PSA: Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Available Today 3/7 Selling out quickly!

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is now available today. This will allow your headset's from your 360 to now work on your Xbox One for chat (no longer requiring the use of kinect as a mic). But expect extremely high demand for these for a while. SO GET YOURS FAST!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+One+Stereo+Headset+Adapter/9008243.p?skuId=9008243&productCategoryId=pcmcat310600050022&id=1219013503686

Best buy still has them in pretty much every store for in store pick up from what I can tell for the MSRP of $24.99.
Gamestop has it as well (for a markup of a further $5, bringing it to $29.99...)
www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-stereo-headset-adapter/113825 (Copy and paste)

However they have it available for shipping while BB seem's to be sold out.
If you are looking to get it, place an order now, you can always cancel or return it but don't hesitate.

Both BB and Amazon are sold out for shipping, which is a sign of low availability across the board. So while MSRP at BB it is still a deal, as you can expect these to sell out for at least the first batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local best buy store had it available for pickup. Swung by to grab it and the person who took it from the shelf actually picked up the MS XboxOne HEADSET. Score!

I stopped by the Gamestop of I45 North near Greenspoint in Houston and they had one in stock. Bought it

Drove over to Fry's next door to look around afterwards and they had like 15 on the shelf.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="D.Choy" post="11610553" timestamp="1394815720"]If you are willing to spend some money I would say the Astro A50s. They retail for $300 but you can find them at $250 during sales and such. Easily the best sound amongst headsets. I've owned a pair of Tritton AX720s and while they were decent I still think they lacked deep rich sound.

If you want a wireless headset you can't really beat the Astro A50s. If you prefer a wired then go with the Astro A40s which retail at $250 but you can find them around $200 if you are lucky. In either case, the headsets are compatible across all platforms and with the adapter you can finally use the mic with the Xbox One. Astro is also pushing out an update within the week to improve mic quality with the Xbox One.[/quote]

Refurbished A50s are $199 on eBay from Astro with 1 year warranty. I bought them yesterday.

bread's done
Back