RE.net Present Codes (Drop Thread)

For people saying PS3 version is better, keep in mind that the Mode DLCs for 6 were timed exclusive on the 360, though more people were playing the PS3 longer judging from the event participation. I'm not sure Raid Mode is going to keep a ton of players long term anyways, and probably won't get any worthwhile DLC, so just go with what controller/online/friend-platform you prefer.

Neither controller is really better for the modern RE style or RE6 because of the precision aiming, it's just preference. D-pads were only really slightly better with the fixed camera games, and really are about even now that everyone is used to sticks.

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']For people saying PS3 version is better, keep in mind that the Mode DLCs for 6 were timed exclusive on the 360, though more people were playing the PS3 longer judging from the event participation. I'm not sure Raid Mode is going to keep a ton of players long term anyways, and probably won't get any worthwhile DLC, so just go with what controller/online/friend-platform you prefer.

Neither controller is really better for the modern RE style or RE6 because of the precision aiming, it's just preference. D-pads were only really slightly better with the fixed camera games, and really are about even now that everyone is used to sticks.[/QUOTE]
I use 360 controller on ps3 but feel bad in mp cause controller way better for shooters. I usually use ps3 cont on games that use d-pad. I hope ps4 controller gets better...

[quote name='Sharp Katana']enter beach to unlock a M92F "Short Range" Lv.1 slot 3 gun

code expires tomorrow![/QUOTE]

This Present Code has expired (Error Code: PC0008)

Credit to Wolf at capcom-unity:

"bioterrorism" --> Pale Rider Lv. 3 slot 5

"raymond" --> Drake Lv. 3 slot 6

"originaleleven" --> Muramasa Lv. 3 slot 6

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']For people saying PS3 version is better, keep in mind that the Mode DLCs for 6 were timed exclusive on the 360, though more people were playing the PS3 longer judging from the event participation. I'm not sure Raid Mode is going to keep a ton of players long term anyways, and probably won't get any worthwhile DLC, so just go with what controller/online/friend-platform you prefer.

Neither controller is really better for the modern RE style or RE6 because of the precision aiming, it's just preference. D-pads were only really slightly better with the fixed camera games, and really are about even now that everyone is used to sticks.[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot it was timed exclusive lol

I bought all the RE6 DLC when they bundled it together for $10 :p

Got my moneys worth IMO.

[quote name='B:L']Credit to Wolf at capcom-unity:

"bioterrorism" --> Pale Rider Lv. 3 slot 5

"raymond" --> Drake Lv. 3 slot 6

"originaleleven" --> Muramasa Lv. 3 slot 6[/QUOTE]

thanks, nice codes

New codes:

[quote name='B:L']CODE: dido

CODE: hell[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

My actual list:

M40A1 "Speed Load" Lv.3 slot 4

M92F "Easy Grip" Lv.3 slot 4

Python "Speed Load" Lv.5 slot 5

Muramasa Lv.3 slot 6

Drake Lv.3 slot 6

Pale Rider Lv.3 slot 5

M92F "Short Range" Lv.1 slot 3

P-90 Lv.1 slot 6

L. Hawk "Short Range" Lv.5 slot 4

L. Hawk Lv.1 slot 3

Python "Short Range+" Lv.3 slot 4

P-90 "Short Range+" Lv.5 slot 6

L. Hawk "Short Range" Lv.1 slot 2

G36 "Speed Shot" Lv.5 slot 5

Windham Lv.1 slot 4

PC356 Lv.1 slot 6

M92F Lv.1 slot 4

But sorry, i dont know the codes of each.

[quote name='totoguy']About half of the codes in the "expired" section still work for me, give them a whirl.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me. Almost all of them. :)

Thanks!

Thanks for this thread. I have no idea what any of these items actually are, but free in-game stuff is always welcome. :lol: Many of the "Expired" codes actually worked for me. Planning to pick up the game on Tuesday.

Whoa! So many new codes, + I see many of the old ones are being brought back to life, so if you guys could let me know which expired codes still work I'll update accordingly. (I can't redeem them anymore since I already did with all 4 consoles, lol.)

[quote name='eXiON']Whoa! So many new codes, + I see many of the old ones are being brought back to life, so if you guys could let me know which expired codes still work I'll update accordingly. (I can't redeem them anymore since I already did with all 4 consoles, lol.)[/QUOTE]

you could wikify the thread so people can post updates to make things easier :)

[quote name='Jrittmayer']New tweet!

Though when I tried to enter it, it gave me an error. Unless that's Wesker's twin brother Larry.[/QUOTE]

worked for me when I entered albert

[quote name='rydall']worked for me when I entered albert[/QUOTE]

Looks like it works now!

G36 "Light Weight" - albert

only a few more days people! :D

Any opinions on which ver to get from playing demos? I thought ps3 looked better and better overall again my opinion and i prefer 360 most times to... Was shocked how ps3 looked over 360 on 52 inch hd 1080.

btw ty guys/gals for the codes.

Input error limit exceeded, code input locked.
This lock will be automatically released after a certain amount of time, please try again later. (Error Code: PC0009) BAH ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG TIL THIS RESETS?
sorry caps

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Any opinions on which ver to get from playing demos? I thought ps3 looked better and better overall again my opinion and i prefer 360 most times to... Was shocked how ps3 looked over 360 on 52 inch hd 1080.

btw ty guys/gals for the codes.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it really matters, its at the end of this gen so games are fine on PS3 ports right? I gotta look at the difference in quality to see if it does look better myself.

[quote name='Elite49']Don't think it really matters, its at the end of this gen so games are fine on PS3 ports right? I gotta look at the difference in quality to see if it does look better myself.[/QUOTE]
Gameplay and graphics way better on ps3 imo sad cause i wanted 360 to be better... The 360 seems to be ported from ps3 it feels like. The 360 fine but the graphics are very noticeable on a big hd tv. I do not dig ps3 controller much but i liked it on ps3 demo and felt perfect. 360 does not suck just wanted opinions what others thought. I can not wait 37.99 ps3 shipped from newegg rocks.

Why would end of cycle not make a difference? It does matter or we would not want or buy games for this gen anymore.

Thanks! So now I have 19 items from present codes, no idea why I want them, and no game. At least I got a Globster diorama figure from my scratchcard today! Gross!

Man, the ResidentEvil.net website is pretty janky. Took me like five tries to successfully link my account using the code from the game, and the best part was, it kept giving me error messages in Japanese.

Hehehehe!

Tried chris just for fun and it worked. :)

Got myself a 'Python "Speed Shot" Slot5 Lv.5' with a Present Code!

It seems morgan also was one, but it expired. :cry:

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Man, the ResidentEvil.net website is pretty janky. Took me like five tries to successfully link my account using the code from the game, and the best part was, it kept giving me error messages in Japanese.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the site is a disaster today.

bread's done
Back