PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I like the Zelda art style, reminds me of Studio Ghibli.  I don't like the haze over it though as it looks like Hyrule's near some big industrial city and it's 95 out with 100% humidity.

I thought that Days Gone demo at the end of the show looked kind of janky. Maybe it was just that the zombies or whatever moved so fast. I'm OK with fast zombies, but they were cartoon fast.

More info on the Song of the Deep CE:

Steelbook FTW
Agreed, lame. Would have got it for the puzzle. I think there is a puzzle still available tho separately.

Also, Vig, you're the sleuth around here. Have you heard anything about the South Park game Collector's Edition being an Ubisoft store exclusive? I'd probably get it if it shows up on Amazon...

Also a few extra 50%+ off Atlus deals added under the all deals section, Citizen Earth, some more PSP RPGs, Catherine, etc. They usually go on sale when there is a buy X get Y promotion.

One of the new contestants for this summer's Big Brother season listed "playing PS4" under his favorite activities.

We've made it everyone!

Meg coming back hyyyyyyyype!
meg_griffin__family_guy__07_by_frasier_and_niles-d8ziats.jpg

The brother of Cody from two years ago and the sister of Vanessa from last year are gonna be on this year, and four unannounced peeps that are probably more returning players. Meg coming back hyyyyyyyype!
Just as long as it's not Vanessa, Shelli, or the twins from last season. Meg needs to come spend the summer at my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, lame. Would have got it for the puzzle. I think there is a puzzle still available tho separately.

Also, Vig, you're the sleuth around here. Have you heard anything about the South Park game Collector's Edition being an Ubisoft store exclusive? I'd probably get it if it shows up on Amazon...
Sorry, I haven't heard anything. If it shows up, I'll post it here unless Therm beats me to it.

It could be my own childhood affecting my perception of the GoW reveal, but I'm not feeling the love between Kratos and his son. Add a few punches and body slams to the son, subtract the hunting lesson, and that was basically my own childhood.

If the director wanted to show Kratos reversing his mistakes and being a family man, I'm a little confused.

It could be my own childhood affecting my perception of the GoW reveal, but I'm not feeling the love between Kratos and his son. Add a few punches and body slams to the son, subtract the hunting lesson, and that was basically my own childhood.

If the director wanted to show Kratos reversing his mistakes and being a family man, I'm a little confused.
Well, the struggle is in becoming that family man when he spent so many years giving in to his rage. So yeah he's going to be abusive but trying to do better.

If you start with them being all buddy, buddy there is no character arc.

I wonder if the kid's mom is one of those random women Kratos screwed in those sex mini-games. She got pregnant, was shunned, and had to live as a recluse in the woods.

The Telltale livecast is on now. I'm not listening but I did watch some of the discussion and I'm quite certain one dude mouthed the word Vita. TftBL, Minecraft, TWD s3, and Batman Vita confirmed!

People make fun of Tyler for watching the Challenge but they know the contestants of Big Brother.
I know/watch neither program.

#winning

Called to see if I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow. I find out I'm on "telephone standby" and have to call later tomorrow for a new update.

#losing?

Somebody said in here or in chat that they'd bought it but that it would take all night to download. I can't remember who and CAG search doesn't see "trails" since April. 

How does CAG search suck so bad? idgi

Edit: Bum'd.

Probably gonna grab LEGO Batman 3. What's the consensus on the Dragon Age dlc? Wait for the GOTY to drop in price or snatch it up for $6?

Probably gonna grab LEGO Batman 3. What's the consensus on the Dragon Age dlc? Wait for the GOTY to drop in price or snatch it up for $6?
It's a fantastic deal at $6. I played the hell out of DA:I. I skipped maybe 5 really trivial quests but did everything else, did the romance, explored every single map, and platted it at 98 hours. It was a lot of fun.

I'm also pissed that the DLC and GOTY edition never goes on sale because I want to play those as well but I'm too cheap a bastard to pay full price for them. So there's that side of it to. Not sure if anybody in here played the DLC and can comment on it, but there are 3 content DLCs. One is set about mid-game as far as level requirements go (2-4 hours). Another is post-game (6-8), and the third is the game's epilogue (4-6 hours) and is set 2 years after the main game.

Anyone bite the bullet on Trials of the Blood Dragon?
I just played the first 10ish levels. It plays like any other Trials game for the most part. There have been occasional on foot/shooting sections that feel clunky/out of place, but they're not unbearable. I guess there's a story of sorts as all kind of dialogue is going on while you play. Honestly haven't been paying much attention to it. It's fun, but not amazing or anything.

bread's done
Back