Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

Got mine yesterday, too. Nice little freebie from Nintendo. I guess all those Wii hardware sales did amount to something. :)

[quote name='snakelda']I still haven't recieved it![/quote]
Neither have I, but I remember when they gave out free wii remote keychains for registering Big Brain Academy Wii Degree, it took forever for me to get mine.

[quote name='ep2011']I got it today... I'm not gonna open it yet though.[/quote]

Open it? You just slide one box out from inside the other...

Yeah, there is no seal or anything. And "unopened" copy is indistinguishable (spelling?) from an "opened" copy.

Although, being the OCD-ish person I am, I'm keeping mine in the box. Only because I won't be using them. But opening it to look won't do any harm.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, there is no seal or anything. And "unopened" copy is indistinguishable (spelling?) from an "opened" copy.

Although, being the OCD-ish person I am, I'm keeping mine in the box. Only because I won't be using them. But opening it to look won't do any harm.[/quote]

Theres a plastic bag around it taped closed... that is distinguishable...

[quote name='ep2011']Theres a plastic bag around it taped closed... that is distinguishable...[/quote]

You can tape it back.

You can also get a new plastic bag and a new piece of tape. They aren't rare.

[quote name='Rocko']You can tape it back.

You can also get a new plastic bag and a new piece of tape. They aren't rare.[/quote]

they aren't? crap.

I got mine on Saturday. They're a nice little freebie, but still kind of a meager offering considering I registered over 100 games already. I miss the days of free Zelda Collector's Edition for registering just two games.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I got mine on Saturday. They're a nice little freebie, but still kind of a meager offering considering I registered over 100 games already. I miss the days of free Zelda Collector's Edition for registering just two games.[/quote]

I think you have the wrong mentality about this. You got this for registering one game. It seems much more attractive that way.

Besides, you can't really be complaining about the free gifts that we rarely get from Nintendo... can you?

[quote name='Rocko']I think you have the wrong mentality about this. You got this for registering one game. It seems much more attractive that way.

Besides, you can't really be complaining about the free gifts that we rarely get from Nintendo... can you?[/quote]Looks like he was to me, as plenty of companies make games and only offer freebies when you pre-order them.

Even if you picked up BA2 @ Buy.com for $9.99 shipped, you still get it. Didn't matter on the price.

Just picked up BA2 for $15 after coupon at TRU during the Manaphy event (along with Bust A Move DS for $5 AC) and registered it. My order for the stylus kit went through; apparently they are still running the promotion. Thanks OP!

i registered and took the survey on 9/26, and received my shipping confirmation e-mail today. six days, counting the weekend -- not too shabby.

Platinum box packaging is nice, my fingers are thanking me as I toss my orginal DS stylus back into its skinny slot forever. Nice freebie a stylus for each day of the week.

Naw. Less than two weeks. I'd be more specific, but I got the confirmation before my trip, and then it arrived during the first half of my time in Chicago.

Give Reggie a call.

Still good :D
Just did the survey and got, "Your order has been sent and will be processed. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your DS Lite Stylus Gift Box. Thank you for participating, and keep checking Nintendo.com for more benefits for My Nintendo members."

Heads up to those of us who haven't received our set. I registered in September and I never got them, I just checked the website and it says:
Due to high demand, the DS Lite Stylus Set is currently on back order. We expect to begin shipping again in mid to late-November. Once you have completed the survey and accepted your award, An email will be sent when your DS Lite Stylus Set is shipped. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks in the U.S. and 6 to 10 weeks in Canada for your package to arrive. Offer good while supplies last. Void where prohibited.

So here's hoping I still get my set.

[quote name='padme']Just got the shipping notification for my set.[/quote]

Same here, so those whom still havn't got them yet or just registerd, don't loose hope! :)

Did the survey on October 30th and I just got the shipping email today :D

We wanted to let you know that your DS Lite Stylus Set is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']i found it a different way before but i googled "nintendo registration promotions" without quotes and got

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/opr_promos.jsp

90 day warranty is kinda weird. the wii remote keychain is awesome because it is also a brightass light.[/quote]

Too bad the stylus set questionairre/registration is broken and says check back at a later time. I meant to do this when I got the game and forgot. Guess thats what I get.

bread's done
Back