RE.net Present Codes (Drop Thread)

keith

also works to get some sort of rifle. just tried all of the names from the diorama page and got locked out of the present code page as some sort of security measure kicked in I guess.

The site is slow and buggy as hell, but I like the concept lol

All those weapons gave me two trophies when I transfered them into the game :D

Thanks to the community at Capcom-Unity

chris ('Python "Speed Shot" Slot5 Lv.5')
scarmiglione ('G18 Slot5 Lv.1')
dark ('PC356 "Short Range" Slot6 Lv.3')
bow ('M3 "Sonic Assist" Slot4 Lv.3')
luciani ('Windham "Short Range" Slot5 Lv.5')
malacoda ('PSG1 "Long Range" Slot2 Lv.1')
tabyss ('MP5 "Light Weight" Slot5 Lv.3')
bsaa ('M3 "Short Range" Slot5 Lv.5')
seacreeper ('Windham "Speed Shot" Slot3 Lv.1')
sheva ('PC356 "Long Range" Slot5 Lv.1')

[quote name='B:L']Thanks to the community at Capcom-Unity

sheva ('PC356 "Long Range" Slot5 Lv.1')[/QUOTE]

NICE! :cool:

Thank you! :bouncy:

I'm using Firefox and I can't seem to find the "SEND" button to send the transferred items from present codes to my account (I'm to the part where you can select which to send, but I can't figure out how to actually send them). Where is it located?

[quote name='knight19']I'm using Firefox and I can't seem to find the "SEND" button to send the transferred items from present codes to my account (I'm to the part where you can select which to send, but I can't figure out how to actually send them). Where is it located?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have the same problem with Chrome , but I don't have the game yet, so I figured that probably is the issue.

Thanks for sharing all those. :applause:

ty for codes but how i sync my ps3 game? I had my account on psn linked for 2 months but no stats show and cannot transfer to game..

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']ty for codes but how i sync my ps3 game? I had my account on psn linked for 2 months but no stats show and cannot transfer to game..[/QUOTE]

When you load up the game, it gives you the option of getting an access code for the website. You get the code, then load up the website (from your PC), enter the access code, and that links them.

Still can't figure out how to actually "SEND" the present stuff to the account though, there seems to be a button missing (i.e. the one marked SEND).

Well seems they've changed tons of things around, I've removed the scratchcard game, old links, and updated them with the new "Enter Present Codes" page. Which I must say is much sleeker looking.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Thanks guys for all the new codes. Site has been updated, is the daily scratch-cards still available? I can't find.[/QUOTE]

They've done some significant changes to the RE.net page, and I believe they've removed the scratchcard game. :(. Now you can only purchase them by going under "Unlockable Items" -> Web Items. Figures appear to go for 1k-3k RE points a piece.

Thanks for all of those, I've updated OP.

[quote name='knight19']When you load up the game, it gives you the option of getting an access code for the website. You get the code, then load up the website (from your PC), enter the access code, and that links them.

Still can't figure out how to actually "SEND" the present stuff to the account though, there seems to be a button missing (i.e. the one marked SEND).[/QUOTE]
Wait i never got a code... I never seen it on ps3 it asked if i agree to tos and if yes it auto updates which it never did and no code in case..

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Wait i never got a code... I never seen it on ps3 it asked if i agree to tos and if yes it auto updates which it never did and no code in case..[/QUOTE]

Ok, this was on the 360 version, I downloaded the online update when I first loaded the game, agreed to two other free packs (not sure what those were), and then it asked me if I wanted to link the game to my .NET account - since I said yes, it then gave me a very long code to type into the .NET website. I did that, then it came up with my XBOX gamertag online, so they're linked now.

[quote name='knight19']Ok, this was on the 360 version, I downloaded the online update when I first loaded the game, agreed to two other free packs (not sure what those were), and then it asked me if I wanted to link the game to my .NET account - since I said yes, it then gave me a very long code to type into the .NET website. I did that, then it came up with my XBOX gamertag online, so they're linked now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah ps3 ver never popped the code. I did what you did to. Anyone ps3 link ok?

Working with them to help fix for some including me sweet cs!

Thank you for your replies.

The fact that there is no Synchronize button is normal as no data has been received yet.

We've had a couple of users with similar difficulties who were able to upload data once they had reset their local network settings and made sure their consoles' network settings were being configured dynamically by their routers.

If you still have Resident Evil 6 on hand, we would be interested to know if you see any errors when selecting the Auto Data Upload setting in there, as it might give us some further clues.

Thanks again,

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Resident Evil.Net Support Team[/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Capcom Co., Ltd.[/FONT]

Ok ps3 not sending data is fixed if it still does not work power down router for min then back on and play first raid mission. I was testing stuff for the tech and they fixed stuff on there end with my info. I give capcom credit they really cared about people having this issue and i was honored to help them. Game rules btw and raid mode is so awesome!

How does it work with the codes? When I start the game for the first time (my copy is arriving tomorrow) do the weapons unlock then? Thanks!

[quote name='102Geoff']How does it work with the codes? When I start the game for the first time (my copy is arriving tomorrow) do the weapons unlock then? Thanks![/QUOTE]

When you start the game it will give you a code to enter on the website to link your account to your gamertag. Then, you select which items to send to your game, and the next time you start the game you'll get a confirmation message for each item. Beware, there are already more items unlocked than inventory spaces that you get in the game, so if you send everything it will make you choose which ones to delete.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']When you start the game it will give you a code to enter on the website to link your account to your gamertag. Then, you select which items to send to your game, and the next time you start the game you'll get a confirmation message for each item. Beware, there are already more items unlocked than inventory spaces that you get in the game, so if you send everything it will make you choose which ones to delete.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the info!

[quote name='Ryuukishi']When you start the game it will give you a code to enter on the website to link your account to your gamertag. Then, you select which items to send to your game, and the next time you start the game you'll get a confirmation message for each item. Beware, there are already more items unlocked than inventory spaces that you get in the game, so if you send everything it will make you choose which ones to delete.[/QUOTE]
Tech said 360 you only get the code to enter. You just link to psn name you can do before you get it.

I'm on the site and have chosen the weapons I want to bring over, the site says to click "send" but I don't see a send button, my gamertag is already linked to the site from RE6, what am I doing wrong?

[quote name='102Geoff']I'm on the site and have chosen the weapons I want to bring over, the site says to click "send" but I don't see a send button, my gamertag is already linked to the site from RE6, what am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
Even if linked it needs to send data first to re.net if it did not click sync. If still no go unplug router for -2 mins then plugin and play first raid map to get it unstock. If you never did raid mode then just play 1st one.

[quote name='B:L']vester

radioman[/QUOTE]

I can't even make sense of the picture of the 'pale rider' from the vester code. What is that crazy thing?

[quote name='handsomepete']I can't even make sense of the picture of the 'pale rider' from the vester code. What is that crazy thing?[/QUOTE]
Pale Rider was a movie starring Clint Eastwood which featured a long barreled revolver.

In Revelations, it is also a long barrel revolver. It would look something like this

dbspj.jpg

bread's done
Back