Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']In case anyone still can't get the link to work, try registering another game first. I got MP3 yesterday and after I registered there was a banner about the free stylus deal.[/quote]
So buy another game to get a free stylus? I still can't get this crap to work, NOA's website seems pretty lousy to me.

Got my shipping confirmation email today too.

For those that already got the set, what is the box that houses the styli made out of? I can't really tell from the pic.

Mine came today too... a bit bummed that it wasn't in the nice black foamy case.. but still very nice for free!

Anyone else miffed that all we got with Kirby, a $30-$35 game, was one pink stylus with no Kirby goodness... but with BA2 ($20) we get a whole set? ;)

Seriously, I hope Nintendo makes a regular thing of this... it would make me a little less bitter over our lack of a Club Nintendo here...

[quote name='gamegirl79']Got my shipping confirmation email today too.

For those that already got the set, what is the box that houses the styli made out of? I can't really tell from the pic.[/quote]

Gamegirl, it's just cardstock, made to look like brushed metal.

[quote name='PleasantOne']Mine came today too... a bit bummed that it wasn't in the nice black foamy case.. but still very nice for free!

Anyone else miffed that all we got with Kirby, a $30-$35 game, was one pink stylus with no Kirby goodness... but with BA2 ($20) we get a whole set? ;)[/quote]

To be fair, Brain Age needed more of an incentive to buy thank Kirby did. Although I believe Japan got the stylus packaged with the game, though I could be wrong.

I got the stylii in my mail box today and also received the email today! I live about 45 minutes drive from NOA HQ, so that must by why mine arrived so quickly.

[quote name='Cursor']I got the stylii in my mail box today and also received the email today! I live about 45 minutes drive from NOA HQ, so that must by why mine arrived so quickly.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today too and I'm in San Diego. I hope Nintendo gives out more incentives for people to buy and register their games.

[quote name='Tricky']Here is a picture.

[/quote]Thanks for the pic! I was hoping it'd be the sweet Club Nintendo set that we saw earlier in this thread. But free is free.

God - does anybody else remember the free Pikmin plant seeds?

I think I still have the Wave Race: Blue Storm visor that they threw in with that kicking around somewhere.

I think I still have the plant seeds. Never got around to planting them, though. Probably should try to dig them up and plant them in the spring, see if they're still alive...

[quote name='lilboo']Wonder if these will eventually get pricey on eBay? I may not even want to open it when it comes :)[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't sell mine for less than the price of the game because I pretty much bought it for stylus set.

I got mine today, the box got a little bent though since they sent it in a bubble mailer. Still nice though. And free.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Yeah, I got mine today too. I'm using the red stylus w/ my Crimson/Onyx DS, haha.[/quote]
LOL, ME TOO!

i notice that the bright purple/violet isn't in this one,,,

Thanks to the OP who mentioned this cool deal. I was so happy the other day, since I got the confirmation email from Nintendo in the morning, and then saw the stylus set in my mailbox that very afternoon! I guess living in south Seattle helps ;) Anyway, it's a terrific freebie - thanks, Nintendo!

Yeah, I'll never use these. I opened them to take a look, then put 'em back in the box and the box into the plastic. I collect styli, though. :lol:

I got mine today, awesome!!! I'm going to save it along with the Wii remote keychain I got for registering big brain academi wii degree.:applause:

bread's done
Back