PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, turn that subtlety down a notch my good man. we're all cowering willows in undiscovered land over here.

off topic: mutant mudds is still great, hasn't pissed me off once. the multiple tiers of play on the z axis is super nice touch.
are u playing the vita version?

yeah, turn that subtlety down a notch my good man. we're all cowering willows in undiscovered land over here.

off topic: mutant mudds is still great, hasn't pissed me off once. the multiple tiers of play on the z axis is super nice touch.
Yeah it's really really a cool game. I think it did really poorly on PSN unfortunately.

I just reported all of you.
You narc!

New thread, change avatar! Non-Layton!

Since we were on this topic, this weather-woman was on my local fo news right now, she's pretty cute:

uDHW4U3l.jpg

4ZhY42Gl.jpg

I didn't catch her name.
It doesn't matter. She looks way better from the side though.

Well, aside from calling the occasional person out for being a complete moron, I'm probably done with the other thread. Honestly, I hope it dies a slow death and gets relegated to the last page of the deals forum.

It doesn't matter. She looks way better from the side though.
really? I like her face too.

mods rarely ventures into this part of the forum.
Really? I saw two of them chatting right now in the OTT thread right now. You never see them say anything besides "clean it up guys" in the Deals forum.

You frequent the Off Topic forum a lot, right? Any other cool things we need to know?

Feels like we've crossed the tracks and moved to the scummy side of town.

Well, aside from calling the occasional person out for being a complete moron, I'm probably done with the other thread. Honestly, I hope it dies a slow death and gets relegated to the last page of the deals forum.
Cool, with you here we've got most the good regulars anyway. We'll make sure the rest make their way over here. I'll stop posting in the other thread too for now, except to remind people about this thread. I'd have no problem if that thread turned into Frisky answering newbie's "When does the store update" questions and that's it.

really? I like her face too.

Really? I saw two of them chatting right now in the OTT thread right now. You never see them say anything besides "clean it up guys" in the Deals forum.

You frequent the Off Topic forum a lot, right? Any other cool things we need to know?

they were just chatting. they are regulars at the ott thread. it is like cliche/club for those two mods to discuss off topic chat/talk. they don't monitor closely at all. yeah, this part of the forum is pretty much for the scummy, and unwanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already 3 pages? How am I supposed to keep up with front page CAG, the GGT, and now this? Feeling overwhelmed.

fuck you guys.
Most of us have decided to abandon the other thread, which I think is a good idea. So just keep up with this one and stop posting in that one and you should survive.

The OTT is basically what you're trying to do with this thread, which is where a lot of long-time CAGs gathered to talk about whatever including yours truly.

Edit: Oops. I guess I'm not supposed to be here, right? Oh well, everybody that hates me will have to deal with it.

i

Already 3 pages? How am I supposed to keep up with front page CAG, the GGT, and now this? Feeling overwhelmed.

fuck you guys.
thought you left the ggt already. we rarely see you there. i mean ggt is pretty much a ghost town anymore. since many of the former members already moved on in their life to better things.

Honestly though, what the hell is there to talk about in that other thread? On Tuesday you have the update, Wednesday you have people asking if they should buy a certain game, and then nothing until Tuesday when people bitch they missed out on a game.

Then we fill the rest of the week with random talk. It's not like a game is going to randomly just go on sale on PSN and people might miss it because there are two many posts. All the deals are in Frisky's shitty OP.

Honestly though, what the hell is there to talk about in that other thread? On Tuesday you have the update, Wednesday you have people asking if they should buy a certain game, and then nothing until Tuesday when people bitch they missed out on a game.

Then we fill the rest of the week with random talk. It's not like a game is going to randomly just go on sale on PSN and people might miss it because there are two many posts. All the deals are in Frisky's shitty OP.
And when there is something unannounced, people have been making separate threads for that anyways. I never understood what the big fucking deal was with off topic discussion. Like you say, all you had to do was read the copy/paste OP.

When I was looking for people eating jello w/ mayo I ran across some weird videos. 

I guess girls love filming themselves showering with different foods. 

People will do anything for Youtube hits.

fuck you guys.
Maybe I'm an idiot...but what is GGT? Also, I'll usually post what I think is worth getting off the deals page, I think that generally helps everyone, and sparks discussion.

Right when this thread was created, I finally joined the Top 3 of the other thread's post counts under Tyler and Stotch. Now I have to start from scratch.

Coincidence? I doubt it. :nottalking:

I suppose I could try and buy all the other threads and run the riff raff out.
i would leave the ott thread alone, since two of the mods reside there. unless you want to awaken the kraken

I've said this before and I'll say it again... I've always felt like a lot of us were unwanted dinner guests and Frisky wanted us the fuck out of his house.

I'll never forget the one and only time I saw Frisky "like" a post.  I'll bet some of you remember it too because it was fucked up.  I know pete does. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again... I've always felt like a lot of us were unwanted dinner guests and Frisky wanted us the fuck out of his house.

I'll never forget the one and only time I saw Frisky "like" a post. I'll bet some of you remember it too because it was fucked up. I know pete does.
I guess the apology wasn't accepted, so I guess I know where I stand now after all of the mocking and insults at me and calls for me to stop running the thread. If you guys really wanted, all you had to do was say so and I'd give it up. It would save me a lot of time, energy, and headache.

I've never liked a post. I don't see a reason to ever do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back