PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

[quote name='FactionG']Just happy that *most* doom and gloom blogs, articles and etc. will bite the dust. :D[/QUOTE]
^This

My European and US accounts are now all updated. Japan's last on my list so sometime tomorrow. Trophies are synced up so I'm good and I'm just waiting for the store now.

Discovered I can access my download history on my PSP but not on my PS3 (undergoing maintenance). Re-downloaded a small file to test it out on the PSP and it worked.

Yayz, online. Password changed, billing info deleted (a lot of good that does now tho), trophies synced. But now, sleep.

I was finally able to play Socom 4, and the whole time I'm thinking to myself "10 more minutes and i'll get back on starcraft 2"

Its back, but I'd rather be on the PC now.

[quote name='dastly75']So can't play MK with my friend because he cannot redeem his code due to PSN store still being down...the wait will never end![/QUOTE]

Not sure if it helps but https://account.qriocity.com/ is online (for me) and the redeem code DOES work. I didnt try to confirm anything but when I put in a valid code it offered me to redeem it... so if you dont need to download something it will work like that. PLEASE NOTE the infamous 2 codes that should be valid arnt yet. (why I tried to begin with)

[quote name='Steggy']so the store is still down for all, correct?[/QUOTE]
Yes, Sony's stated in their restoration plans that the PS Store would be the very last thing to go up and it was given a "later this month" time frame for when that would happen.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yes, Sony's stated in their restoration plans that the PS Store would be the very last thing to go up and it was given a "later this month" time frame for when that would happen.[/QUOTE]

thanks Frisky.... shitty enough I care about that more than online play.

This is strange, for some reason I can't change the password on my Europe account on my PS3 and it has to be through email, even tho this account was created on this very PS3. But I can't do that, because I gave this account an impossible to aquire email address. If you can download the free goods through all your accounts, then I guess I just lost some of them.

I can't figure out why it isn't allowing me to reset it on my PS3 tho...

[quote name='timesplitt']now comes the hunt to find a multiplayer game thats exclusive[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 2.
Warhawk.
Metal Gear Online
MAG
LittleBigPlanet 1/2
Killzone 2/3
Resistance 2
Fat Princess

Got the prompt to change my password this morning, and I did. Played a few rounds of DJ Hero 2 to test everything, and it works good, but now that I'm trying to set up a match in Bulletstorm, either no one's on or the high demand for the PSN has made it almost impossible to matchmake...

I was able to sign in, change my password, and clear all payment info from my account. Funny thing was I went to play a game of RE5 while signed in and my PS3 froze!

It got stuck trying to boot up the game.

[quote name='admiralvic']Not sure if it helps but https://account.qriocity.com/ is online (for me) and the redeem code DOES work. I didnt try to confirm anything but when I put in a valid code it offered me to redeem it... so if you dont need to download something it will work like that. PLEASE NOTE the infamous 2 codes that should be valid arnt yet. (why I tried to begin with)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Wow, Ps3 being down ended up saving me a crapload of money. First off it let me reset a pw for an account whose info I had totally forgotten, and no longer had access to the email. $70 dollars worth of RB music, I can now finally transfer to my slim. And I just was able to redeem thanks to your hint.. black ops map codes, from a used hardened edition that I bought from gohastings. Something tells me if PSN was up when I bought it, one of the employees wouldve redeemed my code while the game was in transit to me.
Now bring on the freebies!

[quote name='Oaxan']JUST as I posted, the entire country came online! BWAHAHAHA
5719596227_3ab54e351b_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Green never looked so good!
Working at home over the weekend. Can't wait to finish up and get on!

I was downloading the update on my PC and then got a server error at 96%.:roll:

Luckily I used DownloadThemAll so I can resume from there (hopefully) when the server is back up.

[quote name='Vinny']I was downloading the update on my PC and then got a server error at 96%.:roll:

Luckily I used DownloadThemAll so I can resume from there (hopefully) when the server is back up.[/QUOTE]

Don't know why you got that error. I've been playing online all morning, so the servers are definitely up

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Don't know why you got that error. I've been playing online all morning, so the servers are definitely up[/QUOTE]

I'm downloading the update from the website since it's much faster than downloading it through the PS3. It wasn't working for a bit but it's back up now and finishing up.

It's not too surprising, I'm sure they're getting bombarded by people trying to get online after 3 weeks.:lol:

[quote name='Donut2922']YAY i can play Black Ops zombies and MK online - thanks for the heads up guys. didn't notice until i checked this forum.[/QUOTE]
yo donut! whats ur PSN lol?

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Got the prompt to change my password this morning, and I did. Played a few rounds of DJ Hero 2 to test everything, and it works good, but now that I'm trying to set up a match in Bulletstorm, either no one's on or the high demand for the PSN has made it almost impossible to matchmake...[/QUOTE]

Uncharted has been running just fine this morning... Actually, early this morning around 7 am to 8 AM it was the best connections I had ever seen. 10 five bar connections.

Now its dropping off to more of its normal 2-3 bar with 4 and 5 been the exception.... and not the norm. :(

Which sucks. I was hoping for more on Sony's remodel but I guess it was too much to hope for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly so far. Far as how online games play. I can't tell no difference. It isn't better or worse. Its same as it was before, but I guess that's better than it being worst at least.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Still waiting to hear more on this "Welcome Back Program"...[/QUOTE]

I thought I would be fine without the store, but I need it to redeem my mk online pass. I want to hear more about that and our free games. Basically same thing you want to know.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Still waiting to hear more on this "Welcome Back Program"...[/QUOTE]

I doubt we'll hear much more on the subject until they get the store back up and running.

[quote name='jman619']Honestly so far. Far as how online games play. I can't tell no difference. It isn't better or worse. Its same as it was before, but I guess that's better than it being worst at least.[/QUOTE]
It was nice this morning when I popped in GTA Episodes to play some free mode, since it was only me and maybe 1-2 other people on. But then one by one the assholes started showing up and trying to blast me with whatever weapons they could get their hands on. Of course, it helped that I made the game and made it explosives only, so unless they grabbed a chopper they weren't going to shoot my ass.:razz:

But judging by the amount of idiots that started showing up in my game by the time I quit out I would say that now that some of these braindead fuckers know PSN is back online now I'll have to go back to shooting first and asking questions later.:cry:

I also want the time I missed on PSN+ and the free month or months and hoping to see the PSHome up and running what's up with that:whistle2:(

[quote name='jman619']Honestly so far. Far as how online games play. I can't tell no difference. It isn't better or worse. Its same as it was before, but I guess that's better than it being worst at least.[/QUOTE]

This morning when everyone in Uncharted was in North America because Europe wasn't fixed yet it was smooth sailing. but we all know Uncharted 2 net code is not the greatest and with not way to limited connections to the North America only it just wasn't meant to last.

Glad to know people still remember how to glitch into maps and/or the treasure... Which sucks as you're pretty much powerless to avoid them and/or stop them.

Anyone else waiting for an email? I tried to reset this morning and still no email, yet it seems others got online pretty quickly.

EDIT: I am also watching the junk folder.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Anyone else waiting for an email? I tried to reset this morning and still no email, yet it seems others got online pretty quickly.

EDIT: I am also watching the junk folder.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say check your spam folder... That was where mine was. (I tried to change it via my phone while at work last night. ha ha )

yeah, i didnt redeem my mk online pass yet, but i was able to still do the 2day trial pass and then i guess hopefully the store will be up soon so i can get my mk online pass, crysis 2 limited edition upgrades, online pass and cars with nfs hot pursuit and dl the uncharted 2 goty dlcs i got last week. plus i want to see if my psn$ is still there, but you cant do that now.
oh another fail, i changed my facebook password when the passwords were compromised so when i went to update my trophy list and wanted to see like 50 updates on my facebook, it just kept popping up facebook password error so i got no updates, doh, lol.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It was nice this morning when I popped in GTA Episodes to play some free mode, since it was only me and maybe 1-2 other people on. But then one by one the assholes started showing up and trying to blast me with whatever weapons they could get their hands on. Of course, it helped that I made the game and made it explosives only, so unless they grabbed a chopper they weren't going to shoot my ass.:razz:

But judging by the amount of idiots that started showing up in my game by the time I quit out I would say that now that some of these braindead fuckers know PSN is back online now I'll have to go back to shooting first and asking questions later.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah those ass clowns have three weeks worth of pent up dickery that they've got to unleash now. Later this afternoon I'll either try some UC2 co-op or I might try RE5.

They may have three weeks of pent up dickery they wanna unleash, but if they're playing against me then they better be ready to run cuz I don't back down.

One dude was chasing me this morning in a chopper trying to kill me after I nailed him to the wall 3-4x before he would rage quit each time. He came back a fifth time and right when he thought he had me I grabbed a health pack to restore my chopper, then I took off and suicided into the other choppers, then I quit before he could kill me soon as I spawned.:razz:

Other times, if someone is being a dick to me though, I'll just suicide bomb them. I'll literally take my car that's on fire n about to blow up and shove it up their ass, then quit before I respawn.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They may have three weeks of pent up dickery they wanna unleash, but if they're playing against me then they better be ready to run cuz I don't back down.

One dude was chasing me this morning in a chopper trying to kill me after I nailed him to the wall 3-4x before he would rage quit each time. He came back a fifth time and right when he thought he had me I grabbed a health pack to restore my chopper, then I took off and suicided into the other choppers, then I quit before he could kill me soon as I spawned.:razz:

Other times, if someone is being a dick to me though, I'll just suicide bomb them. I'll literally take my car that's on fire n about to blow up and shove it up their ass, then quit before I respawn.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Way to turn the tables on them. That's so annoying when people get online just to fuck with people.

bread's done
Back