Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

Well, I signed up, looking forward to when I receive the stylus set, though what use I'll have for 7 styluses, I don't know.

[quote name='bokmeow']Well, I signed up, looking forward to when I receive the stylus set, though what use I'll have for 7 styluses, I don't know.[/QUOTE]
Aren't you going to use the green one to play Phantom Hourglass? I know I am. And may be the blue one for Phoenix Wright 3 (it matches his suit).

[quote name='BIG5']Aren't you going to use the green one to play Phantom Hourglass? I know I am. And may be the blue one for Phoenix Wright 3 (it matches his suit).[/quote]

I'll use the quill stylus for Phantom Hourglass. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']I'll use the quill stylus for Phantom Hourglass. ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh, right. I forgot about that. Any pics yet?

I kept getting error messages on signin using the trick most here used. What I had to do to get it working for me:

- Go to Nintendo and signin normally there.
- Paste in http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/ to my browser and went there
- It immediately asked me to take the survey.

Yea, they've got their system pretty screwy.

In case anyone still can't get the link to work, try registering another game first. I got MP3 yesterday and after I registered there was a banner about the free stylus deal.

[quote name='radjago']So you got some kind of shipping confirmation email?[/quote]yea, this is what it says

Hello!

We wanted to let you know that your DS Lite Stylus Set is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

after you register your game you can click a link that shows offers and promotions that are currently available for your registered games
just did it I have an old DS but I prefer the fatter Lite stylus for less finger cramping so I needed these

[quote name='snakelda']me too but if it's six class mail,why would it take upto 6 weeks?[/quote]

No idea. First Class should never take that long, so either it's not First Class or it should be here within a few days.

Got my email today.

You folks that are getting confirmation emails, when did you register? I knoe I registered a good 5 or 6 days after it opened. Maybe even a week.

Also, I think the 6 weeks thing is just to cover their bases. If they say a week and it arrives in two then people bitch.

I registered mine around that time, and got my shipping confirmation today too. First Class is pretty quick, but then not sure if they are really shipping it that way to me. Could just be a generic shipping notification in my case.

I got my shipping confirmation today, registered it 8/27

And FYI the stuff they've sent me first class has always come within a week.

I registered on the 8/25 and got my confirmation email on 9/22.

I registered Big Brain Academy on 9/2, received my confirmation email on 9/5 and got the key chain in just about a week.

I got the email. I bet it gets here in a week...no way First Class takes 6 weeks...unless it's being shipped from overseas.

Maybe because you registered too late?

I got mine today. Very nice set although my Hori Castlevania Extendo stylus is a lot more useful.

Now for that quill...

[quote name='FurryCurry']Maybe because you registered too late?

I got mine today. Very nice set although my Hori Castlevania Extendo stylus is a lot more useful.

Now for that quill...[/quote]

No, as I said in an earlier post, I know someone who registered AFTER me who got the shipping e-mail.

got mine today as well. i registered the day i saw the first posting. you should get an email from nintendo when you confirm your registration and when the styluses have shipped. Expect them to arrive a few weeks (2-3) after that!

bread's done
Back