Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

Nope i send you my WBID login, you login via the Injustice menu on the 360 or PS3 and once it say's "Account Linked" you will get the skins you just have to play or wait a little till they unlock some times pretty quickly

[quote name='Cocksie']Nope i send you my WBID login, you login via the Injustice menu on the 360 or PS3 and once it say's "Account Linked" you will get the skins you just have to play or wait a little till they unlock some times pretty quickly[/QUOTE]

Sounds easy enough. If you could PM the info, that would be awesome.

I had a guy link my email to his ios device, been trying to link to my console, mostly get link failed or account in use, should i just keep trying?

[quote name='Cocksie']Someone posted a fix for the account in use problem a few pages back i believe[/QUOTE]
yeah, tried all that (password reset, gotham imposters unlink,login on site,reset ps3) still getting account in use, just wondering has anyone ever been able to link after getting the account in use messeage, by spamming the link button over and over or am i wasting my time:cry:

[quote name='jeffbat111']yeah, tried all that (password reset, gotham imposters unlink,login on site,reset ps3) still getting account in use, just wondering has anyone ever been able to link after getting the account in use messeage, by spamming the link button over and over or am i wasting my time:cry:[/QUOTE]

No idea man

[quote name='donovan1019']Thx dude gonna try it out[/QUOTE]

Cool stuff let me know dude

Replied to all PM's! any chance i could get some marketplace feed back from people aswell pleaseeeee.

Also could you please just simply click this link as another CAGer wants to help someone in his family meet one direction all you have to do is click this link how easy is that? : http://www.961kiss.com/d/?hu

No catch at all

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='daruler022']The iOS skins unlock is through WBID so system doesn't matter.

Unless you're wanting to donate something his way? Then it does.[/QUOTE]

^^^

But jus to answer the question I have a Xbox dude

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Big ups to the man Cocksie. Thank you 1000x man.[/QUOTE]

Glad you guys got them!

Anyways just so everyone knows I won't reply to messages until Sunday as my brother gets married tomorrow and in staying his today BUT I will reply to everyone

Are you still doing this? With the new Batgirl/New costume DLC coming available would love to have access to the iOS skins as well! Damn Android. :( Lol.

Any help would be appreciated!

[quote name='Zhane']Are you still doing this? With the new Batgirl/New costume DLC coming available would love to have access to the iOS skins as well! Damn Android. :( Lol.

Any help would be appreciated![/QUOTE]

Yeah i am mate just sent you a PM

2pqnucj.png

Sigh

Just have to get the ones that spoil everything for everyone. If you're going to try and steal accounts, buy your own Apple product. :( This is a cool thing that you're doing here, Cocksie! Admittedly, I've got them all already (aside from the Arkham City skins, and Blackest Night, but there's no easy way to come across those).

Cheers!

[quote name='Emerald Archer']Just have to get the ones that spoil everything for everyone. If you're going to try and steal accounts, buy your own Apple product. :( This is a cool thing that you're doing here, Cocksie! Admittedly, I've got them all already (aside from the Arkham City skins, and Blackest Night, but there's no easy way to come across those).

Cheers![/QUOTE]

I have a spare Arkham City skin pack for trade for something small if your interested dude

And it's more than one person it's happened 4 times now but forget them... Still doing this for people!

Since this topic seems more active then the regular Injustice one, I was wondering if anyone can help me get that Online Practice achievement on Xbox as none of my friends have picked this up yet, just send me a PM if you can help as I will be on Injustice for the next few hours.

[quote name='Cocksie']I have a spare Arkham City skin pack for trade for something small if your interested dude

And it's more than one person it's happened 4 times now but forget them... Still doing this for people![/QUOTE]

Hello C, I would love to be able to unlock the codes as well, please PM me.

Thanks in Advance! :bouncy:

[quote name='imtoodvs']Kudos to you Cocksie, i made that vote for Taylor as a way to say thanx.
just trying to pay it forward[/QUOTE]

No problem dude!!

[quote name='Cocksie']I have a spare Arkham City skin pack for trade for something small if your interested dude

I have a Star Trek 2009 film itunes code if you would like to trade for the arkham city skin pack pm.

I'm sending you a PM Cocksie I would offer you some codes or something but I'm on PS3.
I would really appreciate the costumes.
By the way, you're one awesome guy for doin this for people

[quote name='C2Screamo']I'm sending you a PM Cocksie I would offer you some codes or something but I'm on PS3.
I would really appreciate the costumes.
By the way, you're one awesome guy for doin this for people[/QUOTE]

I've replied with my information dude!

Seriously just created an account on here to get these skins... Please tell me you're still doing this Cocksie.

Sent you a PM Cocksie. Please send me one if you don't get mine.

Thanks in advance!

Cocksie is the man! I signed in with his info, played one single match and everything popped up; skins, icons, backgrounds, and portraits. This guy deserves major kudos for spending so much time unlocking these things in-app and double praise for being generous enough to give it away for free, especially after so many assholes tried to keep the account for themselves.

bread's done
Back