Pokemon Black and White: General Discussion and Info: For Real This Time

The giveaways are usually held at the Pokemon Centers (or Pokemart). There will be a mailman standing near the counter to give you the package.

Does anyone want to trade a vullaby for a rufflet, or something similar? This is the last pokemon I need to have all of the pre-evolutions in my pokedex. If so my friend code is 5071 4476 4462.

If anyone wants to give me some good pokemon for crap pokemon lets exchange friendo codes. I know there are some farmers out there so lets share! I have pokemon white. Pikachus and evee would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ebilcanival']Does anyone want to trade a vullaby for a rufflet, or something similar? This is the last pokemon I need to have all of the pre-evolutions in my pokedex. If so my friend code is 5071 4476 4462.[/QUOTE]

Do you need a Vullaby or do you have one? I have black and I need a Rufflet. If that's the case I'll be happy to trade with you.

Anyone had success with becoming dream world neighbors or what not? Other than watering your neighbors berries, I'm not sure of the advantage. But still, it's lonely out in those clouds...

Anyone willing to help me out later today on getting some early generation pokemon? I will post my code later. I have Black and am looking for rufflet, as well as some starters and pikachu.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Anyone had success with becoming dream world neighbors or what not? Other than watering your neighbors berries, I'm not sure of the advantage. But still, it's lonely out in those clouds...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did. When I was on way to the Dream Tree (I forgot what its called) 6 people visited my house. I don't think you can visit random houses, so I believe it has something to do people you traded with or battled.

I only know of 2 advantages of having neighbors: stealing their berries and trading items via that shelf thing.

[quote name='BLink']I need a Vullaby so if anyone has one let me know, I have some spare Tepig and Snivy or any other egg you need.[/QUOTE]

I can help with vullaby

[quote name='BLink']I need a Vullaby so if anyone has one let me know, I have some spare Tepig and Snivy or any other egg you need.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but how do you have/get spare Tepig or Snivy?

[quote name='popular penguin']Ditto is a love machine.[/QUOTE]

That, or having the female,I believe, of either one. I think that's how I initially bred until getting ditto.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Just curious, but how do you have/get spare Tepig or Snivy?[/QUOTE]

Ditto is a whore.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']So you can make multiples and keep the original? Interesting....[/QUOTE]

You are basically making eggs of the pokemon so you can have as many as you want.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']So you can make multiples and keep the original? Interesting....[/QUOTE]

Thats what I do, especially if I've acquired the starter from another person.

[quote name='BLink']You are basically making eggs of the pokemon so you can have as many as you want.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks for the info guys. I guess I'll make a few eggs of my Snivy/Tepig (their evolutions actually) and then send over to my other versions/friends. I take it you can do the same for Victorini/its evolution?

Also, anyone hatch their TRU egg yet?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Nice. Thanks for the info guys. I guess I'll make a few eggs of my Snivy/Tepig (their evolutions actually) and then send over to my other versions/friends. I take it you can do the same for Victorini/its evolution?

Also, anyone hatch their TRU egg yet?[/QUOTE]

There are a select number of Pokemon that don't breed and Victini is one of them.

Does anyone want to help me out on my quest to get all 15 starters? I have a bunch of them, but missing one per generation it seems.

[quote name='popular penguin']FYI Black & White versions can only trade with Black & White versions.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the transfer, for those with, two ds systems, for trading from old games? I've got all the starters from GTS negotiations.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Isn't the transfer, for those with, two ds systems, for trading from old games? I've got all the starters from GTS negotiations.[/QUOTE]

You can't trade the pokemon from silver, gold, platinum, diamond, and pearl back, you can only transfer them to black or white.

[quote name='ebilcanival']You can't trade the pokemon from silver, gold, platinum, diamond, and pearl back, you can only transfer them to black or white.[/QUOTE]

Alright. Thanks for clarifying.

[quote name='craven_fiend']There are a select number of Pokemon that don't breed and Victini is one of them.

Does anyone want to help me out on my quest to get all 15 starters? I have a bunch of them, but missing one per generation it seems.[/QUOTE]

I guess my friend is screwed then. He wanted a Victini bad, but couldn't get the wifi to work where he was at. Hopefully Nintendo starts to run more of these promotions/WFC things.

[quote name='SL4IN']Does anyone need any older pokemon in particular? Post what you want/need and I should be able to fill requests.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind a totodile and cyndaquil to finish up getting all the starters. I'm sure there are some others, but those two jump out the most. I really need to breed some munchlax and snorlax.

IGN has a top 100 Pokemon. I didn't like some choices and some comments are incredibly stupid. For example, Blaziken is 50 but the comment basically says "I don't know why he made this list since I don't like him." I mean, really? Not to mention Infernape was a lot lower on the list when he's so much cooler.

Some other facts on their list:
Every Eevee evolution except Leafeon (and Eevee if you count it) made the list.
Emboar was the only final form starter that didn't make the list.
Cyndaquil was the only non-Gen I basic starter form that made the list.
All 3 stages of the Gen I starters made the list.
The most overrated Pokemon ever is #1

http://www.ign.com/top/pokemon

[quote name='georox']PGLDR34M = Password for the munna C-Gear skin. Infinite use, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thank you soooo much, dood! :D

[quote name='icedrake523']IGN has a top 100 Pokemon. I didn't like some choices and some comments are incredibly stupid. For example, Blaziken is 50 but the comment basically says "I don't know why he made this list since I don't like him." I mean, really? Not to mention Infernape was a lot lower on the list when he's so much cooler.

http://www.ign.com/top/pokemon[/QUOTE]

Yeah, IGN is filled with a bunch of 'tards. Also, with the new dream world abilities, Blaziken easy outclasses Infernape with the amazing Speed boost ability.

[quote name='georox']PGLDR34M = Password for the munna C-Gear skin. Infinite use, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. :applause:

[quote name='BLink']^at the pokemon-gl click on promotions on the right side and then click the c-gear munna link[/QUOTE]

Doh, thanks for the save! Completely forgot instructions.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I guess my friend is screwed then. He wanted a Victini bad, but couldn't get the wifi to work where he was at. Hopefully Nintendo starts to run more of these promotions/WFC things.[/QUOTE]

There's a pokemon movie featuring victini out or coming out in Japan and they gave Victini away I think so maybe when the movie comes to the US we'll get another Victini giveaway.

At least I hope they do.

Should I feel bad that I just bought this game used and want to play from the start of the game, but the previous guy had 400+ Pokemon found. I feel that it would be a horrible waste to just throw delete all of it, but since I don't think it my work I didn't want to keep it.

So I guess what I'm saying is I'm be willing to give away Pokemon for free. I don't really know what he has yet because I haven't looked at it.

I haven't actually traded pokemon before but I'm sure it as simple as get friend code and send pokemon.

PM me with Pokemon you might want.

[quote name='yayece']Welp, the wife wanted me to use the long weekend to clear out a bunch of the Pokemon stuff I had lying around, so I put it up on ebay:
http://shop.ebay.com/snk-98/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I figure some people here might be interested... Most of it is capsule toy stuff from Japan.

The miniature capsule machine is just slightly meta. :)
[/QUOTE]

Consider me watching your auctions.. I want one of those capsule machines. :O

Last edited by a moderator:
My 9 year old caught a shiny Sandile today. My 6 year old has a shiny Cottonee (he also has a shiny miltank in Soulsilver). I have yet to encounter a shiny pokemon...is it wrong of me to be jealous??? :lol:

Nope. My kid had a cool shiny in Pokemon Diamond, meanwhile I had nothing. I caught my first shiny in White, a Excadrill, or whatever it's called. If I could only have one, I'd go with my favorite: Murkrow.

Can you find shiny Pokemon in the Dream World? Anyone had any luck with that?

Cap'n_RDM;8632041 said:
My 9 year old caught a shiny Sandile today. My 6 year old has a shiny Cottonee (he also has a shiny miltank in Soulsilver). I have yet to encounter a shiny pokemon...is it wrong of me to be jealous??? :lol:

Nope. Shiny Sandile and it's evolutions look pretty rad. I've had a drought the last two games I've played. Black and Heartgold. Then again I've drastically cut the game time on their clocks. :/

Edit: I'd go for Shiny Bagon. I really appreciated the Johto trio giveaway though. Raikou looked pretty neat.

The only wild shiny I've encountered was a Marill in the safari zone of Diamond. It ran away before I could catch it. I did encounter the Pokerus virus early on in SoulSilver, never had that before.

I've never seen a wild shiny, but a shiny Sandile would've been sweet. He was one of my favorites this generation, I had him (and his evolutions) in my team til the very end.

I caught a Shiny Rhydon in Diamond and I love that pokemon with all my lil heart lol. I have really started to grind on this one though as of recently. Currently at 560 seen and 496 captured. I have to trade a few between my black and white for the evolutions, but I am determined to have captured at least 600 before I really start playing another game. If anyone needs any pokemon for completion just im me, I can breed some for you. I would really appreciate a Spiritomb, but I will breed anything I have for you regardless if you have anything I need for completion.

I've got a bunch of auctions ending today for some cool pokemon stuff including these gems... Figured some people might be interested.
http://shop.ebay.com/snk-98/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
zukan55.jpg
zukan56.jpg

parasg.jpg
ninjask.jpg
battle17.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN5JXpAILUw

There's a new promotion for a Pikachu themed C-gear, does anyone have codes? The site doesn't list where you can get them other than the Pokemon National/World Championships...

bread's done
Back