PSP Go thread-

Good ones would be littlebigplanet($40), motorstorm arctic edge($20), Patapon 2($8), PixelJunk Monsters deluxe($10), God of War Chains of olympus($20), and for a ps1 game final fantasy 7($10). There is one other coming out tomorrow called Fat princess A fistful of cake($20) that looks amazing from the reviews I have seen.

[quote name='tominater12']Good ones would be littlebigplanet($40), motorstorm arctic edge($20), Patapon 2($8), PixelJunk Monsters deluxe($10), God of War Chains of olympus($20), and for a ps1 game final fantasy 7($10). There is one other coming out tomorrow called Fat princess A fistful of cake($20) that looks amazing from the reviews I have seen.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for recommendations, the only one I would hold off on is probably little big planet because I am a CAG and games over $20 are a no-go unless I really want it.

[quote name='headpiece747']Thanks for recommendations, the only one I would hold off on is probably little big planet because I am a CAG and games over $20 are a no-go unless I really want it.[/QUOTE]

Little big planet is the only game that is worth $40 on the psp in my opion I have never seen a portable game with such change a community and talented people. ALso amazing this is the only psp I have ever seen that has actually had huge updates ethat add features and fix bugs. (this game has had 5 updates totalling equaling 35mb.

bread's done
Back