Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

[quote name='Darklurkr23']BUmp any new info / full save lately?[/QUOTE]
A couple of guys on Youtube have full saves uploaded. You will have to play through the whole game, but it takes almost no time since you can play through with max leveled gold characters.

Ok well some nice guy on here helped me out so now i have all the costumes stored on my account...

I'm willing to help people so people who want the skins PM me as i'll give you my login then once you've used the login the password will be changed to something else for the next person, give me till tomorrow till reply to the PM's with me logins as i'll be at work.

[quote name='NFI']Got the IOS skins thanks to Cocksie. Thanks so much dude! He is very trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all mate.

I do it one at a time people, changing the password after that one person uses my account so I know which person changed the password to my account etc so I can name and shame in this thread so everyone knows who ruined it for everyone else.

I've replied to all the current PM's with a answer back I will reply to more PM tomorrow as I'm with my girlfriend at the moment.

BUT ATM there seems to be a problem either with my WBID or WBID in general

Once it's fixed I'll send the ones I've replied to my info one by one again

I will help everyone out I'll just find another way to do it if its my accounts that's broke

A million thanks go out to Cocksie for sharing his account with me. There were some bumps in the road, but in the end everything worked. It's generous people like him that keep me coming back to this site on a daily basis.

as someone who lives in the stone age... can i do this without a cell phone (using something on the pc similar to bluestacks?)

[quote name='canvasch']as someone who lives in the stone age... can i do this without a cell phone (using something on the pc similar to bluestacks?)[/QUOTE]

Nope

THANKS COCKSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so for those who do try it out, give it some time. WBID servers are really slow. It took a few hours for the unlocks to show up. Not only that, it took forever to even be able to log in to cocksie's account. Thanks again Cocksie, I REALLY appreciate it.

:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='tkidsterj']A million thanks go out to Cocksie for sharing his account with me. There were some bumps in the road, but in the end everything worked. It's generous people like him that keep me coming back to this site on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yamayama']THANKS COCKSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so for those who do try it out, give it some time. WBID servers are really slow. It took a few hours for the unlocks to show up. Not only that, it took forever to even be able to log in to cocksie's account. Thanks again Cocksie, I REALLY appreciate it.

:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Your more than welcome guys!

Looks like my accounts is working people it just takes time I've replied to everyone's PM's

I got the account linked login but no skins pop yet. I'l lplay injust for an hour or so online and then if it still hasn't unlocked what leave it on the archive screen or something?

Or maybe a restart game etc. Thanks agian COcksie!

It's pops up at random times dude it took a few hours for it to pop up on mine.

I turned my Xbox off for a few hours then came back an it popped up

Thanks Cocksie! :D

Also, is anyone else having issues with the unlocks for logging in to the IOS game? I've logged into the mobile game at least 5 times (once a day) but I still haven't gotten the unlock for logging in once.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']Thanks Cocksie! :D

Also, is anyone else having issues with the unlocks for logging in to the IOS game? I've logged into the mobile game at least 5 times (once a day) but I still haven't gotten the unlock for logging in once.[/QUOTE]
This seems to be an issue from day one. You're not alone

Your welcome everyone :)

And eliter1 keep trying buddy if you have no luck pm me tomorrow as its 11:59PM in England and when I wake up I will be changing my password again!

Not sure if it's about waiting or what, but it finally unlocked once I ran through the classic battle.
Thanks Cocksie!

[quote name='shinnocturne']Not sure if it's about waiting or what, but it finally unlocked once I ran through the classic battle.
Thanks Cocksie![/QUOTE]

Yeah my buddy said the same thing but his popped up after finishing the story mode.

Glad I could help mate, enjoy the skins.

[quote name='GavinShai']Thanks to Cocksie from another IOS deficient CAG who he helped, very much appreciated sir.[/QUOTE]

Your more than welcome :).

I'd like a crack at this, but I'm actually kinda confused as to how this works. What exactly are we supposed to do? login to injustice.com with someone else's account? How would that unlock costumes for the game?

[quote name='kalmah']I'd like a crack at this, but I'm actually kinda confused as to how this works. What exactly are we supposed to do? login to injustice.com with someone else's account? How would that unlock costumes for the game?[/QUOTE]

You just simply login to my account whilst playing the game (360 or PS3) then it the skins will pop up in a short while, as simple as that.

Ah, makes sense. Darn, don't have the game yet. I may just have to rent it real quick just so I can do the login before it's too late. Thank you, sir.

Oh hey yea

[email protected]
personalpassword

my account.

Go to Settings -> WBID in injustice, login there. If it takes a while give it time.

No need to kick anything my way but at the same time I'm not gonna hate you if you do :p Paypal address same as e-mail above! It has taken a lot of work to keep changing the pw back since apparently this world has a ton of dbags (hence why it's no longer redson)

[quote name='iRandom']With the game being out, can anyone verify that logging in with new account will automatically unlock what you've already unlocked?
Also anyone know how to rate them?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zurick']Oh hey yea

[email protected]
personalpassword

my account.

Go to Settings -> WBID in injustice, login there. If it takes a while give it time.

No need to kick anything my way but at the same time I'm not gonna hate you if you do :p Paypal address same as e-mail above! It has taken a lot of work to keep changing the pw back since apparently this world has a ton of dbags (hence why it's no longer redson)[/QUOTE]

Yea that's why I do it via PM so it's CAG people only

Also change the password myself every few hours, I'm the same as you dude I'm litterally after nothing just want to help people out getting skins

Lets hope our accounts don't get misused by douches

Also a lil bit off topic if anyone has a spare "Blackest Night / Zombie Mode" for 360 I wouldn't mind it, willing to pay aswell if needed.

Just unlocked the iOS skins from Cocksie. I owe you one.

Gonna bump this thread so others who need the skins can see it with Zurick and Cocksie being real helpful to us without a way to unlock iOS skins on our own.

Also, once you log in, you should try playing classic battle through once. It updates your WBID faster and you unlock the skins immediately.

[quote name='Zurick']Oh hey yea

[email protected]
personalpassword

my account.

No need to kick anything my way but at the same time I'm not gonna hate you if you do :p Paypal address same as e-mail above! It has taken a lot of work to keep changing the pw back since apparently this world has a ton of dbags (hence why it's no longer redson)[/QUOTE]

Wait you can transfer DLC through WBIDS? (Redson) If so... cool. lol.

Could, uh... Could someone help me out on this iOS skin stuff? I have no iOS device at all, and I'd love to get all of the skins. Please? :D

All you people have to do is login the console version on wbid with this stuff it shoudl unlock after next loadup or right away varoes

Cocksie is awesome! He actually convinced me to come out of my posting shell with his generosity, thanks again man!

[quote name='tdpaulson']Cocksie is awesome! He actually convinced me to come out of my posting shell with his generosity, thanks again man![/QUOTE]

No problem at all mate I'm glad to help out.

[quote name='flatliner718']Help me out. Trying on the console right now. No avail :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I have been telling people to PM me if they want my WBID.

I'll PM you though

Ok so im not best pleased... i trusted people on here then i woke up (its 9:30AM here) and got 2 of these sent to my email....

svl05j.png

Dont know if im going to bother helping anymore

bread's done
Back