PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I really liked how Destiny felt, and I expect the same, but it would be (more than likely) a single player game for me. So im waiting on reviews to see the kind of content in the main game.
Yeah, it would be mostly single-player for me as well since I don't know many others that are getting the game.
If you are looking for others to play with consider joining The Power Alliance, we are friendly and understand that people have families and commitments, etc. It's not a bunch of 13-year olds who will claim to have slept with your mom. :)

Yeah, it would be mostly single-player for me as well since I don't know many others that are getting the game. I'll probably get my pre-order in with Best Buy to lock in the $10 bonus reward cert then maybe wait a few days before picking it up to see how it's received. Then again, if I pre-order I will most likely pick it up tomorrow since I have no patience. :D

The current sales will end at 11am Eastern.
Yeah, I'm passing on D2 this time around. By the time the final DLC came out I didn't even do the raid since getting a group got pretty hard (most peeps are done with everything by Wednesday or Thursday), and it really began feeling like a chore rather than fun. Hopefully it will be great and have a new feeling to it. I know the beta doesn't represent the final version at all, but I got bored pretty quickly, so I'm just taking a step back and see how things go this time around. Also after Titan Fall 2 it has been hard to get into another shooter, TF2 just feels so fresh every time I play it.

Hopefully there won't be must have weapons for Raids or crazy jumping schemes while holding your breadth, and keeping track of a X,Y & Z variables.

There’s also an offer for a list of “Day 1 Digital” games that if you buy two, you get a 20% off coupon. If it had been, buy two or more get 20% off, I would bite to have digital for the same price as GCU. But no way I’m paying full MSRP just to get a coupon.

If you are looking for others to play with consider joining The Power Alliance, we are friendly and understand that people have families and commitments, etc. It's not a bunch of 13-year olds who will claim to have slept with your mom. :)
Awesome, appreciate it. Sounds like the kind of people I would want to play with. Ill get that all set up when I get home. Thanks!

Has anyone contacted PSN about if you already pre ordered digital games that aren't out yet, will you still get the 20% coupon?  I have Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 digital on pre order (what can I say, i hate swapping discs for MP games I play sporadically for a long time) and it kinda would suck if I am "penalized" for ordering those games early.

Oh well, the coupon wouldn't arrive until Nov 17th and by then there really wouldn't be any digital games I'd wanna get probably.

Has anyone contacted PSN about if you already pre ordered digital games that aren't out yet, will you still get the 20% coupon? I have Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 digital on pre order (what can I say, i hate swapping discs for MP games I play sporadically for a long time) and it kinda would suck if I am "penalized" for ordering those games early.

Oh well, the coupon wouldn't arrive until Nov 17th and by then there really wouldn't be any digital games I'd wanna get probably.
The terms and conditions state that it takes effect starting today. I was concerned too until I read that.... figures we wouldn't be so lucky lol

There’s also an offer for a list of “Day 1 Digital” games that if you buy two, you get a 20% off coupon. If it had been, buy two or more get 20% off, I would bite to have digital for the same price as GCU. But no way I’m paying full MSRP just to get a coupon.
I'm considering it because it definitely has some potential, especially if used on Black Friday, which is a few days after these codes are supposed to come out. Like I much prefer digital and was already planning to get WWE 2k18 Digital Deluxe, but I was waiting to see if there was another Spend $100, get $15 back deal. But this could work really well if you have a transaction full of games that have Deluxe/Gold Editions because you're also saving on the DLC,and getting that at a discount as well. For example, I remember getting AC Syndicate Gold for less than $50 a couple of years ago because it was on sale and I had the 20% code from when I bought my PS4.

Has anyone contacted PSN about if you already pre ordered digital games that aren't out yet, will you still get the 20% coupon? I have Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 digital on pre order (what can I say, i hate swapping discs for MP games I play sporadically for a long time) and it kinda would suck if I am "penalized" for ordering those games early.

Nope, the TandC says the offer is valid from today until November 7th, so they don't have to honor it for games pre-ordered before then.

Tried to buy Livelock this morning before the sale was over via the mobile app.  Wouldn't let me for some reason.  Called Sony and they said tough shit lol.  Was really attractive at the $4.99 price point, but $19.99 is a hard pass.

Wonder if it is good at all anyways.  Any input?

I'm considering it because it definitely has some potential, especially if used on Black Friday, which is a few days after these codes are supposed to come out. Like I much prefer digital and was already planning to get WWE 2k18 Digital Deluxe, but I was waiting to see if there was another Spend $100, get $15 back deal. But this could work really well if you have a transaction full of games that have Deluxe/Gold Editions because you're also saving on the DLC,and getting that at a discount as well. For example, I remember getting AC Syndicate Gold for less than $50 a couple of years ago because it was on sale and I had the 20% code from when I bought my PS4.
i think they usually have a spend $100 get $15 back in october. might be a good way to double up on this promo.

Do we even know the terms and conditions of this as far as whether the coupon will be valid on Black Friday? I’m on mobile and can’t seem to get to those terms.

Do we even know the terms and conditions of this as far as whether the coupon will be valid on Black Friday? I’m on mobile and can’t seem to get to those terms.
"

Purchase two or more participating full games from PlayStation® Store between September 5, 2017 12:01 AM PT and November 7, 2017 11:59PM PT and receive a discount coupon code for 20% off one PlayStation Store transaction. Discount applies to all items purchased in the transaction to which the coupon is applied except third party applications, pre-orders and subscriptions. Promotion is available to legal U.S., Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, El Salvador, and Uruguay residents with a valid Sony Entertainment Network account (“Account”) registered in their country of residency who are 18 or older. Each Account may only accrue one promotional discount coupon code. Promotion code will be delivered via PS4 system message and to the email associated with the Account used to make purchases on or about November 21, 2017. Code expires on December 19, 2017. Code is not valid with any other offer. Code cannot be returned, exchanged for cash or used for any other purpose."

Assuming the code arrives on time on Nov. 21st, it should work a few days later on BF. It also doesn't list any restrictions other than pre-orders and subscriptions.

Interesting that Everybody’s Golf is on the list and already came out. Guess it isn’t just “Day 1” stuff. LOL.

Suppose if you buy the cheapest stuff on the list and do a assign purchase with the coupon, it could work out.

Bandai Namco sale bums me out a bit, interested in the PS4 version of Xenoverse but for some reason it is not on sale alone while the PS3 version, Xenoverse 2, and the 1+2 PS4 bundle is. Same with God Eater, second game is on sale but not the first. No sale on Digimon Cyber Sleuth either which I always somehow miss when there is a good deal on it, just Next Order which I don't really have an interest in.

Oh well, think I might finally get Touch My Katamari at least. Told myself I was going to buy it the last 3 times it was on sale but then failed to do so for various reasons.

So pissed that damn hurricane Irma is gonna kill my Destiny 2 playtime. Love living in Puerto Rico but they are thinking we won't have electricity for months. No Destiny 2 for months will mean I'm super lost and could have waited in a sale. fuck my life. End rant.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Getting tempted to say screw it a pick up Destiny 2. I know it goes against are CAG mentality to pay full price for a game, but I very rarely get to play these online games at the jump...

Getting tempted to say screw it a pick up Destiny 2. I know it goes against are CAG mentality to pay full price for a game, but I very rarely get to play these online games at the jump...
If you have GCU, you could have got it for $38 had you preordered, you can still get it for $48.

Does the psn version of god eater 2 ps4 come with the ps4 remaster of the psp game that was included in physical copies?

Does the psn version of god eater 2 ps4 come with the ps4 remaster of the psp game that was included in physical copies?
Doesn't seem to from what I've read online, at least in North America. If you look at the store there is a separate listing for the remake of the first game for $20, I assume it wouldn't be there if the second game included a download for the first as well.

Dark Souls 3 disc is available for 9.99 at Redbox, add in the season pass for 14.99 and it's still much cheaper than the Fire Fades Edition. 

Has redbox figured out how to include the game box and jacket with these purchases yet?
No, just the disc.

You can reserve purchases online now though if you aren't aware so it's a much more leisurely process.

Some weirdness with the PS Plus Free Games. 

1) There are four PS4 games - not counting the PSVR game - and not showing as cross-buy titles (inFamous Second Son, Hat0ful Boyfriend, We Are Doomed, Strike Vector EX)

2) One of the free games for the Vita - Claire Extended Edition - is not free, but rather on sale for $5.09

Edit : I guess that two of those PS4 games (Hat0ful Boyfriend, We Are Doomed) are actually the free Vita games and are cross-buy titles that don't show as Vita titles on the page.  No idea why Claire is showing  up there.  Also shows Retro City Rampage DX as a "free" Vita game, but since I already own that game, I'm not sure if it's showing as free or at a discount for those who don't own it.

1) There are four PS4 games - not counting the PSVR game - and not showing as cross-buy titles (inFamous Second Son, Hat0ful Boyfriend, We Are Doomed, Strike Vector EX)

2) One of the free games for the Vita - Claire Extended Edition - is not free, but rather on sale for $5.09

Edit : I guess that two of those PS4 games (Hat0ful Boyfriend, We Are Doomed) are actually the free Vita games and are cross-buy titles that don't show as Vita titles on the page. No idea why Claire is showing up there. Also shows Retro City Rampage DX as a "free" Vita game, but since I already own that game, I'm not sure if it's showing as free or at a discount for those who don't own it.
Retro City Rampage DX is showing 2.49 for me, and Claire is 5.09 as you mentioned.

Edit : I guess that two of those PS4 games (Hat0ful Boyfriend, We Are Doomed) are actually the free Vita games and are cross-buy titles that don't show as Vita titles on the page. No idea why Claire is showing up there. Also shows Retro City Rampage DX as a "free" Vita game, but since I already own that game, I'm not sure if it's showing as free or at a discount for those who don't own it.
Hatoful Boyfriend & We are Doomed - Vita Free Games (Both Cross buy)

Infamous & Strike Vector - PS4 Free Games

The other two (Claire & Retro Rampage) are on the Free game page because they have a ps+ exclusive discount on them.

It's an error, they'll probably fix it within the day.

Is the DS3 dlc worth playing? I have heard negative things about the dlc and I just finished DS3... not sure I want to dive back in already.

September’s PS+ Lineup:

:ps3: Handball 16

:ps4: :vita: Hatoful Boyfriend

:ps4: Infamous Second Son

PSVR Rigs Mechanized Combat League - Ends 11/7

:ps4: Strike Vector EX

:ps3: Truck Racer

:ps4: :vita: We Are Doomed

Here are the new deals for today:

:ps4: Accel World vs Sword Art Online - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Accel World vs Sword Art Online - $31.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Arcade Game Series 3-in-1 Pack - $1.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: :vita: Claire: Extended Cut - $5.99 - 60% Off - $5.09 - 66% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: The Crew - Bronze Crew Credit Pack - $8.99 - 10% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: The Crew - Calling All Units - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: The Crew - Gold Crew Credit Pack - $17.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: The Crew - Platinum Crew Credit Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: The Crew - Silver Crew Credit Pack - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Dark Souls II - $10.99 - 45% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dark Souls III - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition - $42.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dark Souls III - Season Pass - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: :vita: Digerati Bundle 6 Pack Part 1 - $9.74 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Digimon World: Next Order - $35.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

PSVR :ps4: Don’t Knock Twice - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/19

:ps3: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - $8.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Season Pass - $17.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Season Pass - $7.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - $35.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Deluxe Edition - $53.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Season Pass - $20.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Dragon Ball Xenoverse Super Bundle - $50.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - $7.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Farming Simulator 14 - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - $8.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15: Complete Edition - $29.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - Holmer DLC - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - ITRunner - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - ITRunner - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - JCB - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - JCB - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - Lamborghini Nitro 120 - $0.66 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - Lamborghini Nitro 120 - $0.66 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - New Holland - $4.68 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - New Holland - $4.68 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - Niva - $1.33 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - Niva - $1.33 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 15 - Official Expansion Gold - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Farming Simulator 15 - Official Expansion Silver - $6.69 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Farming Simulator 16 - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 Premium Edition - $37.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Big Bud Pack - $12.74 - 15% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Challenger MT700E Field Viper - $0.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Challenger MT800E Field Python - $0.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Challenger MT900E Anaconda - $0.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Fendt 900 Black Beauty - $1.33 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Kuhn Equipment Pack - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Season Pass - $26.24 - 25% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Tractor Pack DLC - $3.34 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Farming Simulator 17 - Valtra T-Series Cow Edition - $0.66 - 33% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Farming Simulator 18 - $20.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Galaga Legions DX - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Get Even - $20.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: God Eater 2: Rage Burst - $14.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: God Eater 2: Rage Burst - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Godzilla - $14.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Godzilla - $12.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: J-Stars Victory VS+ - $7.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Jydge - $11.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 10/3 [customspoiler=Bonus]Crimsonland and Neon Chrome for :ps4: :ps3: :vita: [/customspoiler]

:ps4: Last Stitch Goodnight - $8.49 - 15% Off - $7.49 - 25% Off - Ends 9/13

:ps4: :vita: Letter Quest Remastered - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: :vita: Letter Quest Remastered/Paranautical Activity Bundle - $5.77 - 66% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Little Nightmares - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Little Nightmares Complete Edition - $23.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: MotoGP 14 - $7.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: MotoGP 14 - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: MotoGP 15 - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame - $7.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame - $7.49 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto Pack - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - $5.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Necropolis - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: One Piece: Burning Blood - $29.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One Piece: Burning Blood - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: One Piece: Burning Blood Gold Edition - $33.79 - 60% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One Piece: Burning Blood Gold Edition - $25.79 - 60% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One PIece: Burning Blood - Gold Pack - $12.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Season Pass - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Season Pass - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Season Pass - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: One Piece Unlimited World Red - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: One Piece Unlimited World Red - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition - $2.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Pac-Man Museum - $3.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Project Cars: Complete Edition - $15.99 - 60% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Ride - $14.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Ride - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul - $14.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps3: Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Skyforge - Revenant Collector’s Edition Season Pass - $24.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/19

:ps4: Skyforge - Revenant Quickplay Pack Season Pass - $10.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/19

:ps4: Skyforge - Seasonal Pack September - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 9/19

:ps4: Skyforge - Season Pass Season 2 - $35.09 - 10% Off - Ends 9/19

:vita: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - $29.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition - $42.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition - $32.49 - 50% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Season Pass - $17.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Season Pass - $17.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Sword Art Online: Lost Song - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 9/12

:ps4: Tales of Berseria - $35.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/12

:vita: Touch My Katamari - $2.99 - 80% Off - Ends 9/12

Here are the freebies:

Add-ons

:ps4: 3on3 FreeStyle - PlayStation Plus Bonus Pack Sep - Free

:ps4: Trove - Trance Sphere Mount - Free

Some other notable releases:

:ps4: A Hole New World - $9.99

:ps4: :vita: Antiquia Lost - $14.99

:ps4: Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition - $44.99

:ps4: Gunducky Industries - $3.99