PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Nice, they're installing Google Fiber in my neighborhood this fall. Can't wait to ditch TWC. Right now I'm getting about a tenth of the speed I pay for.
It fucking sucks that I "get" 40 and then do speed tests on my laptop that clock in around 12, and that I'm content with that. I could probably use a better router, but still...

It fucking sucks that I "get" 40 and then do speed tests on my laptop that clock in around 12, and that I'm content with that. I could probably use a better router, but still...
I "get" 100 and get about 10 in reality. I think my neighbors all torrent all day or something.

I wonder if Google Fiber would help my stream. Tried using the lowest setting on Twitch since Medium and High didn't work last time, and people had problems (should I remove the sidebar of comments on my screen?) Looked into getting higher internet, but I'm too far out from the main line that I am maxed out at my current speed.

What do you guys suggest?

#notmoving
If you were on the lowest quality setting on the PS4 and still couldn't get the video to work right, you might just be screwed. I don't think the sidebar comments affect anything.

Use this site and post what your download and upload speeds are.

http://www.speedtest.net/

Why do they still let fans sit right on the wall? They just cause issues with live plays. It's dumb.

Some rays fan reached over and possibly caught a home run ball. Or was it off the wall? Who the fuck knows now since the trajectory could have been higher or lower

But wait...they went to replay and called it a home run. Bullshit. Too close to call to overturn what on the field was called a double.

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowfall wasnt terrible, graphics were purdy at least.
I thought the OWL drone sounded cool on paper, but I guess it must not have been implemented that well in game or wasn't enough to make it enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_azzz-3y4

shadowfall wasnt terrible, graphics were purdy at least.
The single player was pretty shitty. I was happy I finally beat it. Except then it goes on to another fucking lame ass chapter. I was close to saying fuck it. But loaded up a video to see how to beat the last final final chapter.

There was a section where I knew I had to get across to a little balcony. I can't recall it if was some tether thing or what but took me like an hour to finally see exactly where I had to aim to get over to that spot.

It annoyed me so much I skipped the MP and just traded it to BB on BF and got a year of PSN for $30.

Yeah killzone shadow fall is playable it's just missing the fun. It's lifeless and even on easy was hard to get through. Jimbo is right it wouldn't fucking end!

The last level if i remember right was a stealth level too. I also cheated and looked up how to solve it so I didn't have to deal with it anymore.

BTW jimbo. A buddy of mine lost internet for hours the day of the transition to frontier and apparently a lot of people had issues. I didn't however I have seen a few commercials now from them. Very ghetto.

BTW jimbo. A buddy of mine lost internet for hours the day of the transition to frontier and apparently a lot of people had issues. I didn't however I have seen a few commercials now from them. Very ghetto.
So far our Florida office has been ok. Hopefully your service and ours continues to just work.

guacamelee looked dumb before it was released too and it turned out to play like god's gift to platforming.  I don't usually like dungeon crawlers but they might be able to make it cool.

RE6 ps4 players - did they just cut and paste the ps3 game or are there improvements?

I'm so pumped for Uncharted 4.

lYErll.gif

Peggle 2 plat get.  That would have been crazy without the DLC levels for the extra optional achievements.  The achievements in the fairy levels were really tough for me, but I think I got all but one from the Jimmy levels with ease.

Just have the trials from the DLC left to get to 100%.  

Broforce patch didn't fix the online. Got in a game but host didn't move and after I died selecting drop out didn't work. Had to quit the application. Maybe it fixes other stuff - that's all I tried.

Now I'm watching the Enter the Gungeon countdown.

bread's done
Back