PlayStation 4 - General Discussion Thread

PS Now is DOA if you cannot play some of the games you currently own. This will also act a kind of risk-free demo that allows you get a feel for the service with games you are already comfortable with. I can't see why they would not do this.

Huge market missed. PS Now should be on PC. I mean, Bravia TV? really? Christ, IPAD maybe?
It should be coming as they previously said just not for a long time.

Yeah I'm glad I haven't hit the big 21 yet for E3 drinking games. There are a bunch of "Wait for awkward applause that doesn't come" moments.

$140 is an excellent deal PSV TV can easily compete with and beat devices like Kindle Fire TV, and Roku.
That market is getting pretty saturated. It'll be ignored like the Vita (and I love my Vita by the way).

If you play games, consoles already do streaming. If you don't play games, you've got the Roku or your damn DVD player does it just as well. I don't see the need for Vita TV as a streaming device.

I'm just lost at what else it does because that guy was so boring.

So two Vita games shown and Child of Light has been out on consoles and PC. They really just want to say they don't care about it anymore huh. Glad I traded mine in.

I've got a Fire TV for my "dumb TV" already.  I might get a Vita TV and use it as well IF there are Vita games I want but I don't really know what's out for it.  It's not going to compete with the Fire TV because Sony doesn't have the kind of visibility of Amazon that can stick their product on their home page and it's the biggest shopping site in the country.  Also, it's got a user friendly UI for non-gamers.

As the Brits like to say they have lost the plot now. The first 45mins were pretty awesome though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool they're showing LoU again, but I wish they'd show the more of the actual gameplay, rather than so much of the cut-scenes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back