PS3 DUAL SHOCK 3 - SILVER color @ RadioShack IN-STORE ONLY $24.97

Store does not equal website. I don't think the $22 price EVER showed on the website... Of course, it's also pot luck if your store will have one. Only way to know is to go check. The inventory on the web sucks.

[quote name='FromChaos']They're showing up as $39 now online.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xRemnant']As FromChaos said, they show at $39 now. How are ya getting it for less than that from the stores?[/QUOTE]
It always showed them as $39 on the website.

Found one a few days back, was $26 plus tax, but still quite happy with the deal. Thanks gang. Now, if I can just get the 17yr old to quit breaking them! I swear, I might break HIM next time :bomb:

[quote name='stickyfeet']Just picked up a silver DS3 for $17.97 + tax. In So Fl Shack.[/QUOTE]

Dam $18 for a controller i paid $62 for all 3 of mine about $20.60 each for mine how did yours come out so cheap?

[quote name='stickyfeet']Just picked up a silver DS3 for $17.97 + tax. In So Fl Shack.[/QUOTE]has anyone confirmed this price at any other location

[quote name='needler420']Dam $18 for a controller i paid $62 for all 3 of mine about $20.60 each for mine how did yours come out so cheap?[/QUOTE]

You still got a deal on it for 3 of them. :roll: Don't be such a cheapass...oh wait. We all are. ;)

[quote name='stickyfeet']Just picked up a silver DS3 for $17.97 + tax. In So Fl Shack.[/QUOTE]

Which one?

[quote name='ml_paladin888']fyi: even though it says its in stock on the website the silver ds3 is not available at the Brunswick Mall in East Brunswick, NJ[/QUOTE]

maybe there hiding them for themselves

[quote name='ml_paladin888']fyi: even though it says its in stock on the website the silver ds3 is not available at the Brunswick Mall in East Brunswick, NJ[/QUOTE]
This has been covered already, the stock locator sucks.

bread's done
Back