RE.net Present Codes (Drop Thread)

Thanks kineedo! The "globster" code seems to have expired. I tried to use it for the PS3 and got the error.

Thanks guys, I've updated the thread.. well, with dead codes. But I noticed herb also came from @BIO_OFFICIAL.

Might be a good idea to keep a tab open for those guys, since apparently their codes are 1 day only (JST).

New tweet:
【バイオリベUE】と言うわけで、http://RE.NET で使えるプレゼントコードの発表。今回は「queen」。期間制限なしです!~キース竹中~ #REV_UE http://$$$$$$$/16gWRfA

Google translate:
So said Baioribe [UE], the announcement of the gift code that can be used in http://RE.NET. "Queen" this time. Is no time limit! Takenaka ~ ~ # REV_UE http://$$$$$$$/16gWRfA Keith

Reward:
This Present Code has already been used. (Error Code: PC0004)

I already used this one before, so I guess they do have repeats.

queen is reactivated indeed, as i just redeemed it for the 1st time. maybe capcom forwarded them my email? hopefully they reactivate promenade and herb next!

In a slightly unrelated note, do any of you do these RE.NET events? Theres a team even coming up and me and a buddy want to participate but I think we need two more people.

[quote name='journey1']queen is reactivated indeed, as i just redeemed it for the 1st time. maybe capcom forwarded them my email? hopefully they reactivate promenade and herb next![/QUOTE]

I doubt your email did anything other then get some laughs.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']In a slightly unrelated note, do any of you do these RE.NET events? Theres a team even coming up and me and a buddy want to participate but I think we need two more people.[/QUOTE]
I usually only do the EX3 ticket unlock events. Too much stuff to play to waste time just earning points.

Also it's nice that Capcom is rereleasing these codes with no expiration date, but I'm kinda disappointed that they hyped up a Friday code only to reveal one repeat code. I would have liked to see a repeat and a new code together.

Updated OP, thanks guys!

[quote name='Kolma']No Love for Wii U in the ops eh?
https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/wiiu[/QUOTE]
God, I keep missing these huh? I swear when I made the thread I never noticed the Wii U version. Damn, I didn't even know this was coming out for Windows! Haha thanks for the link. Now before I get smacked again, I've added the Windows version as well. So I'm hoping that covers all the Revelations versions finally.

[quote name='journey1']queen is reactivated indeed, as i just redeemed it for the 1st time. maybe capcom forwarded them my email? hopefully they reactivate promenade and herb next![/QUOTE]

Honestly when I saw that queen was reactivated I immediately thought about what the email you were talking about, which I thought was just an April 1st prank, didn't think of it as a serious request. So hey, glad you shot them an email, maybe they saw that a lot of people were missing out and decided to reactivate it? Who knows, but stay tuned. There's a strong chance that herb and promenade will sprawl back to life.

In other news, Evil Dead remake is fucking sick. ;)

[quote name='MrBoss']bump

Been a while since we got new codes.[/QUOTE]

Why did you bump it if there were no no codes? you got me all excited for nothing.

[quote name='gambit444']Why did you bump it if there were no no codes? you got me all excited for nothing.[/QUOTE]

So others c an see and get in on the action. Thus allowing for more eyes searching for codes and hopefully posting their findings.

PS: Hoarder!

Dam, I haven't been keeping an eye on this thread but I thought there be new codes out since I last checked. Wonder if they just stopped doing the codes completely.

[quote name='MrBoss']bump

Been a while since we got new codes.[/QUOTE]

speaking of codes they did drop one today,

enter lansdale for an L. Hawk Lv.1 slot 3. Code expires 10am PST, April 24

[quote name='Sharp Katana']speaking of codes they did drop one today,

enter lansdale for an L. Hawk Lv.1 slot 3. Code expires 10am PST, April 24[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting!

Thanks, I always redeem the code in one account but in the three pages, xbox, ps3 and WiiU, I don't think know what game ill buy.

Onlycchange in the redeems page xbox for playstation and/or WiiU and re login whit same capcoms account

I usually check daily, it's been a slow week for RE Codes apparently.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']speaking of codes they did drop one today,

enter lansdale for an L. Hawk Lv.1 slot 3. Code expires 10am PST, April 24[/QUOTE]

Updating OP, thanks for posting!

Thanks B:L! Missed the previous code for the L. Hawk but this one provides one with better stats:
'L. Hawk "Short Range" Lv.5 slot 4'

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']What system should i buy ps3 or 360? btw ty for codes newegg has preorder $38[/QUOTE]

I always tend to lean towards Playstation with Resident Evil, though I did play RE6 first on 360 (Because I co-oped with a friend) but ended up getting a copy for PS3 as well.

Getting a PS3 copy of Revelations because aforementioned friend has a PS3 and is getting it for PS3.

ultimately, the PC versions will likely be the best though.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I always tend to lean towards Playstation with Resident Evil, though I did play RE6 first on 360 (Because I co-oped with a friend) but ended up getting a copy for PS3 as well.

Getting a PS3 copy of Revelations because aforementioned friend has a PS3 and is getting it for PS3.

ultimately, the PC versions will likely be the best though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i just got a ps3 almost 2 months ago but was on 360 for years. Defiance patch fiasco made me think twice buying more on ps3 but some i prefer on ps3 like TR and couple others. Is RE6 nice on ps3 i have on 360 but rather play ps3 if game is good on it. Wish ps3 triggers were better.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yeah i just got a ps3 almost 2 months ago but was on 360 for years. Defiance patch fiasco made me think twice buying more on ps3 but some i prefer on ps3 like TR and couple others. Is RE6 nice on ps3 i have on 360 but rather play ps3 if game is good on it. Wish ps3 triggers were better.[/QUOTE]

RE5 is definitely much better on the PS3 controlwise in my opinion. The tank controls work much better on a dualshock for me at least. RE6 was more of a third person shooter than a tank controls type game, so 360 controller was just as good, if not possibly more suited to that style of gameplay than the Dualshock.

Revelations is going back to the tank controls style (ie. no run and gun) which makes me very happy since I prefer that type of control in RE.

In the end it's all just a matter of preference. Most FPS games are best on PC, most TPS games are better with a 360 controller etc etc. Really depends on the game.

Now graphics wise / performance wise, you'll never beat PC but I think 360 and PS3 are evenly matched with Revelations.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']RE5 is definitely much better on the PS3 controlwise in my opinion. The tank controls work much better on a dualshock for me at least. RE6 was more of a third person shooter than a tank controls type game, so 360 controller was just as good, if not possibly more suited to that style of gameplay than the Dualshock.

Revelations is going back to the tank controls style (ie. no run and gun) which makes me very happy since I prefer that type of control in RE.

In the end it's all just a matter of preference. Most FPS games are best on PC, most TPS games are better with a 360 controller etc etc. Really depends on the game.

Now graphics wise / performance wise, you'll never beat PC but I think 360 and PS3 are evenly matched with Revelations.[/QUOTE]

Yeah love 360 controller for most. I bought adapter to use 360 controller on ps3 but ps3 uses lb/rb to fire most times. I was leaning ps3 cause well re1 got me hooked on ps1 like tr did so prob go ps3 again. I just hate how patches are so delayed for ps3... I just hate to wait longer for patches on ps3 if its broke bad.

Thanks a bunch for this OP, I used all of the current codes except for queen, that one expired already. Also, thanks to ozspeed for the new code!

[quote name='Sharp Katana']enter beach to unlock a M92F "Short Range" Lv.1 slot 3 gun

code expires tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks.

bread's done
Back