PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I once made it to the inside of the Technodrome in the original NES Turtles game, but just once.  I was able to get past the swimming level pretty consistently eventually, but the damn "driving aimlessly around the city trying to find the one exact sewer tunnel path to the one place you need to be like in Fester's Quest" part always fucked me up.

I played a few Ninja Turtles games on NES, but never played the original one until it was on the Wii Virtual Console. fuck that water level in the butt. Never made it passed it.

Bastard game won't let me solve the tile puzzle in the tower unless I find the clues first even though I already know the solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
when I first click the link it takes me to page 232 and i see snakey's old post and avatar.
If you're using the wrong number of posts per page then the page # would take you to the wrong place. Just skip to the end of the thread, it's the latest post.

And yes, I said wrong because 100 per page is the only right setting.

tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

Wait those TMNT arcade game figures are exclusively at San Diego comic-con?  fuck that noise.  fucking collectors and collectors markets and bullshit rarity shit.

Don't know if there are any other The Americans watchers (first few seasons are on Amazon Prime), but it was renewed for 2 more seasons by FX, with the Sixth being the final. It's reviewed well, but always been fairly low ratings wise. It's heavily serialized so its nice to know they'll have plenty of time to figure out how to end it properly.

If you're using the wrong number of posts per page then the page # would take you to the wrong place. Just skip to the end of the thread, it's the latest post.

And yes, I said wrong because 100 per page is the only right setting.
No, it does take you to the last post because it's a post #, not a page #, but before it gets there it shows snakey's post and then jumps to the last post. More fun with CAG.

Isn't Full Frontal Assault the free game that came with Into the Nexus?

Also those arcade game turtles figures are fucking amazing.
Deadlocked was free with Full Frontal is probably what you were thinking of.

Quest for Booty was free with Into Nexus probably because a side character who appears in Into Nexus had only one other appearance, in Q4B. That and to add a little extra value since it is a shorter campaign.

Deadlocked was free with Full Frontal is probably what you were thinking of.

Quest for Booty was free with Into Nexus probably because a side character who appears in Into Nexus had only one other appearance, in Q4B. That and to add a little extra value since it is a shorter campaign.
Therm - how do you remember that Deadlocked was free with Full Frontal?

I think I own all of if not most of the Ratchet games despite only ever having played the first on PS2. I am playing Going Commando on Vita and the reboot on PS4 though now oddly enough. Surprised how well GC holds up. 

I have to return Ratchet & Clank. I didn't finish it because other stuff distracted me. I'll put it back on the queue and try to finish it up next time.

Spent the day so far sampling a ton of music vinyl me please has available to swap out for the album this month (Wells Fargo- Watch Out!) I've liked just about everything I've heard so far (Blessed Feathers, Four Tet, Hot Chip, Lapsley, & Torres) having a real hard time picking one. At first the plan was to grab something the guy will like to go with pinkerton for his birthday, but now I'm really debating just saying fuck 'em and grabbing something else lol.
Of those, I have blessed feathers which I love, and lapsley that I haven't even listened to yet. I'm not doing a swap as I like what I've heard of that wells Fargo. It's like Jimi hendrix with a bit more funk..and the packaging looks beautiful.

Shit, forgot I was gonna try and go to SDCC this year. Ah well, maybe next year. Hopefuflly I'll be looking right by then so I can bang a hottie cosplayer and/or a suicide girl.

Of those, I have blessed feathers which I love, and lapsley that I haven't even listened to yet. I'm not doing a swap as I like what I've heard of that wells Fargo. It's like Jimi hendrix with a bit more funk..and the packaging looks beautiful.
I listened to most of blessed feathers and lapsley on Spotify today, both are really good. I'm leaning towards getting BF though since I know the guy will enjoy it as well. When I saw the packaging on wells Fargo I was tempted to keep it, but I know it won't get listened to nearly as often as the others.

This review seems pretty much spot on. Not all titles are available and some only have a few issues (the entire Preacher series is only available for purchase). If there is anything you guys want me to look up before you take the plunge to sign up for yourselves just let me know, but otherwise I'll probably cancel in the next couple of days. It's hilarious that the sub is called "unlimited"... as if they purposely tried to choose the word that was most opposite of what the service provided.
I think it's "unlimited" as in you can buy an unlimited amount of our comics.

I listened to most of blessed feathers and lapsley on Spotify today, both are really good. I'm leaning towards getting BF though since I know the guy will enjoy it as well. When I saw the packaging on wells Fargo I was tempted to keep it, but I know it won't get listened to nearly as often as the others.
OR just get J Dilla-Donuts...you guys will have no ragrets on that one.

So I'm at this chill bar kinda place that has all local brews that lets you poor your own pints. It's called the Community Keg House.

Anyway, they have this shirt that I'm probably gonna have to buy.

3be5f0181850f654c763527b4c96947e.jpg

They also have an NES hooked up to an old tube TV in the corner and Rock 'em Sock 'me Robots on the game shelf to play.

I may move in here.

My life is full of donut related ragrets...
Someone brought two dozen assorted Krispy Kreme donuts to work this morning. I started with a nice chocolate iced to go with my morning coffee. Then I chose a cinnamon twist for a mid morning snack. After lunch, I grabbed a chocolate iced with sprinkles for desert, and on one of my last trips through the office today I noticed a lone cruller hanging out all by itself . I had to put the poor guy out of its misery.

#donutragrets

Speaking of donuts, any of you Maryland people ever eat at the Donut Shack in Severna Park. One of my brother-in-laws is from there, and he used to go on and on about that place. For the rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding, they had Donut Shack donuts for desert. One of his relatives brought them down that day, so they were still pretty fresh. They were good; reminded me a lot of Dunkin Donuts.

Speaking of donuts, any of you Maryland people ever eat at the Donut Shack in Severna Park. One of my brother-in-laws is from there, and he used to go on and on about that place. For the rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding, they had Donut Shack donuts for desert. One of his relatives brought them down that day, so they were still pretty fresh. They were good; reminded me a lot of Dunkin Donuts.
On the opposite side of the beltway from me, so never been there. But I'll have to try it out some time.

When you guy get back around to Alienation, I'll be down to run some co-op. I've been trying to do the missions on veteran, and it's taking me about 25-30 mins per mission. So I might just bump down to professional and run through the story missions, so that I can get to the hardcore mode.

Haven't heard of it, but all the online reviews are very positive. It's about 30 minutes from me, but that seems like a ways to go for donuts that remind you a lot of Dunkin.

I once made it to the inside of the Technodrome in the original NES Turtles game, but just once. I was able to get past the swimming level pretty consistently eventually, but the damn "driving aimlessly around the city trying to find the one exact sewer tunnel path to the one place you need to be like in Fester's Quest" part always fucked me up.
Yeah the post-water level is just as awful. It is fucking huge and has tons of enemies, and it has that overworld where if you get hit by a car you're straight up dead, and just lose that turtle. So unfair in so many ways.

There's a funny angry gamer vid about it, there was this one fucking miserable one length jump that was just nearly impossible. Except apparently you could walk over it, which I never knew. And failed it hundreds of times.

Played a few matches of Overwatch...definitely a good fun factor to it.  Seems like it will have some staying power too.

bread's done
Back