Resident Evil Raccoon City Special Edition Back In Stock (360 only)

[quote name='dgwillia006']If this is a capbomb, then the definition of a bad game truly must have changed. I never would call a game "Shit" unless it was glitch riddled, had no redeeming qualities, and was unplayable.[/QUOTE]
Good for you. You're like some game orphanage that takes in all the crap games that are universally panned. You're gonna need a bigger house and a higher salary to support your beliefs, because you will literally like "thousands" of games out there.

And Dynasty Warriors 7 has many many flaws. Games don't get "universally" panned for no reason, and in this case, it goes back to the formulaic rehashing.

[quote name='Stele']Lol, "real" gamer. I have over 300 games spread across 8 consoles. Is that "real" enough for you? I don't even like CoD or Street Fighter. Katamari and Dynasty Warriors don't come close to having the shit reviews this game has, and the earlier versions of those games scored fine, even great, until formulaic rehashes tainted the quality of the franchises. This title is another classic capbomb as a result of the company milking and commoditizing it's franchises. This is why Japanese developers are gonna fall over the edge of the cliff in a few years since these practices are so prevalent. This is not a Resonance of Fate, El Shaddai, Nier, or Sengoku Basara, which I all have. This is just a plain turd along the lines of Duke Nukem Forever, which I also have because it was for a price of a car wash.[/QUOTE]

I think it's going a bit far throwing this in the same category as Duke Nukem Forever. RE:ORC is no way shape or form is as broken and worthless as DN:F. I've played both and haven't even finished DN:F because it's bad, really bad. I don't feel this way about RE:ORC, it's not perfect, but it's playable and fun. At the end of the day that's all it's about, having fun playing a game.

To each their own on games they like, but comparing to Duke is in no way fair.

[quote name='Stele']Good for you. You're like some game orphanage that takes in all the crap games that are universally panned. You're gonna need a bigger house and a higher salary to support your beliefs, because you will literally like "thousands" of games out there.[/QUOTE]

Lol, cant even think of a good comeback so you resort to a horrible insult. Also, kinda ironic you just said you had over 300 games at your place

[quote name='dgwillia006']Lol, cant even think of a good comeback so you resort to a horrible insult. Also, kinda ironic you just said you had over 300 games at your place[/QUOTE]
Haha, one, that was far from an insult. I was just running with your definition of shit. Also, what comeback do I need? Your argument was: I think DW7 is awesome, most people don't, therefore I am right and cool as a non-conformist. Therefore, I am also right here for similar logic. "That" is a logical fallacy because the surrounding context is completely different. I think having over 300 games gives me great perspective. Even this garbage is beneath me owning it.

guys can we please stop the hate? seriously, just because you have internet anonymity doesnt mean you should disrespect and demean other people and their taste in games.

some people are going to hate this game, some will love it, and others will find it a good time kill. its the nature of the industry. look, at the end of the day, its that person's money and decision. you have every right to come in the thread and state your opinion but do you really need to continue past "this game isnt for me. pass" ?

were a community here. lets get back to saving money and having fun.

Yeah, tell that to your counterpart who started it with this nugget. That's a classic internet hit and run and I just happened to feel like calling him out on it. And please...none of us are important enough to derive the full benefits of internet anonymity. We're pretty much already anonymous in our lives.
[quote name='dgwillia006']Lol @ people who hate on a game for no other reason than to fit in the with crowd.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who made a snide comment right after 2 people posted they brought the game? Calling people "Non-Comformist" for simply liking something not everyone else does

I never insulted anyone, just stated my opinion, then watched as everything descended back into troll-dom. Just like all those Anti-Vita topics, which magically dissapeared after everyone realized it wasnt a failure and they were wasting their time

Also, sorry for not responding. Too busy having fun with the game you think is pure shit

If a game is universally panned then it is generally not good. I've looked at gamerankings and generally anything below 70% in the last few years is either a total avoid or wait for $10 or less.

Only games that I can think of that I enjoyed that had below a 70% gamerankings average in the last few years? Magna Carta 2 (At 69% none the less) and TDU 2 (67%) probably because I enjoyed the first TDU so much.

This game is on track to being one of the worst games out there, will probably be fighting with Neverdead for second to last place ahead of Amy (which has a 25% and will probably retain the crown.)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Says the guy who made a snide comment right after 2 people posted they brought the game? Calling people "Non-Comformist" for simply liking something not everyone else does

I never insulted anyone, just stated my opinion, then watched as everything descended back into troll-dom. Just like all those Anti-Vita topics, which magically dissapeared after everyone realized it wasnt a failure and they were wasting their time

Also, sorry for not responding. Too busy having fun with the game you think is pure shit[/QUOTE]

So can anyone confirm if this has offline co-op or not?
How is the computer AI?
Is this worth getting now or wait?
Im a big fan of RE, but i never play those off plot games like outbreak, etc.
Im want RE6 now!

[quote name='The Punisher']So can anyone confirm if this has offline co-op or not?
How is the computer AI?
Im want RE6 now![/QUOTE]
-No split screen co-op.
-Depends on how badly you want to play it, I'm sure it'll see a drop fairly quick
-The AI is dumb as fuck, I wouldn't recommend it for single player only
-I think we all want RE6 now!

[quote name='The Punisher']So can anyone confirm if this has offline co-op or not?
How is the computer AI?
Im want RE6 now![/QUOTE]

No offline co-op

AI sometimes goes from being Semi-Intelligent to Full-Retard

Honestly depends on whether or not you plan on playing Co-op, or have friends who have it. If not, i'd say wait or atleast rent it, but dont listen to all the random hatred.

[quote name='dgwillia006']No offline co-op

AI sometimes goes from being Semi-Intelligent to Full-Retard

Honestly depends on whether or not you plan on playing Co-op, or have friends who have it. If not, i'd say wait or atleast rent it, but dont listen to all the random hatred.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Will probably wait to hit under $10-$20.
I wanted it to be single player/ offline co-op. There is call of duty for online co-op...that i like

[quote name='JPLS']Okay cool, thanks. I'll wait another day or so I guess.[/QUOTE]

There is no extra pre-order bonus through amazon if you got the special edition. In the fine print (before the game shipped) it said that regular editions get codes emailed and special editions do not because the pre-order bonus is already included with the special edition. Feel free to email them if you'd like but they are going to tell you everything I just did.

They pulled the same thing with SFxT.

[quote name='yamayama']There is no extra pre-order bonus through amazon if you got the special edition. In the fine print (before the game shipped) it said that regular editions get codes emailed and special editions do not because the pre-order bonus is already included with the special edition. Feel free to email them if you'd like but they are going to tell you everything I just did.

They pulled the same thing with SFxT.[/QUOTE]

Ah lame. Not a big deal though.

bread's done
Back