PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in PR and my community just got power. Holy shit. I'm so hyped. Thought y'all should know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Congrats. You didn't miss any sales.

I kid, I kid. You missed a lot of bad sales.

The Division worth $15? Is it easy to get into?
I just started playing it a few days ago and so far I like it. At the moment, I'm playing solo, now at level 5 and spending my time exploring the city and doing quests. Good game for the $5.50 I paid for it. Note: Division was one of the games I picked from the 4 games for $20 promo deal at GameStop last week (not sure if the deal is still good).

I was just hoping the sale would go the entire weekend like most of their flash sales.
Yeah, wtf? I go to check out a bit ago and my cart is empty. Then I see all the Game Award games are back to full price. A one day sale? That's just dumb. And why empyy my cart? Usually my items stay there and the price just changes.

Fortnite Llama Pinata Avatar   XF97-LHNP-MNRK

Brawlhalla Asgard Dynamic Theme    3BQB-F6NK-L92Q

Super Daryl Deluxe Avatar Bundle  DPGA-23ND-GRDJ

Orcs Must Die Blackpaw Skin   GJJ3-TJN7-AMN9

Mulaka Avatar Bundle   PP6D-BTNC-QBAR

Adventure Pals Avatar Bundle  CJPA-HAN2-J9TE

Pinstripe Avatar Bundle   PRCX-LGNB-HJCG

Dreadnought Aquila Coating Ship Skin   44P7-QDNN-57G2

Bow to Blood Avatar Bundle   5RX5-CPND-NAQA

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Theme/Avatar   XC6B-G9NG-R326

Knockout League Avatar Bundle   46CT-JKNC-F9MF

Monster Hunter Rathalos Avatar   FRX4-M3NJ-RNJ9

Monster Hunter Nergigante Avatar   6X65-HNNQ-F24L

Monster Hunter Anjanath Avatar   CQGK-FGNP-MDEM

Moss Forest Avatar   TBL5-5MNL-8XGK

At Sundown Eve Avatar   3G45-LBN9-27X5

At Sundown Dawn Avatar   Q3EX-5LNJ-A768

At Sundown Midnight Avatar   QT6A-C2NK-FD4B

At Sundown Dusk Avatar   DK34-3TNB-QPAA

Quacamelee 2 Frenemies Pack   AJBX-LMNL-AERG

Star Wars Battlefront II Avatar   2GD6-C4N5-2C45

Jumanji Avatar Bundle   6M9T-X8NX-KK63

Trove In-Game Item   BBMK-TTNM-A9TX

Guess I'll wait on hellblade again, it will probably be that price again for end of year holiday sale.

But yea, can't believe the game awards sale ended already

If anyone has an extra god of war psx ps4 theme code, could you please pm it to me?

I'm really bummed out I missed it (site is out of rewards), and I'm a huge fan of God of War.

I'd even be willing to pay a few dollars for it via paypal if you'd like.

Thanks!

Everybody's Golf - Theme Quest Reward: E3FB-JRNM-T7F8

Call of Duty: WWII Theme Quest 2B7F-F4NB-KFGF

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Quest Reward: 99XC-8CNL-XTC7

Wait you mean to tell me that the VGA sale is over?

I just went out and got some PSN cards to buy stuff tonight.

Goddess Damnit!

Well, that's less to buy this week.

They sure have been laying an egg on the sales the last few weeks.

You can play the MH world beta now fyi. Worth pointing out to anyone who has played MH before this seems to be the build they've been taking to conventions and stuff so the difficulty is scaled down. Everything is really easy, but that's probably the intent I imagine since they're expecting lots of newcomers.
Kinda disappointed in the beta since nothing is saved besides the bonuses for the full game. Probably just finish the three quests for those bonuses then delete it.

Kinda disappointed in the beta since nothing is saved besides the bonuses for the full game. Probably just finish the three quests for those bonuses then delete it.
It's setup exactly like the demos from the previous games so I can't say I am very surprised myself.

I've been playing it most of the day but it's mostly so I can try out all the weapons as every one of them has gotten some notable changes.

It's setup exactly like the demos from the previous games so I can't say I am very surprised myself.

I've been playing it most of the day but it's mostly so I can try out all the weapons as every one of them has gotten some notable changes.
Ah, I briefly tried the demo of the WiiU version but didn't recall that it was set up that way as well.

Just some quick thoughts from The Game Awards/Playstation Experience from the last couple days...

Neil Druckmann is very good at being secretive about the goings on with The Last of Us part 2. The only things he vaguely gave up were that the game is 50-60% complete, but that that was an estimation. The other being that we might get gameplay footage at E3 2018. Assuming I interpreted what he said correctly.

I have watched the trailer for Death Stranding a handful of times now, and I still don't understand what the fuck I'm watching. I mean, I'm definitely curious about the game and as a huge fan of The Walking Dead I love me some Norman Reedus, but seriously Kojima, what the hell dude?  :whistle2:k

Just some quick thoughts from The Game Awards/Playstation Experience from the last couple days...

Neil Druckmann is very good at being secretive about the goings on with The Last of Us part 2. The only things he vaguely gave up were that the game is 50-60% complete, but that that was an estimation. The other being that we might get gameplay footage at E3 2018. Assuming I interpreted what he said correctly.

I have watched the trailer for Death Stranding a handful of times now, and I still don't understand what the fuck I'm watching. I mean, I'm definitely curious about the game and as a huge fan of The Walking Dead I love me some Norman Reedus, but seriously Kojima, what the hell dude? :whistle2:k
Really? The Walking Dead? ugh. Every Boondock Saints fan just died a little inside.

Any way to see what these avatars look like before I start adding garbage to my download list?
Enter the code on the web store, on the next screen it will pull up what it redeems which will show a sample of what each of the avatar(s) look like. If you don't like the look of them then click cancel to not add them to your download list. The code will still be good for someone else to use after that so you can give it away.

I have watched the trailer for Death Stranding a handful of times now, and I still don't understand what the fuck I'm watching. I mean, I'm definitely curious about the game and as a huge fan of The Walking Dead I love me some Norman Reedus, but seriously Kojima, what the hell dude? :whistle2:k
Yeah. Just might be way to weird for me.

Did the deals end early this week?
I am seeing things on the front page of PSN like MvC Infinite $38.99, but when I clicked on ti.. it was $60

The Awards sale also seems to be gone...

I am seeing things on the front page of PSN like MvC Infinite $38.99, but when I clicked on ti.. it was $60

The Game Awards sale ended yesterday, it started on the 7th.

It does seem the weekly deals ended early this time.

The Game Awards sale ended yesterday, it started on the 7th.

It does seem the weekly deals ended early this time.

No, those weren't part of the weekly deals. The Game Awards sale was just a special sale that started on Thursday.

Yow, I cannot even imagine 3 months without power. So glad you got your power back!
I couldn't either before we moved here. We've been here a year and before the hurricane this was paradise. Now we're seriously considering moving back in a couple of years.

Thank you for your kind words. We're super happy to have power back. Doubly happy when I get internet back so I can download all the games I bought in the last few sales.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TWD made Reedus a massive celebrity [most popular character on the most watched cable show]. BS didn't.
I own BS, I remember renting it at Blockbuster and loved it and bought it years later. A straight to video movie that nobody ever heard of.. I remember seeing William Defoe on the cover and thats the main reason I even looked at the back of the DVD. And outside of TWD and BS I have never seen anything Reedus has been in (at least anything I can remember) BS barely put him on the radar, TWD made a star out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back