Put On Your Yarmulke, Here Comes HanukkOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PimpLimp']Family Feud still kills to this day. Steve Harvey asks "Name something that's difficult to say to someone else." A pretty standard and general question. With two strikes down a woman answers by first saying "I'm celibate so this really doesn't apply to me, but....telling a man he has a small penis."

I fucking lost it when I heard her say it and needless to say it was not up on the board.[/QUOTE]
I watch it on occasion, but I love some of the shit they get away with on there. And Steve Harvey's reactions are that of a man sentenced to the deepest circle of hell lol

[quote name='PlumeNoir']First Nina, then me?

Weird...[/QUOTE]

Why weird? Have you been MIA also? I looked at the last time I posted. 2009 for OTT and 2010 for CAG in general. :D

4 day? I'm working three of those four days. At least time and a half for new years will make it worth it. Hoping for a slow weekend too.

I forgot to mention, how was everyone Christmas? Everyone rake in some phat lootz or hilariously destroy people's hopes with their own crappy presents?

[quote name='eldergamer']4 day? I'm working three of those four days. At least time and a half for new years will make it worth it. Hoping for a slow weekend too.[/QUOTE]

My only problem is figuring out when to use the 11 days I'm carrying over from 2012.

That will give me 31 days vacation in 2013...guess I can take March off. ;)

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Saw the Hobbit last night. You know what surprised me the most? $20 for 2 hot dogs and a large drink. Gawdamn.[/QUOTE]

That's why they make pockets so big these days. You gotta sneak some shit in.

That or you eat beforehand. Only way I'd even consider buying popcorn at a theater is when they have the self serve butter dispensers like at AMC.

[quote name='TheRock88']That or you eat beforehand. Only way I'd even consider buying popcorn at a theater is when they have the self serve butter dispensers like at AMC.[/QUOTE]

Hi Minnie! :wave:

[quote name='TheRock88']That or you eat beforehand. Only way I'd even consider buying popcorn at a theater is when they have the self serve butter dispensers like at AMC.[/QUOTE]

Fat Trakan

Can anyone recommend good spyware removal software? I have tried Avast, Microsoft Security Essentials, Kasperky TDSS killer, adaware. and spybot and still can't get rid of it. Text keeps turning into ads.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Maybe an obvious yes, but: Are you turning off system restore and doing boot scans?[/QUOTE]

I did one earlier and it said it caught some stuff, but it didn't get rid of the main issue I was having.

Ended up using my issue as a reason to upgrade to windows 8.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I did one earlier and it said it caught some stuff, but it didn't get rid of the main issue I was having.[/QUOTE]

I still get re-directs (SmartSuggestor, etc, etc) and pop-ups using Chrome with AdBlocker Pro. I've ran scans and nothing seems to come up. i've just learned to live with it.

[quote name='eldergamer']I still get re-directs (SmartSuggestor, etc, etc) and pop-ups using Chrome with AdBlocker Pro. I've ran scans and nothing seems to come up. i've just learned to live with it.[/QUOTE]

Words were changing into clickable links for me.

Second Post, Different Topic:

Wife wants a Kinect. Wii Fit isn't really doing it for exercise purposes anymore.
Is $250-$230 pretty much the lowest price to get one?
(Have a :ps3: . Am content with that. Not interested in the XBOX for games, it would be 95% for the wife just to use for Kinect and exercise purposes.)

[quote name='eldergamer']Second Post, Different Topic:

Wife wants a Kinect. Wii Fit isn't really doing it for exercise purposes anymore.
(Have a :ps3: . Am content with that. Not interested in the XBOX for games, it would be 95% for the wife just to use for Kinect and exercise purposes.)[/QUOTE]

Might be able to get it for around $200 if you're lucky. Good news though, the Kinect Nike + game is really good. I worked on it a bit and the tracking is accurate and the training regimes are quality. Only issue is that you need a LOT of room (this is true of all Kinect games though).

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Might be able to get it for around $200 if you're lucky. Good news though, the Kinect Nike + game is really good. I worked on it a bit and the tracking is accurate and the training regimes are quality. Only issue is that you need a LOT of room (this is true of all Kinect games though).[/QUOTE]

I pointed that one out to her on Amazon. ($249 right now)
I think she wants the Zumba game instead. Why, I don't know.
Our living room is fairly big. The couch is easily 8-10 feet away from the TV.

Just need to sell a few extra things to pay for it. Probably going to put the Phil & Ted's double stroller, and maybe some old cloth diapers on Craigslist.

Even on "casual" Saints Row 2 has some really frustrating missions. I'd hate to be playing it on hardcore.

Whoever in this city that decided not to salt the roads/highways before the two big snowstorms that were well-publicized the day before should've been fired today. Nobody should be able to let that happen twice during the same week.

I dunno how it happened but I suddenly got $19.xx in credit in my downloadable games at Amazon.

It's wierd since I only had $3 which I used to buy Dark Souls. I'm supposed to get $5 credit in January but mysteriously nearly $20 has apeared. Not even an even number. $19 & change.

texturesstart.png

I'm going to fire a firearm for the first time tomorrow with my gf's dad, who literally does that for a living...

I'm intimidated. :c

Pfft, have you shot a bow and arrow before? I know people who do all the time and that scares the hell out of me, knowing somebody could Rambo me and I wouldn't see it coming.

I shot bow and arrow in middle school, lots of fun. Shot a gun for the first time last year, a shotgun. After a few shots you should be alright.

I like guns. Problem is, ammo is way too expensive.

I would love to get into shooting a bow and arrow, but don't know where to start/not sure if I want to spend a few hundred dollars on a bow and target and stuff to get into it.

Do like I do and reload your own ammo. Talk about scary...

Rocko, just remember to always be safe, listen to the guy instructing you and never, ever point a gun at something you don't mean to destroy. Also, finger OFF the trigger at all times until you're ready to fire. You'll naturally want to rest your finger on the trigger but you'll need to ignore that instinct.

Unless you're shooting a Mosin, 12 gauge or some sort of 50 BMG, you'll probably be surprised at how little they actually recoil.

[quote name='eldergamer']Second Post, Different Topic:

(Have a :ps3: . Am content with that. Not interested in the XBOX for games, it would be 95% for the wife just to use for Kinect and exercise purposes.)[/QUOTE]

There's a Kinect Nike Training bundle at stores, but it's $300 instead of $250.

[quote name='MSUHitman']There's a Kinect Nike Training bundle at stores, but it's $300 instead of $250.[/QUOTE]
I think I just read in the Best Buy ad today that its 250

[quote name='crystalklear64']I think I just read in the Best Buy ad today that its 250[/QUOTE]

Even better, sorry was going by GS price. Get that and add on a Zumba game.

Love shooting guns. I never thought I would, but I befriended a country redneck with a huge gun collection. We went behind his house with some other friends and shot guns. Went to a range a couple of times and shot there as well. The only thing I don't like is the recoil. I used one gun where I actually had to stop because my hands hurt so bad.

Last time I shot anything was Scout camp and Sports camp. Nearly 30 years ago.
Can't imagine any kids summer sports camp allowing skeet and target shooting these days.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Love shooting guns. I never thought I would, but I befriended a country redneck with a huge gun collection. We went behind his house with some other friends and shot guns. Went to a range a couple of times and shot there as well. The only thing I don't like is the recoil. I used one gun where I actually had to stop because my hands hurt so bad.[/QUOTE]

Pistol? My wife has the same problem. The checkered grips hurt her hands.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Pistol? My wife has the same problem. The checkered grips hurt her hands.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I believe it had the checkered grip as well, but I'm not 100% sure. My friend later got a Beretta, and I loved that thing. Didn't hurt my hands and basically no recoil. If I get a gun, I'm definitely going that route.

Outland is fun, but too hard for my deteriorating skills and limited patience.

I miss the days of cheat codes for infinite health and level skip.

I know it has gotten shit on pretty hard, but I kind of like Windows 8. It is going to take some getting used to, but there are a lot of nice things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back