Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

[quote name='Cocksie']Ok so im not best pleased... i trusted people on here then i woke up (its 9:30AM here) and got 2 of these sent to my email....

svl05j.png

Dont know if im going to bother helping anymore[/QUOTE]
Wow, what a bunch of dbags.

[quote name='AceSpartan']Wow, what a bunch of dbags.[/QUOTE]

Agreed dude, but i've decided not to let a few idiots ruin it for anyone else.

That's crazy, I've just been keeping up with the thread, I like playing the ios game so I'm trying to get them on my own..its starting to get hard so was about to break down and ask. Can't believe people would take advantage of someone doing something good for people they don't know. Hat's off to you Cocksie, You've mad a lot peoples day on here. Hopefully we can return the favor one day. Im new here and got lots of deal from you guys help. Just wanna say THANK YOU.

[quote name='mealy']That's crazy, I've just been keeping up with the thread, I like playing the ios game so I'm trying to get them on my own..its starting to get hard so was about to break down and ask. Can't believe people would take advantage of someone doing something good for people they don't know. Hat's off to you Cocksie, You've mad a lot peoples day on here. Hopefully we can return the favor one day. Im new here and got lots of deal from you guys help. Just wanna say THANK YOU.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind word's dude I appreciate it.

If you need my log in at any point just message me and I'll be happy to help

And everyone else I'll be away for the next 3-4 hours but keep the PM's coming and I will reply to you with my information asap

Wow what dicks? Seriously why would ANYONE ever change the password.

Once agian lots of thanks to Cocksie and I think 1 other guy was doing it,

but for me COCKSIE. LOVE THE COCKSIE XD

Wow. Glad that you found a way around the password reset Cocksie. Can't beleive how rude some people can be. Like seriously wtf. Anyway, thanks so much dude! Keep on rocking!

Cheers people, i wont let the minority ruin it for everyone else!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roll up, Roll up get ya free skins here!!!!!

Three cheers for Cocksie! :D Thanks again for the help.

And to those selfish jerks who tried to change the password, you know who you are and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

[quote name='Stinker101']Hi Cocksie, your awesome for doing this for your fello CAG's. I would very much love to obtain the skins.[/QUOTE]

I've got you covered dude.

ive msg you twice different days and gotton no response ;( i hope you will help me cuz i asked on another thred and some guys tryna make me pay him for what your doing for everyone

[quote name='Br4inDead']Anyone use the account and have it come up as link failed in game? not sure if the service is down or what.[/QUOTE]

It has been a bit of a hit or miss for some people. I tried a lot 2 days ago and I couldn't link it but I was able to link it on my first try today.
Like others said, the pop up with the message saying I had unlocked the costumes didn't show up until I completed the story mode.

Thanks a lot cocksie! :applause:

Cocksie is the man! It did take a few tries for the WBID to even connect, and a few hours for the skins to be unlocked, but I'm just glad it all worked out. Thanks again!

Just another in the long line singing Cocksie's praises. I tried it late enough in the evening that there weren't any hang-ups other than the wait for the skins.

And shame on those of you trying to ruin it for others. Karma can be a mean mother.

Hey guys im new here and have no clue how to message anyone so Cocksie could you message me the info? I would be very happy to get the skins and I have been wanting them for awhile especially Batman Beyond :)

[quote name='jgrhymez']Hey guys im new here and have no clue how to message anyone so Cocksie could you message me the info? I would be very happy to get the skins and I have been wanting them for awhile especially Batman Beyond :)[/QUOTE]

I'll message you dude.

Glad to help you guys out!

It's 11:40PM here so I'm going to sleep now, but keep the PM's coming I will reply as soon as I'm awake!

[quote name='Cocksie']No problem at all guy's glad i could help!

To everyone who has PM'd me i have replied to everyone[/QUOTE]

you have yet to reply to me

New on here too...
I really tried to get them on my own but 182,000 coins for a Batman card is ridiculous.
Hope you can hook me up too Cocksie, I'd really appreciate it. Sending you a PM.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']you have yet to reply to me[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that i must of received your PM whilst my inbox was full because im getting aloooooooooooooooooooot of requests, i have PM'd you though!

& Mr Creed i've PM'd you my new password so you can try again if you please

To everyone else who PM'd me, ive replied!

The new update for the iOS game fixed the log-in unlocks! And you now get daily bonuses for logging in (for those of you who actually play the game)

Came in to say thanks again Cocksie!

After I linked the account last night, I played a few battles and restarted my system a couple times but nothing showed up until I turned it on this morning so just be patient I guess.

I hate to jump on the band wagon , but..........
Cocksie, may I borrow your account ?

i'm ecstatic to have the chance to play with the ios skins

Replied to everyone's PM's once again it's time for me to sleep so I will reply to all the PM's once I'm awake.

Have a good evening everyone!

Cocksie,
I cant thank you enough for what your doing.

the skins haven't unlocked yet, but the account finally linked.
ill play through a battle then restart my box to see if that works.

Once again, thank you.

bread's done
Back