Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

i was able to log in last night to link the account.
today after completing a battle, restarting the box,& leaving it on overnight, still no iOS skins.

I'm almost willing to say that the game is "broken", since I've noticed alot of glitches.

i was able to log in last night to link the account.
today after completing a battle, restarting the box,& leaving it on overnight, still no iOS skins.

I'm almost willing to say that the game is "broken", since I've noticed alot of glitches.

Not helping out anymore due to the fact I've had 8 emails like this :

WBID PASSWORD RESET REQUEST RECEIVED

To reset your password for Injustice: Gods Among Us, please click the link below. After inserting your email address in the applicable field, a unique password reset link will be generated and emailed to you.

Reset Password Webpage

If you did not initiate a password change request, please visit the Injustice: Gods Among Us forums.

Sincerely,
The Injustice Team

The only way I'll help now if I get something in return because tbh 300-400PM's and some douche I'm willing to help for free has done this?

[quote name='Cocksie']Not helping out anymore due to the fact I've had 8 emails like this :

WBID PASSWORD RESET REQUEST RECEIVED

To reset your password for Injustice: Gods Among Us, please click the link below. After inserting your email address in the applicable field, a unique password reset link will be generated and emailed to you.

Reset Password Webpage

If you did not initiate a password change request, please visit the Injustice: Gods Among Us forums.

Sincerely,
The Injustice Team

The only way I'll help now if I get something in return because tbh 300-400PM's and some douche I'm willing to help for free has done this?[/QUOTE]
Well, that's unfortunate. I was just coming on here to say I was getting error messages "WBID Account in Use" and "Account Link Failed" over and over. Someone you gave the password to was probably having the same problems and so they tried messing with things they shouldn't have. Well anyways, thanks for helping everyone out here Cocksie. I'll have to try to get those costumes again some other time.

Well big cheers to Cocksie anyway. I'm surprsied you jumped back in the mix after the 1st douche.

but a 2nd uggg

Anyway big thanks to Cocksie and F*** you Douche that changed it

So pissed off its unreal lol, but people who want it message me Monday cause I do want to help :/ just ATM I'm a bit mad lol

[quote name='Cocksie']So pissed off its unreal lol, but people who want it message me Monday cause I do want to help :/ just ATM I'm a bit mad lol[/QUOTE]

OMG!?!?!?!

Why are you guys f@#king up a great thing?

I just got the skins this morning, after waiting 2 days.

Thanks for all your help Cocksie, your one stand up guy for doing this.

Kind of stupid to change the password, don't know what they get out of doing that.

Anybody else got an wbid with all the stuff unlocked already? Want that Batman Beyond skin asap.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Kind of stupid to change the password, don't know what they get out of doing that.

Anybody else got an wbid with all the stuff unlocked already? Want that Batman Beyond skin asap.[/QUOTE]

I'll be sending my info out again from Monday just need a day or so off cause been sending up to 50-100 PM's a day lol

I just wanted to say thank you again. All my unlocks showed up later today and I'm very grateful. Thank you so much!

[quote name='TrenoV']I just wanted to say thank you again. All my unlocks showed up later today and I'm very grateful. Thank you so much![/QUOTE]
same thing happened to me. I just turned the game on for the first time since I tried it yesterday, and everything unlocked. Thanks again Cocksie

Worked perfectly !! Thank You !! You enter his info. on the WbID section of the game took about an hour to show up. I wonder if some of the password resets were done accidently by pressing the wrong button on the WBID page, thats what I would like to believe.

Cocksie was nice enough to send me the new password to link his WBid, but now I keep getting an "account in use" message when i try to link. DOes this mean the account can only be linked to one xbox account, or that this can only be done when someone with that WBid is not currently playing online? Or did WB update how this works, so only one account can use one WBid ever? Is anyone else getting this message?

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Cocksie was nice enough to send me the new password to link his WBid, but now I keep getting an "account in use" message when i try to link. DOes this mean the account can only be linked to one xbox account, or that this can only be done when someone with that WBid is not currently playing online? Or did WB update how this works, so only one account can use one WBid ever? Is anyone else getting this message?[/QUOTE]

I got it from him as well, but havnt signed in yet.

Ah, it did work when I came back a little later. Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it.

A bit off topic, has anyone received their green arrow costume codes from the facebook promo yet?

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Ah, it did work when I came back a little later. Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it.

A bit off topic, has anyone received their green arrow costume codes from the facebook promo yet?[/QUOTE]

I received 2 of them. 2 weeks ago...

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Crap, mine might have gotten spammed. What was the header on the e-mail?[/QUOTE]

"Injustice: Gods Among Us - Your Exclusive Arrow DLC Code"

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Yup, got spammed. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

Cool, fyi, I sold 1 code for $40 and traded the other for 4000 msp...

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']$40? That's more than I paid for the game. I already redeemed it though, all well.[/QUOTE]

Yep, $40. It is a rare code, seling on ebay for $50-$75

Hands down Cocksie you are amazing and you deserve all the praise! Everytime I am crushing Lockdown Superman with Knightfall Bane I will be thinking only of your great generousity sir that had made such a matchup possible.

Thank you so much.

Hey guys I entered the Injustice Battle Arena Contest where you had to vote and get a code for an exclusive Arrow skin for Injustice Gods Among Us that never was emailed. Then I complained and still no code. If anyone has a spare code for Arrow could you PM me?

[quote name='Sychophantom']Cocksie has exceeded their PM inbox.

Oh, well.[/QUOTE]

I now have a nice clean inbox, didnt even realise

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Hands down Cocksie you are amazing and you deserve all the praise! Everytime I am crushing Lockdown Superman with Knightfall Bane I will be thinking only of your great generousity sir that had made such a matchup possible.

Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]

Glad i could help man!

Just wanted to stop in and extend my thanks to you Cocksie. You were very helpful via PMs. Once the account was linked, the skins unlocked about a day and a half later when booting up the game.

[quote name='mrpopsicleman']Just wanted to stop in and extend my thanks to you Cocksie. You were very helpful via PMs. Once the account was linked, the skins unlocked about a day and a half later when booting up the game.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all man!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Thanks for doing this Cocksie! Picking up the game today and would love to get the other skins.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing man PM for my login once you have the game!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Damn If it was really that "Rare" I should voted o a 2nd accont for Xbox XD[/QUOTE]

For sure, I was lucky enough to get 2. Had I known I would have got more.

bread's done
Back