PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Publix really needs to add self checkout but I bet they never do since they pride themselves on quality customer service and interactions.
Ours does. It is the only one around here that I know of that does. Our store is an old A&P so it was a bit larger than their normal store. I think that was why they added them. They had more regular check out lines than they could staff. I was so happy when they added those.

Ours does. It is the only one around here that I know of that does. Our store is an old A&P so it was a bit larger than their normal store. I think that was why they added them. They had more regular check out lines than they could staff. I was so happy when they added those.
I know the publix near us has self checkout, thought they all did.

Costco here have liqour stores on the outside, they are usually decent in price but kinda meh on selection.
That's not the same. What you're talking about is just an attached 3rd-party liquor store. It doesn't carry any of the Kirkland products. The Kirkland stuff is just cheaper relabeled versions of name brand liquors.

When I joined they asked if I wanted a card for a family member. I got a card put in my dads name so he could go anytime. Right now we just have a Sams Club membership.
Cool. He did the same for me for a few years now at BJS Wholesale club. I think it actually costs him $20 a year.

Every Publix I've seen in TN has self-checkout. We've got a lot of them, too. They're not as prevalent as Kroger but they're still all over the place. It's nice. I just wish their damn pepper selection was better--seems like the peppers are always on the edge of going bad around here.

Apparently there is a Broforce patch out today. Not sure what it does. There is another one in the pipeline.

Broforce ‏@Broforce 22m22 minutes ago

Patch out on PS4! There is another one already in the pipeline with more fixes.

God damn you assholes and your self checkout having Publixes!  Tampa is like half an hour from Publix HQ in Lakeland.  You would think they would have cool new stuff here first!  #jelly

Nice phallic symbol in the second screenshot.
I had an even better phallic shot from Unepic but it was so dark I didn't end up using it. It was this boss enemy though, he flops back and forth too its hilarious:

maxresdefault.jpg

I know the publix near us has self checkout, thought they all did.
Ours is the only one I know of in the Northern Atlanta burbs with it. I asked one of the other stores why they didn't have them and they said it was a corporate decision to not have them for some reason. I assumed everywhere else was like here and Florida. I have never seen one at a store in Florida and I have been to quite a few.

Jimbo, I would be shocked if they did an outdoor food court in New York state. We have the business membership for Sam's that you mentioned. I would often stop by on the way to work on Mondays to get strawberries for the week for breakfast and cherry tomatoes to eat as a side during lunch. There was never anybody in there then. Weekends when my wife goes it is a zoo. It has its own huge parking lot though. Only other thing nearby is a Dave and Buster's type of place with another huge parking lot. I am shocked you liked the pizza. I think it is just ok. Way too sweet.

Tyler, I am jealous yours has a self checkout. I would kill for that option here.
As you said the pizza was just ok. Better then most frozen. But wasn't worth the hassle. And this wasn't the stuff at the food court. It was in a refrigerated case. Doesn't matter will probably never go back anyway.

I am ALWAYS running late in the morning it seems now. I get up early enough but play video games and get off to a late start. If I have to get gas or breakfast or something I can make it out early enough. But I really have to force myself to get moving. I forgot if I was supposed to met our phone system vendor at 8am or 8:30am. Was stuck in traffic 3 miles from the office at 8:10. Called the office to let the woman who covers the front desk till 9am to let him in and let him get started without me.

Turns out it was 8:30 so I was fine anyway.

Boss doesn't really care but when I know I am meeting someone or want to do something before 8am I leave early. Well except for today.

fuck work.

Last edited by a moderator:
To pile on the Wal-Mart hate, apparently they are selling t-shirts for the University of Maryland that say Terps in the state outline. It's just too bad the state on the shirt is actually Massachusetts...

r4uwac9du7nbeh6w3sgz.jpg

Wal-Mart's twitter tried to explain it away by saying the two are very similarly shaped. Which yes kinda sorta if you're stretching, but no.

https://twitter.com/Samficco/status/715280028519501824

#bored
This is amazing and I want one. They should do a whole line of these with wrong state shapes.

As you said the pizza was just ok. Better then most frozen. But wasn't worth the hassle. And this wasn't the stuff at the food court. It was in a refrigerated case. Doesn't matter will probably never go back anyway.
Same stuff. They just cook those exact same pizzas for the food court. They make so many of them per day and have a percentage of them for the food court. Once they sell it all for the day, that is it. My wife got the last piece of cheese for my kid when she was there last weekend. This was at like 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

Free Lives already released a patch for Broforce and I couldn't tell what it did. Hopefully today's patch makes some noticeable improvements.

Checked and saw that Enter the Gungeon is in my download list, so I downloaded it. I guess if I try to launch it tonight it will say I can't play it until tomorrow. Though I did see something about access starting at 9 PM on twitter. Don't know if that's tonight or tomorrow. I will try it tonight and see what happens.

Checked and saw that Enter the Gungeon is in my download list, so I downloaded it. I guess if I try to launch it tonight it will say I can't play it until tomorrow. Though I did see something about access starting at 9 PM on twitter. Don't know if that's tonight or tomorrow. I will try it tonight and see what happens.
Cool. My download unlocked as well. The store page says it's not playable until midnight eastern though. Maybe the tweet was saying 9PM pacific?

The Show players,

Y'all do Road to the Show at all?  Or mainly stick in DD?  I started up my RTTS last night.  Bummed I couldn't import my Vita created player from last year.  My new guy doesn't look as much like me as my old guy.  But I did get drafted in the second round by Detroit.

The Show players,

Y'all do Road to the Show at all? Or mainly stick in DD? I started up my RTTS last night. Bummed I couldn't import my Vita created player from last year. My new guy doesn't look as much like me as my old guy. But I did get drafted in the second round by Detroit.
I'm still sucked into collecting cards and doing the missions. I haven't played anything else since I put it in my PS4 last Tuesday.

#JFC

12 and 1230 meeting requests are an epidemic today.  So far today 3 of them for various days this week.  Even though I see time on everyone's schedule every afternoon.  I have a feeling I am the only one that works afternoons and isnt out golfing.

#JFC

12 and 1230 meeting requests are an epidemic today. So far today 3 of them for various days this week. Even though I see time on everyone's schedule every afternoon. I have a feeling I am the only one that works afternoons and isnt out golfing.
Maybe they will get hit by lightening. On another forum they are discussing why Florida has by far the most amount of people struck by lightening.

Playing Golf in a Lightening storm was one theory.

Maybe they will get hit by lightening. On another forum they are discussing why Florida has by far the most amount of people struck by lightening.

Playing Golf in a Lightening storm was one theory.
Florida is the lightning capital of the US and only some remote region in Africa has more lightning per year or something. And tons of people are outside year round in Florida. Not just to play golf. So yeah, thats why we have the most people struck by "lightening". No need for theories.

Florida is the lightning capital of the US and only some remote region in Africa has more lightning per year or something. And tons of people are outside year round in Florida. Not just to play golf. So yeah, thats why we have the most people struck by "lightening". No need for theories.
It was a joke. Are you kiliking me?

lightning-fatalities.jpg

It was a joke. Are you kiliking me?

lightning-fatalities.jpg
yes, yes i was. while also being very informative.

Apparently its Rwanda in Africa that has more lightning strikes than Florida. But they probably have thousands more die from famine and civil war anyway.

So ive decided to try and see if using a phone for remote play works better than the vita.

The remote play app I can get to work on my phone, tried using controller connect via bluetooth and it was a little laggy, so ordered an OTG cable for it, just got delivered. Can use it to hook up a ds4 directly and not use bluetooth.

Try it out tomorrow most likely, if works well enough will order a holder thing like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Ortz%C2%AE-PS4-Holder-PlayStation-Dualshock-Controller/dp/B00WRJDV76?ie=UTF8&keywords=ds4%20phone%20clip&qid=1459798764&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

This was all prompted by the incredibly terrible remote play for uncharted. Had to swap the controls in game to be r1/r1 instead of l2/r2 for shooting and even then the remote play was shit. Also the remote play on borderlands is awful as well for the same reason, dev was too lazy to make vita controls.

This in theory should be awesome, but will see.

bread's done
Back