Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Me neither but I still need to get that Essential PS4 Collection...

Speaking of which, anyone know of a good way to get one month of PS+ for cheap nowadays?
Probably me just giving you one. I bought Destiny 2 physical I don't know how long ago because it came with a 30-day trial of ps+. Now that I will just be getting PS premium for the foreseeable future, I have no need for it so it's yours if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably me just giving you one. I bought Destiny 2 physical I don't know how long ago because it came with a 30-day trial of ps+. Now that I will just be getting PS premium for the foreseeable future, I have no need for it so it's yours if you want it.
Sure why not!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1651587190529351680?t=beh9tElSsT87r7cD_Zl1hQ&s=19
It was imminent since the news leaked a bit ago. I was surprised when videos started popping up for interviews about the game but no release date still. Guess they just hadn't made it to the official news yet. Glad it's getting its own window and won't be overlooked in a holiday scramble. Would love to see it on Game Pass, but probably won't happen. *sigh*

2068 games for sale and it seems that "Jumping [random food object]" is 2000 of the games
After checking PSN sales on that website every day for years, I finally had to just give up as I have not actually found a deal worth buying outside of Black Friday or a DekuDeals notification alert. It seems to be mostly shovelware on sale that would be better played on a Switch or the SteamDeck. I have transitioned to using my PS5 for the exclusives or "fancy next-gen graphics" games (God of War, Horizon, Ghost of Tsushima, etc) so it is easier to just place those games on a deal alert website for me.

My game's at an all-time low price @ $0.74 for PS+ ($1.49 non-PS+) if anyone's interested. It's a tough platformer with light RPG elements + a bunch of side content. About an hour or two long depending. :)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0770-CUSA04403_00-EMERALDSHORES001

free walkthrough @ http://fordesoft.com/strategy-guides/emerald-shores/cover
Waiting for it to hit .23 then I will jump on it lol

To make sure people know I was kidding, I did buy it

After FINALLY buying and getting my 2TB SSD for $119.99, I am seeing how this was a brilliant hardware decision from Sony, as a solution for storage.  Start screen said I'm reading files on the new drive at 6321 MB/s.  I'm transferring my files at 1.5 gb/s and have tons of free storage now.  It's a load off. 

After FINALLY buying and getting my 2TB SSD for $119.99, I am seeing how this was a brilliant hardware decision from Sony, as a solution for storage. Start screen said I'm reading files on the new drive at 6321 MB/s. I'm transferring my files at 1.5 gb/s and have tons of free storage now. It's a load off.
Non-proprietary, user replaceable storage is always better.

Except, theoretically, for the bottom line of the platform-maker. Thank goodness Sony of all companies sees fit to make the right decision in rare occasions like this.

2068 games for sale and it seems that "Jumping [random food object]" is 2000 of the games
Or a billion DLC items, all listed individually.

I'm glad the sort option exists, but it would be far nicer to not need to use it. At least I haven't seen any avatars in a long-ass while.

I'm streaming some Star Wars Jedi: Survivor if you want to see that in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. I'm liking this a lot so far, as it is a more polished version of what the original game was as a Star Wars-themed Soulslike. They've spent a lot of their time making everything bigger, so there are way more customization stuff to find in chests, more stances to swap between, more skill trees to unlock new abilities, and maps seem bigger with more shortcuts to get around them more easily.

PS related but not current.  I had a moment of weakness and snagged a sealed copy of 3rd Birthday Twisted Edition.  It came in today and was Wanted Corp for PS3...The seller was quick to refund, but it seems I have a PS3 game I know nothing about. :p

PS related but not current. I had a moment of weakness and snagged a sealed copy of 3rd Birthday Twisted Edition. It came in today and was Wanted Corp for PS3...The seller was quick to refund, but it seems I have a PS3 game I know nothing about. :p
https://store.steampowered.com/app/340560/Wanted_Corp/

Seems like a very obscure game. If it is in good condition it may be worth something to collectors trying to snag complete PS3 libraries even if the game is bad.

$75 bucks for that shit is insane.
I'd argue that new age 'Games as a Service' sales model is insane. I'd rather see fully complete, supported, polished, finished games selling for $80-$100 at b&m retail.

Not this latest Destiny crap "EXPANSION" for $100 with all sorts of carved content, extra gameplay padding, not enough real content, and paid cosmetics. Or Street Fighter with the endless digital "character/season passes" and no finished product. When was a good time to buy in and casually dabble in SF5 ?! Never. It's endless paid content now.

On one hand, I cheer Square for not devaluing this IP. If they had discounted the bundle package digitally for let's say ~$45 then that's how much it would be worth now in the public's eye. But they're not budging. Digital never got cheap on a real sale. It never undercut its physical product.

We can see how much the public values this PS4 copy on the aftermarket now. It's just too bad how often companies like Square typically devalue their IPs to $20 on sale, making anything before that a terrible purchasing decision. There's always buyer's remorse. It trains people to 'not buy'. Following the Nintendo model is much better; games hold real value.

We can see how much the public values this PS4 copy on the aftermarket now. It's just too bad how often companies like Square typically devalue their IPs to $20 on sale, making anything before that a terrible purchasing decision. There's always buyer's remorse. It trains people to 'not buy'. Following the Nintendo model is much better; games hold real value.
Those are collectors or die hards that value at the price not the public lol what did fighting games used to do back then when they added new characters?

I'd argue that new age 'Games as a Service' sales model is insane. I'd rather see fully complete, supported, polished, finished games selling for $80-$100 at b&m retail.

Not this latest Destiny crap "EXPANSION" for $100 with all sorts of carved content, extra gameplay padding, not enough real content, and paid cosmetics. Or Street Fighter with the endless digital "character/season passes" and no finished product. When was a good time to buy in and casually dabble in SF5 ?! Never. It's endless paid content now.

On one hand, I cheer Square for not devaluing this IP. If they had discounted the bundle package digitally for let's say ~$45 then that's how much it would be worth now in the public's eye. But they're not budging. Digital never got cheap on a real sale. It never undercut its physical product.

i agree with you there. what happened with offering as much as possible to entice customers to buy their game over others and compete? but pixel remasters are mainly just old games while i guess they are complete games they are old and there's a reason turn based has gone to the wayside.

im crying though because i thought 75 was too much for these games and i had a chance to purchase it on squares site. :(

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/05/03/marvels-spider-man-2-prequel-comic-announced-for-free-comic-book-day/

3467be43330d3a200096ba7b79188da466c81889-scaled.jpg

Later this month, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered will become available for a standalone purchase on PlayStation Store. This title was previously only included as part of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition.

On top of that, when the game becomes available, there will be an upgrade program for owners of the original Marvel’s Spider-Man on PS4 console. Whether you have a disc or a digital copy of the PS4 game**, you will be able to upgrade to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5 console for $10. Owners of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales can still obtain Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered by upgrading to the Ultimate Edition through the main menu of the PS5 version of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

For those who don’t fall into either of those categories, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered can be purchased on PlayStation Store for $49.99. We hope you’ll take a chance to revisit the original Marvel’s Spider-Man in the form of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered ahead of Marvel Spider-Man 2’s release this fall.

bread's done
Back