Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Just won a copy of the regular edition of the game and the journal/wrist combo. Never won anything before and this is awesome!!! FYI....got the first code from my cup and the second one from qr code on FAQ page. According to the rules they determine the winners by random computer generated timeframes. Person closest to the time wins.

I guess I'm an idiot because I can't figure out how to unlock level 2 or 3. I've entered 3 codes and each one said I was eligible for level 1 only.

Got my multiplayer code, no prizes with the spinning coins, and I got 9 total entries in the sweepstakes.

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']I guess I'm an idiot because I can't figure out how to unlock level 2 or 3. I've entered 3 codes and each one said I was eligible for level 1 only.

Got my multiplayer code, no prizes with the spinning coins, and I got 9 total entries in the sweepstakes.

MjC[/QUOTE]
post your codes

[quote name='drobaby']post your codes[/QUOTE]

Two of the codes I used were from this thread. Don't recall which ones they were. The third was from my cup. CZLM7EME

So any help with unlocking level 2 so I can have a chance to win a copy of the game? Do you need to win a level 1 prize first? I saw no way of entering in more than one code before spinning the coin, but is that the trick?

MjC

how the fock do you win this game???? i tried it like 20 times and it ALWAYS lands tails. NEVER heads. stupid rigged games from a store with expensive sandwiches.

[quote name='zanbeak']how the fock do you win this game???? i tried it like 20 times and it ALWAYS lands tails. NEVER heads. stupid rigged games from a store with expensive sandwiches.[/QUOTE]
In my case I've been assuming it detects that my IP isn't located in the US and auto fails me. That means my only hope is someone with an extra code PM's me with it as there seem to be lurkers that never leave this site and grab anything posted.

thos of u who won 3 month psplus, how many times did you play 200 times???? subway is a scam out of like 1000 people who enter these codes like 10 people win the tier 1 prize. what a joke.

To anybody in Tallahassee, the subway on Lake Bradford apparently has the cups. Friend of mine got subway last night and I stole his cup.

[quote name='zanbeak']the coin NEVER EVER lands HEADs. go try it for yourself 50+ times like me.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one playing. You're playing against tons of other people. Do you really expect Sony to give Subway 5 million free codes in the level prizes so they can lose money so people like you can stack up 5 years of PlayStation Plus like you're expecting or sell them on EBay? It's a contest not an instant win. If you actually went to Subway and bought food you would get instant free Uncharted 3 codes. Be happy they even give you free codes so everyone and anyone can play. If you truly want them that bad then keep trying. The last contest I won $50 worth of PSN cash alone over the course of 2 months and this one I have won a code to PS+ so far so it's not rigged.

in fact is anybody doing a thread with all the free codes in the op like the last subway contest? Or make the first post in this thread a wiki.

[quote name='zanbeak']thos of u who won 3 month psplus, how many times did you play 200 times???? subway is a scam out of like 1000 people who enter these codes like 10 people win the tier 1 prize. what a joke.[/QUOTE]

Won it on my first free code!

[quote name='BuDdyLe']How do we unlock the next 2 levels, 3 of the codes I used were just for the first level! :([/QUOTE]

You need to buy a cup with a code on it to unlock the next level. Not everything is free.

[quote name='DeepEyes']Congrats! Want to share the subway code? =)[/QUOTE]

It was just one in throughout the first couple pages, don't remember which one but seems like the next levels are the ones you get for one time use so im off to subway !

But is a code for the multiplayer on every cup? I have awful luck with these contests but I would be very happy with early access to the multiplayer.

If anyone has a code, or an extra please PM me. I can trade a little something for it.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']But is a code for the multiplayer on every cup? I have awful luck with these contests but I would be very happy with early access to the multiplayer.

[/QUOTE]

Yes every cup should have a code that grants early access to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer.

[quote name='zanbeak']thos of u who won 3 month psplus, how many times did you play 200 times???? subway is a scam out of like 1000 people who enter these codes like 10 people win the tier 1 prize. what a joke.[/QUOTE]

I've won a level 1 and level 2 prize from each of the last 3 subway contests. It's not hard, play everyday using the mutiuse codes.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']Yes every cup should have a code that grants early access to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks!

For those of you not having much success try to remember it's all based on time and the number of players at that moment. Your chances at midday and afternoon are significantly worse than late night or early morning.

Also statistics are a fickle thing. Just because there is a such in such chance of winning doesnt mean you should have won by a certain number of plays.

Keep trying!

Promotion doesn't start till tomorrow, but you guys should call around, I had to call 4 subways, before I arrived at my 5th, and they told me they have the cups. They're 30oz special marked cups, and they cost $1.71. I'm going to get a few cups, I'd be more than happy to give out a few codes to those who don't have the promotion available to them, so long as they pay me back for the cup.

ok something is going on......got a cup today (they had to pull it out of the back after i asked) and got my code, then did the sweepstakes thing and it said i won a free UNCHARTED 3 game....but of course i had a fake name/number/zip so doubt i'll get it. it'll let you change your address but not your zip/name/number....maybe they'll send it anyway and it'll show up here...but i doubt it haha. but how is it possible so many people are winning free games/collector's edition? i doubt there are that many people entering codes yet as very few places have the promotional material out...could it be a glitch or something? weird. i got my multiplayer code though.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']You need to buy a cup with a code on it to unlock the next level. Not everything is free.[/QUOTE]

I bought a drink at subway this morning. Didn't even know about the promotion until I saw this. The code on the cup was the first one I used, which gave me level 1 access. The next 2 codes I used were found on this thread.

If I buy another drink with code, will that code get me to level 2?

MjC

[quote name='cscream1']ok something is going on......got a cup today (they had to pull it out of the back after i asked) and got my code, then did the sweepstakes thing and it said i won a free UNCHARTED 3 game....but of course i had a fake name/number/zip so doubt i'll get it. it'll let you change your address but not your zip/name/number....maybe they'll send it anyway and it'll show up here...but i doubt it haha. but how is it possible so many people are winning free games/collector's edition? i doubt there are that many people entering codes yet as very few places have the promotional material out...could it be a glitch or something? weird. i got my multiplayer code though.[/QUOTE]

Can you plz share the subway code to get the MP access? So maybe another users that don't live in US can get a MP PSN code =)

[quote name='DeepEyes']Can you plz share the subway code to get the MP access? So maybe another users that don't live in US can get a MP PSN code =)[/QUOTE]

3CBBRL6V but i don't think it'll work, the cup codes seem to be one-time use

hey op is there any chance you can add the resuable codes posted onto the first post you made? that way itd be easier to find them and use them.

[quote name='lokizz']hey op is there any chance you can add the resuable codes posted onto the first post you made? that way itd be easier to find them and use them.[/QUOTE]

Winner!

Thanks lokizz!

[quote name='cscream1']3CBBRL6V but i don't think it'll work, the cup codes seem to be one-time use[/QUOTE]

Yep, it didn't work, thx anyway =)

Local Subway said they start putting the cups out tomorrow. Guess I'll swing by when they open, as I'll be out shopping anyway.

Sorry about the lack input guys. I updated the OP with all the known sweepstakes multi use codes. Also i wikified the thread.

Also if anyone gets an extra cup code let me know! Im willing to pay for it :D

i have a uncharted beta code from this promo that i might not use if someone has another code from this promo or something just pm me

bread's done
Back