on the PSN store.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. Hopefully they activate them sometime later today.

My subway did have the cups with codes either, just the regular cups they always have. I'll check back on Saturday, Oct 1.

[quote name='samusaran226']My subway did have the cups with codes either, just the regular cups they always have. I'll check back on Saturday, Oct 1.[/QUOTE]

Keep us updated bro, would appreciate it.

just got back from my subway, they had no idea about it either. But they did say they are getting delivery tomorrow, so will check in with them tomorrow or on weekend.

NEW CODE - EEYLFLN4 I scanned the image code with my phone and it popped up. Try it, not sure if its multi use, report back.

The QR code is in the FAQ as a sample so i scanned it, it points to http://qr.prizelogic.com/T$$$H and auto enters the code above in the slot.

[quote name='jamisonfitz']NEW CODE - EEYLFLN4 I scanned the image code with my phone and it popped up. Try it, not sure if its multi use, report back.

The QR code is in the FAQ as a sample so i scanned it, it points to http://qr.prizelogic.com/T$$$H and auto enters the code above in the slot.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Haven't won anything yet.

[quote name='jamisonfitz']NEW CODE - EEYLFLN4 I scanned the image code with my phone and it popped up. Try it, not sure if its multi use, report back.

The QR code is in the FAQ as a sample so i scanned it, it points to http://qr.prizelogic.com/T$$$H and auto enters the code above in the slot.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I won a $2.99 PSN Video voucher.

Picked up a sandwich and a bag of chips from Subway. No code on the wrapper, but there is a code on the Harvest Cheddar flavored Sun Chips. Entering the code, I was offered 4 or 5 downloads. You can only pick one per code and it does not include the online multiplayer. I went with the custom gun. Not sure if the code can be re-used.

RRK6H7AK

Guess its 1 time use only, thanks for posting though.

Hope my Subway's release the cups tommorow, dont feel like arguing in a Subway over a game code

Thank you, won the 3 month playstation plus.

[quote name='thevampyre']Thank you, won the 3 month playstation plus.[/QUOTE]

Lucky! That's what I need.

i might be heading down to subway for a sammich later. gonna search the store for qr codes

also does my username make me appear too feminine? i always thought it but wasn't entirely too sure

[quote name='webkatt']i might be heading down to subway for a sammich later. gonna search the store for qr codes

also does my username make me appear too feminine? i always thought it but wasn't entirely too sure[/QUOTE]

nope.

Canadians get shafted again. :p
If anyone has any extra codes I'd gladly take them off your hands.
I can offer something for Xbox users.

[quote name='webkatt']i might be heading down to subway for a sammich later. gonna search the store for qr codes

also does my username make me appear too feminine? i always thought it but wasn't entirely too sure[/QUOTE]

halolz-dot-com-nope.avi.gif

well my local subway had nothing and seem confused when i asked. good thing i have about 5 more in the area. will try tomorrow

I managed to get a cup code, cant wait to get on mp this weekend.
Here's the code I used if it can help out anyone.
Y3MMFNR7
And here's my chip code, it just won me the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition 0_o
FKWMSNL4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CBas92']I managed to get a cup code, cant wait to get on mp this weekend.
Y3MMFNR7
FKWMSHL4[/QUOTE]

First one doesn't work, second one is invalid.
And holy jesus, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats bud.
I'm muy jealous.

[quote name='Player707']First one doesn't work, second one is invalid.
And holy jesus, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats bud.
I'm muy jealous.[/QUOTE]
I typed the second one wrong, try it now. Thanks tho man, I'm so stoked.

[quote name='mercenar1e']wait the codes that you posted, are those for the multiplayer ? or do you have to win it in that game?[/QUOTE]

Whenever you enter a chip or cup code, it allows you to choose one of the exclusive uncharted downloads like the multiplayer or the dynamic theme.. Afterwards you play the heads or tails game for the other subway prizes.

[quote name='CBas92']I managed to get a cup code, cant wait to get on mp this weekend.
Y3MMFNR7
FKWMSNL4[/QUOTE]

after you entered the cup code did it give you the psn code right away? or did it send it to your email? just wondering if i have to put in real info or not...

[quote name='cscream1']after you entered the cup code did it give you the psn code right away? or did it send it to your email? just wondering if i have to put in real info or not...[/QUOTE]

it does both thankfully

I'm so tired of hearing about people winning things from these subway contests.
I've played every one of these and don't win anything.

Just won the free "3 month PSN Plus Subscription" thanks OP and everyone who posted. I was also wondering how do you access the other two tiers, (i.e. level 2 and level 3 prizes)?

[quote name='the8055']Just won the free "3 month PSN Plus Subscription" thanks OP and everyone who posted. I was also wondering how do you access the other two tiers, (i.e. level 2 and level 3 prizes)?[/QUOTE]

Usually you need to buy a real item at Subway to get the better level prizes.

[quote name='Gram']I'm so tired of hearing about people winning things from these subway contests.
I've played every one of these and don't win anything.[/QUOTE]

same here buddy, same here.

Checked subways in Helena, AL and Pelham, AL yesterday, no dice. A cup code would be appreciated xD

I'll pay you the cost of the drink if someone will PM one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this kind of sucks. Every code people have posted must be one time use codes. None of them, other than the first two that were posted yesterday, work.

bread's done
Back