PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email as well this morning for Ar nosurge. Of course it's oos. I did track down a trails of cold steel (standard ver) used yesterday, so while I could return it and get the lionheart ed from Amazon, I still spent less overall ($35 after tax). So not a huge savings but I don't need to store all the extras and I would still need to buy extra items to get the free shipping. So overall I'm happy with it. I did find a copy of Shinibido 2 as well but it wasn't in the original box and had no artwork so no buy.

Should have done it sooner so that I didn't have to hunt one down at GS. Thought I used my points so it was only $5 OOP.
That reminds me I just got that GS email about getting certs paid out like BBY

Placed my amazon order with the vita version so I could get 80 protein bars that were "addons" (10 boxes at 2.50$/box) o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon called my bluff......placed the order for Trail on Vita at 5 days shipping this morning...

Now it's preparing already and they wont let me cancel.  Dammmmmit

Just like this motivational poster...

WARNING: MAY BE NSFW

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

fcfb923a6cb9f7e874809fc920f1d17b.jpg

I got the feeling that they wanted to do that so they could expand and make another game about it. If that was the case it clearly backfired and even Mr. Falcom CEO wants to move on.

As far as Fie and Laura, they needed another conflict somewhere...but yeah it could have been used on different characters.
nah as they went straight to what happened after part 1. Maybe the 3rd game could of covered all the shit happening off screen in the first but I doubt it. Plus it be worthless at this point.

Just got back from Walmart.

Had a new Vita on clearance for $200!!! ahaha

Also had: Tearaway $10, Wolf Among Us $10, Rayman Legends $15, and a couple others.

Meh

At my Walmart whatever is on clearance gets an extra 50% off. Too bad they only put crap on clearance.
The games were actually still in the case....and I asked them to scan them.

Their response was "they are listed right there"...but I bitched and they took them out to scan them. Apparently after s canning Lumines she said that if I dont buy it she will get rid of it since it's scanning invalid. She also was trying to charge me $30 for it

I just realized that my save game data for Earthbound is probably gone since the battery in the game cart is more than likely dead, and I was so close to having everyone to level 99. Likewise, likely going to have to replay Lunar: The Silver Star because even having my game saves on both the Back-Up Cart and the system is no guarantee that the save data hasn't corrupted after ten years. Such depressing conversation we're having. And there's FFVIII, I was on disc two or three when my Commodore 64 monitor died... in 2003 or 2004 and haven't gotten back to playing it either. And was in the next to last dungeon of Phantasy Star when... when I bought the Vita... in 2012. I should probably do something about this. :whistle2:k
The struggle is real.

The games were actually still in the case....and I asked them to scan them.

Their response was "they are listed right there"...but I bitched and they took them out to scan them. Apparently after s canning Lumines she said that if I dont buy it she will get rid of it since it's scanning invalid. She also was trying to charge me $30 for it
If you looking for Lumines, I have a brand new copy for $16 shipped. PM me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Did everyone get there copies of Abe new and tasty still haven't gotten mine and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth as far as limited games go.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Did everyone get there copies of Abe new and tasty still haven't gotten mine and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth as far as limited games go.

I've received mine. Did you check the order online? Did you get a tracking number?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I received mine last week as well. I would check your email/site to see any updates.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Got mine over a week ago. Check your order status on the website and see if they've added tracking. Maybe got lost in the mail or just hasn't made it to you yet.

Got mine over a week ago. Check your order status on the website and see if they've added tracking. Maybe got lost in the mail or just hasn't made it to you yet.
I emailed them. We will see what happened. Will they make a a 5001 lol since I want a replacement not my money back

I emailed them. We will see what happened. Will they make a a 5001 lol since I want a replacement not my money back

They have stock left over from people making duplicate orders so if it got lost in the mail I'm sure they'll be able to replace it.

I guess there was an issue with the shipping label....they will refund me my shipping and resend it. fair game to me. This is regarding the new and tasty game.

bread's done
Back