PlayStation 4 - General Discussion Thread

Is anyone playing Elder Scrolls Online on PS4 right now? I've been thinking about picking it up since my friend just got it, but I haven't been very impressed with what I have seen and heard about the game so far, at least not for $60. I was hoping to get some CAG input on the game. My friend has a PS4 and I have both, I'd prefer the Xbone version though just due to having more hard drive space on the One. 

I like it a lot. Feels like the perfect blend of traditional Elder Scrolls with an MMO.
I'm definitely going to pick it up. Have they patched out a lot of the issues that plagued the game at launch now? I'm going to wait until I finish Batman before I buy it though, so I hope for a sale on this game between now and when I am ready to pick it up.

The sign-in issues and occasional lockups seemed to have disappeared even before the massive patch. But I can't really speak to the long list of other changes made by that patch. I only got to play an hour or two over the weekend, so not much experience post-patch.

Anyone planning on picking up J-Stars? I have played some of the previous games in the series before and they were fun Smash Bros. like fighters, but never anything special, can't imagine this release is much different, but curious to what my fellow CAGs think. 

the same day news came from Troy Baker that he has no knowledge that they are making one...

We know they will, so not huge news
troy just probably knows better not to say anything until its officially announced

He may well be privy to that information, but knowing Nolan it's quite possible that he was just joking around.

That being said, I fully expect this game to be made.
oh its not a surprise at all. i honestly see naughty dog doing uncharted 4, the other team working on tlou2 and the team that did u4 probably come up with another new ip after u4

That was seriously awesome though. I was going to wait for a sale to pick up the Uncharted Collection but after seeing that video I want to play all the old Uncharted again, especially 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna watch it, since the E3 trailer Im on a media blackout. Its gonna be hard to avoid the GIFS that will no doubt be posted everywhere though lol

Not gonna watch it, since the E3 trailer Im on a media blackout. Its gonna be hard to avoid the GIFS that will no doubt be posted everywhere though lol
Just for you!

Uncharted-4_elena_1434429092.jpg

if i knew for a fact shenmue 3 wont ever hit retail stores and that physical copy will only ever be kickstarter only, id splurge for the physical to resell down the line

Do we have to talk about the console only here or can we talk about games too?

Can i rant??

Can i watch batman videos on youtube in peace??

I was just watching a justice league clip and one of te recommended videos was the ending for arkham knight! I didnt click obv, but that damn image says so much about the ending!

Arggg!!

Do we have to talk about the console only here or can we talk about games too?

Can i rant??

Can i watch batman videos on youtube in peace??

I was just watching a justice league clip and one of te recommended videos was the ending for arkham knight! I didnt click obv, but that damn image says so much about the ending!

Arggg!!
I've had stuff spoiled too on YouTube cause of thumbnail images, its terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Rocket League? I downloaded it last night, but didn't end up playing it yet, as I spent my gaming time with ESO last night. I keep hearing great things though and am looking forward to getting some time to sit down and check it out. 

I added Styx to my library, but that game has always looked meh at best. Anyone here have any thoughts on it?

How is Rocket League? I downloaded it last night, but didn't end up playing it yet, as I spent my gaming time with ESO last night. I keep hearing great things though and am looking forward to getting some time to sit down and check it out.

I added Styx to my library, but that game has always looked meh at best. Anyone here have any thoughts on it?
I thought Rocket League looked stupid but downloaded it anyway since it was free... Wound up playing it for over an hour last night and had a lot of fun.

Played the first 20 minutes or so of Styx, seems ok but I haven't seen enough to judge it yet.

I thought Rocket League looked stupid but downloaded it anyway since it was free... Wound up playing it for over an hour last night and had a lot of fun.

Played the first 20 minutes or so of Styx, seems ok but I haven't seen enough to judge it yet.
Awesome! I'll probably check it out tonight when I get off work. Seems to be the general feeling with Rocket League, at first glance it looks kinda stupid, but after playing everyone seems to say the same thing about how fun the game is.

Why are people so excited about Uncharted 4? You guys do realize that ND is going to show you the entire game before release just like they did with Uncharted 3 and you won't actually need to play it to experience it, right? Also, Uncharted 3 was garbage and Golden Abyss was portable garbage so I'm reserving my hype for something that doesn't have such a bad track record as of late. Now if they go back to the roots with U2, I'm on board but that's not likely now is it?

Why are people so excited about Uncharted 4? You guys do realize that ND is going to show you the entire game before release just like they did with Uncharted 3 and you won't actually need to play it to experience it, right? Also, Uncharted 3 was garbage and Golden Abyss was portable garbage so I'm reserving my hype for something that doesn't have such a bad track record as of late. Now if they go back to the roots with U2, I'm on board but that's not likely now is it?
Really, guy?

First of all, no one is forcing you to watch trailers. It's entirely possible to go into the game without knowing anything... Playing a game is also vastly different from watching a game, they're two completely different experiences. So that makes your point on that more or less moot.

Uncharted 3 was not garbage, it's still got an 92 average on Metacritic and plenty of people like it just fine. Just because you like it less than its previous installment doesn't automatically make it "garbage". Oh, and for good measure, ND had just about as much to do with Golden Abyss as you or I.

Nice try there, but I think it's apparent now more than ever that you're just a troll.

Really, guy?

First of all, no one is forcing you to watch trailers. It's entirely possible to go into the game without knowing anything... Playing a game is also vastly different from watching a game, they're two completely different experiences. So that makes your point on that more or less moot.

Uncharted 3 was not garbage, it's still got an 92 average on Metacritic and plenty of people like it just fine. Just because you like it less than its previous installment doesn't automatically make it "garbage". Oh, and for good measure, ND had just about as much to do with Golden Abyss as you or I.

Nice try there, but I think it's apparent now more than ever that you're just a troll.
But if you don't watch a trailer or 2, how will you know if they fucked some shit up before they get your $60? And Uncharted 3 was dreadful. Why are you fooling?

But if you don't watch a trailer or 2, how will you know if they fucked some shit up before they get your $60? And Uncharted 3 was dreadful. Why are you fooling?
4QndROH.gif

Guys its best just to ignore him. If you read all of his posts across the forum the guy is just a giant asshole always looking to start a fight and trolling.

He's a moron and just trying to start something. Not worth your time.

bread's done
Back