Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

i'm not sure why, but i decided to check this again on a whim (first tried 2-3 days ago) and it finally worked for me in IE7. i didn't to anything special; just loaded up the page, and the survey link was there for the first time.

[quote name='inthegray']i'm not sure why, but i decided to check this again on a whim (first tried 2-3 days ago) and it finally worked for me in IE7. i didn't to anything special; just loaded up the page, and the survey link was there for the first time.[/quote]

I don't think there is anything special related to browsers, cookies, or sacrificing a chicken before you go. It's shoddy programming and internal server errors.

You just have to go at the right time and hope it recognizes you've registered your game. Took 24 hours for me, so if you're late, it may slow you down. Half the time I couldn't even get the page to load.

Just keep trying, you shouldn't need to switch anything up.

And make sure you ACCEPT THE GIFT.

Where do you go to accept the gift? Seriously, this is the most insane hoop-jumping I think I've seen for "just do this survey and get free stuff!"... must be its own Brain Age training just to get these.

just got mine all done. justin, after you register your game, look for a link called my promotions on the page after. was not hard to find for me. thanks for the tip OP!

Just registered mine and completed the survey! Thanks OP for the info on this. Nintendo is starting to impress me with these giveaways. Hopefully this continues. I was praying that they would have had a soccer ball giveaway with Strikers Charged, and the person with the soccer ball is one lucky sob.

[quote name='jbuck138']Just registered mine and completed the survey! Thanks OP for the info on this. Nintendo is starting to impress me with these giveaways. Hopefully this continues. I was praying that they would have had a soccer ball giveaway with Strikers Charged, and the person with the soccer ball is one lucky sob.[/QUOTE]
While this is nothing close to the free Zelda Anniversary set that they gave away, it's still a very nice freebie. Glad Nintendo is actually doing something with these registration codes again.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't wait for the stylus promo with Zelda. It's a promo for a game I'm actually interested in. :lol:[/quote]
what stylus promo for zelda...?

Quick question: If I buy the Brain Age 2 DS bundle, can I register the game to get the stylus pack? I will probably buy the bundle but would REALLY like the stylus pack as I am always losing my styli...

[quote name='moleson']Quick question: If I buy the Brain Age 2 DS bundle, can I register the game to get the stylus pack? I will probably buy the bundle but would REALLY like the stylus pack as I am always losing my styli...[/quote]
The DS and BA2 come in their own packaging within the bundle, so yeah you can register the game (I did already).

Just got this email from nintendo:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. I checked your My Nintendo account, and you've
properly registered your Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day game. Even if you weren’t able to submit a survey, you'll still be receiving the latest My Nintendo Product Registration Reward - the DS Lite Stylus Gift Box including
seven brightly colored DS Lite Styluses. Please note that this offer will not
ship until October 1, 2007. From this date, it will take 4 to 6 weeks for this
item to arrive.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

I emailed them before I finally got the survey to work. So I guess all you have to do is register Brain Age 2 if you can't get the survey to work.

[quote name='blueweltall']I emailed them before I finally got the survey to work. So I guess all you have to do is register Brain Age 2 if you can't get the survey to work.[/quote]Same here on the email before completing the survey. I did get a confirmation email from them last night about the survey being completed and the item being set up for shipment in October.

I'm thinking that someone realized that the survey was screwed up, so they're deferring to sending out the stylus kit to anyone that has a My Nintendo account and registers the game.

[quote name='xeno']what stylus promo for zelda...?[/quote]According to GamePro:

Nintendo has also announced a special bonus for customers that plan to register both their game and their DS on MyNintendo.com. In return for filling out a short survey, registered owners of Phantom Hourglass will receive an exclusive stylus molded into the shape of a quill pen similar to an actual item within the game. The company notes, however, that this promotion will only continue until supplies last.

Tritto on emailing Nintendo CS. I sent email before eugaet posted the correct survey procedures and today I got a message saying they would confirm my order once I update my email (mine was messed up for some reason). I updated it, so hopefully I will hear back from CS that everything went through correctly.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Anyone know a place where i can get this game cheap?[/quote]

It was $15 at CC last week. Now they have a 2 for $30 for $19.99 so you can still get it for $15 if you have another $19.99 game to get with it. Then there is a $5 pricegrabber rebate essentially making it $10. That's what I did with Picross as my second game.

i'm about to head out to pick up this game from Fry's for $15 but noticed the main link isn't working... is this offer no longer available?

Did the stuff last week but just got this email now:

Hello!

We wanted to let you know that your DS Lite Stylus Set is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Heh, thought they said they wouldn't ship till October 1st at the earliest?

[quote name='mrelusive']Heh, thought they said they wouldn't ship till October 1st at the earliest?[/quote]Yup. Six weeks puts us just into October. =)

Out of curiousity, who else got this email:

[quote name='NOA']Congratulations!

By registering your Brain Age 2 software with Nintendo's Online Product
Registration, and completing our Product Survey, you have qualified to
receive our latest My Nintendo Membership Reward - a DS Lite Stylus Set!

If you haven't done so already, let us know that you want to receive
this awesome reward by going to: http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/

If you decide to accept this reward
[/quote]
Because I did the survey (thanks again eaguet), and then got this email. I've tried to find an option anywhere on the mynintendo site to select : Yes I want this now!

[quote name='guinaevere']
Out of curiousity, who else got this email:

Because I did the survey (thanks again eaguet), and then got this email. I've tried to find an option anywhere on the mynintendo site to select : Yes I want this now![/quote]

I got the same email, but I believe it;s talking about that button that was at the end of the survey, after you'd completed everything... it thanked you and said to click below if you wanted the free gift, basically. As long as you clicked at the end of the survey, you should be fine.

As an aside, I registered my BBA: Wii Degree when I did BA2... and my wiimote keychain came yesterday. It's so cute! :D

haha....i JUST bought 2 red stylus from the internet today. oh well.....weird i didn't get an e-Mail from nintendo about this. oh well. thanks to the OP. cheers

[quote name='banpeikun']anyone able to get the survey without registering their BA2? I don't want to open mine :p[/quote]

I did and so did another poster a few pages back. I don't think it works anymore, though.

[quote name='Mugen Power']I did and so did another poster a few pages back. I don't think it works anymore, though.[/quote]

I should add that I only got the confirmation e-mail for the set AFTER registering the game (which I did today).

Thanks OP, registered game today and took survey. Haven't gotten confirmation email as of yet, but I clicked the button at the end saying I wanted the bonus and saw a screen confirming that they placed an order for it for me.

Anyone figure out what this bonus set looks like? Here's my guess, from the Club Nintendo Japan page:

Prob won't be as sweet as the Foam Game/Stylus case posted earlier in the thread, as they could easily be taking $20 from all of us for that at the NY Nintendo World Store.

Anyone know if the PriceGrabber rebate is still active? I lost the link and couldn't find it during a search on here and PG.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Well, I finally got my copy of Brain Age 2 and just took the survey. Styluses should be here in 4-6 weeks![/QUOTE]
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's 4-6 weeks after the shipping date, which is Oct. 1. In other words, they aren't coming until November.

No, they'll be shipping in 4-6 weeks. It doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get something when it's mailed unless someone's hitching to your house to deliver it or something.

Direct quote from the offer:
Offers will start shipping after October 1, 2007. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks in the U.S. and 6 to 10 weeks in Canada for your package to arrive.
So unless they decide to ship early (please!), I expect to receive the styluses between early-October to mid-November. The ship date for your specific shipment could be any time after October 1st...not necessarily on October 1st.

I hate waiting.

Finally picked up the Brain Age 2 DS Lite...now I gotta sell my Phat Mario Kart one on eBay...

Registered game and awaiting shipping...

Picked up the game on Friday, registered today. Thanks to the OP for posting this, as I wouldn't have known about this offer otherwise.

anyone know where i can get this game for 14.99, i wanna get the game and stylus set-but i'm hoping someone knows where i can get it for 15 bucks its the cag way:).

[quote name='aminaha']anyone know where i can get this game for 14.99, i wanna get the game and stylus set-but i'm hoping someone knows where i can get it for 15 bucks its the cag way:).[/quote]You're a week late, twice. Two weeks ago, when it launched, CC had it for $15. Last week, CC had 2 $20 games for $30.

At this point, you're most likely out of luck.

[quote name='mbartholow']Anyone figure out what this bonus set looks like? Here's my guess, from the Club Nintendo Japan page:

Prob won't be as sweet as the Foam Game/Stylus case posted earlier in the thread, as they could easily be taking $20 from all of us for that at the NY Nintendo World Store.

Anyone know if the PriceGrabber rebate is still active? I lost the link and couldn't find it during a search on here and PG.[/QUOTE]
well, that looks like DS Phat stylii.

for those looking to just register the game, go to a store that rents DS games and take the card out of the display case. No one is going to be buying the game (as it's a rental unit) so you don't have to feel bad about cheating anyone out of the registration code.

[quote name='shrike4242']You're a week late, twice. Two weeks ago, when it launched, CC had it for $15. Last week, CC had 2 $20 games for $30.

At this point, you're most likely out of luck.[/quote]

next week CC has buy1 get1 half off on all handheld software

Just got this in the mail from Buy.com and registered. Can't wait for the gift set. I love stuff like this. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Rocko']Just got this in the mail from Buy.com and registered. Can't wait for the gift set. I love stuff like this. Thanks again OP.[/quote]

Seconded! Thanks and having fun thanks to Buy.com speedy shipping.

Just got it with my Crimson DS Lite from amazon. Although the lite has a dead pixel and I have to send it in to Nintendo, I went ahead and sent my request for the stylus set.

Thanks OP

bread's done
Back