Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='legendarydogs']Have not won anything in 300 tosses. I am pretty sure this game is dried up.[/QUOTE]
you have a better chance at winning late at night/early in the morning when people are far less likely to be playing.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I find this very funny if true. But someone also mentioned their Cash was gone too, so maybe the servers won't sync until the game is actually released on Tuesday[/QUOTE]

Yeah there will probably be some sort of update. I think people are overreacting.

i have u3 since thursday and online is dead on the retail game, not enough people to make anything fun, the server running the beta and real game are different so i'm assuming that tomorrow when the beta closes and all servers are used only for the real game will that subway dlc work

No! All the hard work acquiring the subway items is wasted!

ND needs to put back the subway stuff in the MP game. Otherwise, Drake may end up like Jared without subway...

fatdrake.jpg

[quote name='shizon_g']So a question for the winners. I've been trying to get a response from Prize Logic as I have yet to receive a single confirmation of my win. My account I registered with is on Comcast and I have not heard anything back. Should I worry?[/QUOTE]

Same here..I got my confirmation email saying I won a copy of the game but they never asked me for my info.I've sent them 2 emails in 9 days telling them my problem and giving them my confirmation number..No response....Sigh...:cry:

[quote name='Blaster man']I used the multiplayer code. All the other codes were used. I was hoping for a dynamic theme.

edit: I got a code from msriflegirl, thanks![/QUOTE]

Saw msriflegirl beat me to it awesome!

Here are some codes anyway

RGF6-M3NN-CH5C dynamic theme
LK5K-67N2-65LC dynamic theme
9NGF-LCNJ-AL44 dynamic theme

[quote name='mza49311']
Here are some codes anyway

RGF6-M3NN-CH5C dynamic theme
LK5K-67N2-65LC dynamic theme
9NGF-LCNJ-AL44 dynamic theme[/QUOTE]

Used LK5K-67N2-65LC dynamic theme. Thanks!

More codes!
32L2-QAN8-8ED8 multiplayer weapon
49AN-HCN9-RM34 multiplayer weapon
6RH3-2FNF-L286 multiplayer skin

Also wanted to thank op and CAG won off free codes 2.99 psn money, 3 mnths of plus and the journal cuff! paid codes aren't getting me anything

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mza49311']More codes!

Also wanted to thank op and CAG won off free codes 2.99 psn money, 3 mnths of plus and the journal cuff! paid codes aren't getting me anything[/QUOTE]

i used the skin lurkers got the others

I picked up the game tonight, if anyone would like photos of the CE I will gladly post them.

Also, I'm dying to get my hands on the journal and cuffs. Since the subway game was a scam and a bust, I'm not bothering anymore (and I believe it's over now anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:
Subway multiplayer is done. Even though the game was suppose to stop working at 1am Pacific, it won't connect to the online servers.

:( And I was going to play one more round tonight.

[quote name='mza49311']More codes!

Also wanted to thank op and CAG won off free codes 2.99 psn money, 3 mnths of plus and the journal cuff! paid codes aren't getting me anything[/QUOTE]

Ah, missed another skin. Darn.

[quote name='Romeo']I picked up the game tonight, if anyone would like photos of the CE I will gladly post them.

Also, I'm dying to get my hands on the journal and cuffs. Since the subway game was a scam and a bust, I'm not bothering anymore (and I believe it's over now anyway).[/QUOTE]

I had to bite the bullet and buy one of the AMC gift bags off eBay. They (stupidly) continue to have those events *away* from the Chicago area...

[quote name='Romeo']I picked up the game tonight, if anyone would like photos of the CE I will gladly post them.

Also, I'm dying to get my hands on the journal and cuffs. Since the subway game was a scam and a bust, I'm not bothering anymore (and I believe it's over now anyway).[/QUOTE]
a scam??? wow what did i miss

1 to 2 weeks to ship the game after release? Not too happy with that considering Skyrim comes out on the 11th, I was hoping to beat Uncharted 3 before I dug into Skyrim.

I hate to shill our website here, but I'm probably going to be giving away a cuff/journal combo via the Video Game Hangover podcast/website once mine actually comes in. Keep an eye on our website or Twitter for details on the contest, whenever it ends up happening. (look at my sig)

Subway Drake skin
69DD-KMNF-DAT4

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme
GTLP-JCNF-3HM6

post when you claim them, dont be greedy.

[quote name='mza49311']A568-NTNA-RBP4 skin code
2K4H-RAN4-A4ME skin code[/QUOTE]

Thanks mza49311, finally got a Subway Drake skin. Redeemed the 2K4H-RAN4-A4ME one.

[quote name='dizee']Subway Drake skin
69DD-KMNF-DAT4

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme
GTLP-JCNF-3HM6

post when you claim them, dont be greedy.[/QUOTE]

Seems that someone already redeemed them already when tried.

[quote name='jscme']Anybody know if the DC Universe 30-day codes are available as a prize yet? I'm holding on to one final cup.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the DC Universe codes are now available, so go for it...

I was going to use this for myself, but it's for PC version only

30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: FZPE-ED7D-N2AT-RKMF-7CAA

DC UNIVERSE™ 30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS
PLAYSTATION®NETWORK VOUCHER CODE & REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS

Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code ("Code") to get the 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. Valid 11/1/2011 – 12/31/2011

To redeem, visit www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway, enter the code, and click on the Download Now link.
FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more!

DC Universe™ Online is the only next-generation online action game that delivers unparalleled physics-powered combat set in the DC Universe™. Experience fast-paced combat action featuring brawler style moves and combos.

Jump into DC Universe Online if you crave non-stop action in a vast world that spans the breadth of the DC Universe™. Create your own custom superhero or villain and join with friends in combat alerts fighting with or against legendary DC characters. See if you have what it takes to fight alongside or against the most legendary superheroes and villains in the DC Universe™ including The Joker, Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and more. Advancement is fast, the fighting is fierce and the challenges are fun. Earn new abilities and combat moves that keep you one step ahead of your enemies.

DCUO puts the power of the DC Super Heroes and villains in the palm of your hands…The Next Legend Is You!™

www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway

Terms and Conditions: Create a new Free-to-Play DC Universe™ Online game account and receive Premium Level access for thirty (30) days (PC only). Code must be redeemed prior to December 31, 2011. The thirty (30) day period begins when the key is entered. Offer not available for PS3 accounts or existing PC accounts. New players will need to create an account and download the DCUO game software to play the game, which is available at dcuniverseonline.com. At the end of the thirty (30) day period the account will revert to the Free-to-Play access level. You can maintain access to the Premium Level (with no expiration on Premium level access) at any time by purchasing $5.00 (USD)of in-game items, including during the 30-Day promotional period. System requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to play the game. Sony Online Entertainment does not ensure continuous or error-free access, use or availability of any game content, feature, game-play or server and may change, modify, disable, suspend or remove any such content, feature, game-play or server in its sole discretion.

Internet connection required. Players are responsible for all applicable internet fees. Additional recurring subscription fees apply to DC UniverseTM Online Legendary and Station All Access accounts.

dong give up guys. i never win this kind of stuff but

prizes so far:
Uncharted 3 Collecters Eddition
Uncharted 3
(x2) Set of Journal and Wristcuffs
2.99$ PSN credit

5 different emails and i use the codes on the first page and my fist cup code to get into beta.

[quote name='stormofone']dong give up guys. i never win this kind of stuff but

prizes so far:
Uncharted 3
2.99$ PSN credit

5 different emails and i use the codes on the first page and my fist cup code to get into beta.[/QUOTE]

fuck you boysoffsky :bouncy:

man 11k liked the game on facebook so if you have not won yet then your odds are even lower. but then again maybe everyone are not reporting there wins. i just dont like to brag so i never post what i win until the game is over

[quote name='stormofone']dong give up guys. i never win this kind of stuff but

prizes so far:
Uncharted 3
2.99$ PSN credit

5 different emails and i use the codes on the first page and my fist cup code to get into beta.[/QUOTE]

I am very jealous of you.

but shit.. save some for the rest of us man.

[quote name='mza49311']2TDP-K3NN-9D25 dynamic theme
JTNJ-A3NC-LLCB Multiplayer skin
FC5F-26NQ-66D7 Multiplayer skin[/QUOTE]

Thanks got the Dynamic Theme

[quote name='mza49311']2TDP-K3NN-9D25 dynamic theme
JTNJ-A3NC-LLCB Multiplayer skin
FC5F-26NQ-66D7 Multiplayer skin[/QUOTE]

thanks, used JTNJ-A3NC-LLCB

bread's done
Back