Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

[quote name='guinaevere']Tagged so I don't forget about this.

they gave me a free soccer ball a while ago.[/quote]

OMG! How did you get this? SO cool! You should go get some chain from Home Depot and make it even more "realistic"... Ok, I'm the biggest geek ever....

I registered my BA2, but the survey didn't magically appear after refreshing the BA2 page. I E-mailed customer support to see if there's any other way of getting this thing if their survey isn't working for me.

On a BA2 note: does anyone else feel that the "memorize these 25 numbers" is utter bull compared to all the other tests/practice modes?

[quote name='Kerig']I registered my BA2, but the survey didn't magically appear after refreshing the BA2 page. I E-mailed customer support to see if there's any other way of getting this thing if their survey isn't working for me.

On a BA2 note: does anyone else feel that the "memorize these 25 numbers" is utter bull compared to all the other tests/practice modes?[/QUOTE]
I felt that way too until I realized
it includes every number from 1-25 once and only once each

[quote name='DocRamon']i was able to access the survey just fine... i logged into my account, it directed me to this site, i took the survey, clicked the button to confirm my order, and got a thank you page saying that i'll get my stylus set in 4-6 weeks.

funny thing though...

i didn't register the game. i don't even have it.[/quote]

I noticed the same thing yesterday but I didn't complete it but I just did it now. I hope that this won't prevent me from getting a set, though, as I'll be registering the game once I get it in the mail.

[quote name='Kerig']I registered my BA2, but the survey didn't magically appear after refreshing the BA2 page. I E-mailed customer support to see if there's any other way of getting this thing if their survey isn't working for me.[/quote]No sign of the survey for me either, so I also emailed them about it.

I love Brain Age, you only play it a few minutes a day and then play something meatier.

Anyways, thanks OP, I never would have known about this.

yeah i messaged NoA about it too, as i wasn't able to access the menu, no matter how much i searched for it

the op link is working fine for me right now. It wasnt working 11pm pst but now at 630 am pst it is. That was one of the easier surveys i have done for nintendo. Thanks op

[quote name='BIG5']If they were giving this away, I'd have to go buy the game. But since I doubt they are, I don't.

edit: Oh flip, I'm might just get it anyway.

[/quote]
That's probably going to be it. I can't see them just sending a bunch of rainbow styli in a bubble envelope and being done with it. Well there won't be that Lite case but ya know. Here's hoping it's what pictured here.

EDIT: Hey, next person who sees the survey take a screenshot so we know what to look for. I'm still having trouble as well.

[quote name='PleasantOne']OMG! How did you get this? SO cool! You should go get some chain from Home Depot and make it even more "realistic"... Ok, I'm the biggest geek ever....[/quote]I won it. :bouncy:

[quote name='BIG5']edit: Oh flip, I'm might just get it anyway.

clubNintendo.jpg
[/quote] That's definately worth it.

NINTENDO NEEDS TO SET UP THESE PROMO SITES CORRECTLY BEFORE THE GAME COMES OUT, that way there would be no F- ups and more copies of the game would be sold sooner (if they announce it earlier).

I notice that after registering the game and going to the game page, under the "Game Registry" section it says "Here's the exclusive content for this game: Sorry, special content areas temporarily unavailable." Wonder if that has anything to do with it...

[quote name='guinaevere']I won it. :)[/quote]

I won one as well. It was from the Nintendo Power monthly contest when the first Super Mario Strikers came to the Gamecube. I also won a mini basketball goal from the Mario 3-on-3 giveaway.

Saw the OP's link fine, logged in, registered, but did not see any sign of a survey. Followed the link in DocRamon's post, but just looked the same as OP's link.

Sent them an email. At least it's Nintendo. It may be a bit of a hassle now, but I'm sure they'll come through.

[quote name='pablo9000']guys, it's not complex - nintendo will send you an email when the survey is available to you.[/quote]

If you've been reading ths prior posts, you'd see that people are getting the survey to pop up ON the website, not through an email, but thx for your 2 cents.

What is the likelihood that the 7 DS Lite Stylus will come with the case?

'cos frankly, I'm having a hard time figuring out how 7 DS Lite stylus will come in handy, but that case on the other hand, great for storing DS games.

[quote name='bokmeow']What is the likelihood that the 7 DS Lite Stylus will come with the case?

'cos frankly, I'm having a hard time figuring out how 7 DS Lite stylus will come in handy, but that case on the other hand, great for storing DS games.[/quote]

Pretty handy when you lose 6 styli.

And in the link about all the promos, it's called "DS stylus gift box". Not a gift set, or stylus collection, a gift box. So I'd say there's a chance.

Also, the OP link still works fine for me.

[quote name='bokmeow']What is the likelihood that the 7 DS Lite Stylus will come with the case?

'cos frankly, I'm having a hard time figuring out how 7 DS Lite stylus will come in handy, but that case on the other hand, great for storing DS games.[/QUOTE]
IMHO, if Nintendo were to offer that case, I think they would be marketing the case in big bold letters with moving pictures with Flash 9.0 and all that jazz, not the 7 stylus'. Something isn't right here.

I got it to work and did the survay..
I registered my game first then click the page the OP posted and it came to the page with stylus picture and info I refreashed it and the link to the survay was up.

Try that and see if it'll work..

[quote name='meerkatgamer']I got it to work and did the survay..
I registered my game first then click the page the OP posted and it came to the page with stylus picture and info I refreashed it and the link to the survay was up.

Try that and see if it'll work..[/quote]

still no dice for me. :cry:

[quote name='1modernboy']I won one as well. It was from the Nintendo Power monthly contest when the first Super Mario Strikers came to the Gamecube. I also won a mini basketball goal from the Mario 3-on-3 giveaway.[/quote]Wow, what are the odds that we both won one. I thought there were only 20 of those made for the contest in the states.

And good work with the basketball goal! I don't want to derail this thread, but if you ever want to show it off, drop me a picture of it in a PM. Prizes are awesome. Especially when a cag family member wins. =)

[quote name='mrelusive']IMHO, if Nintendo were to offer that case, I think they would be marketing the case in big bold letters with moving pictures with Flash 9.0 and all that jazz, not the 7 stylus'. Something isn't right here.[/quote] When you read the description it's there.

Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day - Get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box
All kinds of players are enjoying the fun of playing video games thanks to Nintendo DS, and Nintendo wants to get to know our fans better through a special Brain Age 2 survey program. Register your Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day game and fill out a quick survey to get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box with seven brightly colored DS Lite styluses. Click here to find out more

[quote name='backwards_compatible']Just did the survey BEFORE registering my game...registered my game afterwards anyway, wouldn't want them to actually check that before sending me the styluses.[/quote]

how in the hell....

Crap. After seeing some success on this thread w/ registering then taking the survey, I finally decided to go for it. I checked the link first to make sure the survey was available. Yep, it was there...in fact, I probably could have taken it w/o registering first, like some of you did. So I went ahead and registered, went back to the survey...and all I get is an error page now. Damn it, I was trying to do things in the right order!

one thing i noticed last night, when it said i'd get the stylus set WITHOUT having registered (or even purchased) the brain age... a couple places on the survey page mentioned "Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree" which i DO have and have registered...

could nintendo have, perhaps, added in the correct brain age 2 survey, but not switched out the code to check for the correct game before allowing you to take the survey and receive the stylus set...

that might explain why some people are having trouble getting the survey when they've registered the game (they don't own big brain), and why others can get the survey without having even registered brain age 2 (they have big brain).

thoughts? has anyone out there disproven this theory?

i did the survey first, but only after registrating the game did i get the confirmation email for the stylus.

OK, got it to work. Not sure if any one thing was the main reason it worked, but here's what I did:
  • Logged off of My Nintendo
  • Closed browser
  • Opened browser and went straight to https://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/ without logging in. Should see the specifics of the promo.
  • Clicked the click here to sign up link (you'll notice the link is set to redirect you back to /brainage2/index.jsp after logging in or creating a new account)
  • Logged in w/ my credentials
  • Redirected to survey, which I completed and was told to expect the gift box, blah blah blah
For what it's worth, after logging in I was redirected to http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/survey.jsp ...might give that link a go.

[quote name='eugaet']I, sir (or madam, never know on the tubes), do not envy you the reaming you are about to get from a particular segment of this fine community.[/quote]

After reading that, I didn't really understand that... but then I leave this thread and then I see what your talking about. I didn't even know that people were stuffing that down peoples throats, sorry. :lol:

[quote name='SanjiX']...sorry. :lol:[/quote]No problem, I'm actually one of the ones who don't mind. I just didn't want you to be unprepared for it. It can be a bit...harsh. ;)

Has anyone who was having problems tried the link to survey.jsp I posted above? I'm just curious if that works or if it still returns an error page.

[quote name='eugaet']No problem, I'm actually one of the ones who don't mind. I just didn't want you to be unprepared for it. It can be a bit...harsh. ;)

Has anyone who was having problems tried the link to survey.jsp I posted above? I'm just curious if that works or if it still returns an error page.[/quote]

I've tried linking to that page and following the steps you laid out...I just keep getting directed back to the index page with no survey showing.

[quote name='eugaet']OK, got it to work. Not sure if any one thing was the main reason it worked, but here's what I did:
  • Closed browser
  • Opened browser and went straight to https://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/ without logging in. Should see the specifics of the promo.
  • Clicked the click here to sign up link (you'll notice the link is set to redirect you back to /brainage2/index.jsp after logging in or creating a new account)
  • Redirected to survey, which I completed and was told to expect the gift box, blah blah blah
For what it's worth, after logging in I was redirected to http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/survey.jsp ...might give that link a go.[/quote]

hey thx dude! i'm taking the survey right now so hopefully i get my stylus set by the end of the year.

[quote name='eugaet']OK, got it to work. Not sure if any one thing was the main reason it worked, but here's what I did:
  • Closed browser
For what it's worth, after logging in I was redirected to http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/survey.jsp ...might give that link a go.[/quote]

Yes, this worked for me. Thanks for outlining the process like this. After taking the survey you are required to confirm your acceptance of the free gift and get a message indicating you'll get it in x amount of weeks after it is processed.

Edit: this also disproves certain posters who insisted that the survey would only come via email. I do hope those individuals who were condescending enough to assume that their way was the correct way continue to wait for their email survey so we can find out if that way works, too.

SanjiX: I felt your $10 BA2 thread (if it was your thread) was actually a legit offer, seeing that it had free shipping. Perhaps if the title of the thread to "BA2 Shipped FREE & $10 w/GCO" they may not have come down on you so hard. GCO is always an afterthought on any CAG offer, not the headliner.

As for the survey: I tried it at work tonight and I got the survey screen. It's not a popup, but rather a new page that it redirects you to after you log in from the mynintendo.com\brainage2\ offer screen. I did the method of going to the OP page before logging in. Perhaps our C/S E-mails brought it to their attention to fix the broken survey link.

• Closed browser
For what it's worth, after logging in I was redirected to http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/survey.jsp ...might give that link a go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I finally got to take the survey too.

• Closed browser
For what it's worth, after logging in I was redirected to http://www.nintendo.com/brainage2/survey.jsp ...might give that link a go.[/quote]Sweet thanks. It worked for me

I also got this to work too.. i don't know if this is relevent or not but I figured i share.. First register the Brain Age 2 game... by logging on to the nintendo as described above... if the survey doesn't work or doesn't appear.. don't panic... just wait about 12 Hours.. It may be that the survey server is full or your account with registration of Brain age 2 have to be activated or something... it seems to work better at late night from other post post.. from what I can gather I see people being able to take the survey after 10PM and late as 9AM... Good Luck guys! i was able to do it at 6AM

[quote name='DocRamon']one thing i noticed last night, when it said i'd get the stylus set WITHOUT having registered (or even purchased) the brain age... a couple places on the survey page mentioned "Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree" which i DO have and have registered...

could nintendo have, perhaps, added in the correct brain age 2 survey, but not switched out the code to check for the correct game before allowing you to take the survey and receive the stylus set...

that might explain why some people are having trouble getting the survey when they've registered the game (they don't own big brain), and why others can get the survey without having even registered brain age 2 (they have big brain).

thoughts? has anyone out there disproven this theory?[/quote]

I noticed the top of my Explorer window was labeled BBA: WD after I completed the survey (I also didn't register BA2 yet). I also have that game so who knows.

bread's done
Back