Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Sorry to drop out so quick, but my PS3 froze, which it's never done before. I'm going to take that as a sign that I should let it cool down for a bit. The rounds I was in for were great; I'll do my best to be on Wednesday night, hopefully with a more cooperative PS3 and headset.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I will just say it's very different from the original, I mean very different. The only thing similar between the two is Nathan Hale and some weapons. Gameplay is very different. If you are into sci-fi shooters like a Halo or something, you'd probably enjoy it. I like the second way more.
[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I didn't really get that into the original either, which is why I was on the fence for this one for so long. The second one is much, much improved.

[quote name='greenfox']Sorry to drop out so quick, but my PS3 froze, which it's never done before. I'm going to take that as a sign that I should let it cool down for a bit. The rounds I was in for were great; I'll do my best to be on Wednesday night, hopefully with a more cooperative PS3 and headset.[/quote]You probably came across a network glitch or something causing the game to freeze (that's usually when my console freezes, if anything).

Anyway, I wish I could have played until midnight, but I wasn't feeling too well all day and was beyond tired, so I had to end close to around 11:30pm EST. Thanks for showing though.

I just picked up this game from CC and have been playing Online co-op - it's awesome.

I'd like to join the clan if it's possible. =]

Just go ahead and join the clan like the instructions explain on the OP.

There will be R2 night tomorrow night (on Wednesday). Like always, I start the party at 9:30pm EST.

I should be in tonight. Maybe a little Skirmish action? I'm still going for the 10k (I got 3,100 or such ATM). I'm fine with some Co-op though, need more Grey Tech for my Medic (I'll probably try out the Spec Ops for a change today).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Thanks for showing up. Sucks tonight didn't go so well, but I had a bad week, and I was really tired tonight.[/quote]

We got beaten so badly yesterday, we couldn't do anything against them, hope next time we will do better in competitive.

[quote name='Yoh']We got beaten so badly yesterday, we couldn't do anything against them, hope next time we will do better in competitive.[/QUOTE]Before you came, we did REALLY well as a team and won twice.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Before you came, we did REALLY well as a team and won twice.[/quote]

That's what I thought. You must have been playing for a while after old man river dropped out at 11-ish. I really need to re-acquaint myself with this game as I felt like a lost puppy at times (literally at one point with TMK, lol). I thought co-op was the only thing I'd like but the skirmishes were pretty fun. I could swear all I did was die during the one but I ended up with a ton of points and a high ranking (6th?). I'll try and be around more down the road even if it's pulling teeth getting a peep out of me.

Oh yeah, 3-man co-op is FTL but fun to see how far we actually get :D

[quote name='QiG']That's what I thought. You must have been playing for a while after old man river dropped out at 11-ish. I really need to re-acquaint myself with this game as I felt like a lost puppy at times (literally at one point with TMK, lol). I thought co-op was the only thing I'd like but the skirmishes were pretty fun. I could swear all I did was die during the one but I ended up with a ton of points and a high ranking (6th?). I'll try and be around more down the road even if it's pulling teeth getting a peep out of me.

Oh yeah, 3-man co-op is FTL but fun to see how far we actually get :D[/QUOTE]After you left, we gained more in co-op, so we did a little better.

[quote name='disillusion386']Skirmish was definitely a lot of fun. It was weird that I had the least points, but gained the most experience.[/QUOTE]Yeah, they are, which is why I do them. I'd like to throw in a TDM, but the reason I don't is because most who play them only use snipers and that's all. Skirmishes keep people from only doing that.
[quote name='cdietschrun']TMK, My network type is NAT-1 when I connect to the PS3.[/QUOTE]Thanks for letting me know. You should not have a problem since you are NAT-1, but I will look into the issue (see about other NAT 1 situations. Or who knows, you might have just had a bad night.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Before you came, we did REALLY well as a team and won twice.[/quote]

:whistle2:| Hope it wasn't because of me, the team we played against seems good, couldn't do much against them, I totally forgot about it and joined late it for the R2 night

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I had to drop out so early in the R2 night. I couldn't find my headset and then my family came over for a surprise visit, so I decided to spare you from hearing the "What are you playing Uncle Julian?", "Can I play Uncle Julian?", "Why are you talking to the TV Uncle Julian?". You should be thanking me.

[quote name='enufs8d']so i have lab wed night. can't make r2 nights for a while.[/QUOTE]Once I get KZ2 settled in, I plan to possibly move R2 around, like to Friday night, where I do Wednesday and Friday, or maybe some other time, I dunno yet. All I know of is for now, there will be no more Saturday R2 nights. I need to re-evaluate what night works best for people.
[quote name='Yoh']:whistle2:| Hope it wasn't because of me, the team we played against seems good, couldn't do much against them, I totally forgot about it and joined late it for the R2 night[/QUOTE]Naw, you weren't part of any of the blame. We played a tough team and we lost Fluffy. :whistle2:(
[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm planning on getting back into this game. Send me a friend request if you want to play![/QUOTE]I really hope to have you at our night sometime. :D

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Once I get KZ2 settled in, I plan to possibly move R2 around, like to Friday night, where I do Wednesday and Friday, or maybe some other time, I dunno yet. All I know of is for now, there will be no more Saturday R2 nights. I need to re-evaluate what night works best for people.
Naw, you weren't part of any of the blame. We played a tough team and we lost Fluffy. :whistle2:([/quote]
You would've done better with me though :cool:.

If you do set up Wed. and Fri. R2 nights, I'll be on every night. Those are my 2 most free days of the week.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I really hope to have you at our night sometime. :D[/quote]
Wednesdays are a definate, Saturdays I'll have to play by ear, but no doubt I'll be playing during CAG nights from now on.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'll try to get in on this... I'll be a week or two late at least though, I have to wait for goozex/amazon to ship me my copy, then I'll want to finish the single player before getting too into multiplayer. I don't know what clan I'd want to be in though... it'll depend on a few things, I'll probably start Casual but may move to the more hardcore clan.[/QUOTE]Don't you mean KZ2 DD83 or R2? R2 only has one clan. :p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Don't you mean KZ2 DD83 or R2? R2 only has one clan. :p[/quote]
Somana bish... I swear I clicked the other thread...:roll:

Regardless... I need to get in on this too.

I'd like to see DD83 play. To remind everyone, there IS no R2 night tonight. I will make a 2nd R2 night every week regardless, just haven't figured out when (as much as I love KZ2, R2 is more of the game for me).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']To remind everyone, there IS no R2 night tonight. I will make a 2nd R2 night every week regardless, just haven't figured out when (as much as I love KZ2, R2 is more of the game for me).[/quote]

Thank goodness. I was kinda worried about making KZ2, R2, and Warhawk all in one night.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'd like to see DD83 play. To remind everyone, there IS no R2 night tonight. I will make a 2nd R2 night every week regardless, just haven't figured out when (as much as I love KZ2, R2 is more of the game for me).[/quote]
Bloody hell... :lol: I was planning on showing up tonight too.:roll:

Despite KZ2 being out, I will still attend R2 night tomorrow and host a party. If people are on, they can join in. If not, I'll still play and level up myself.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Despite KZ2 being out, I will still attend R2 night tomorrow and host a party. If people are on, they can join in. If not, I'll still play and level up myself.[/quote]

Looks like I'll at least play for a bit then.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Mana, did you want me to take Saturday night out of the thread title?[/QUOTE]Yes please. :D

Anyway, I will start the game in 30 minutes, just to let everyone know.

It was fun... too bad we kept getting pounded in the COOP games. I was wondering "Why are we all down here in the thick of things... shouldn't medics be in the back, specops in the middle, and soldiers be up front?"

I wanted to keep going, but I couldn't figure out how to make someone else leader and I didn't feel like messing around trying to figure out how to start a new COOP game. :lol:

Saw some GTA IV Night regulars in the game. Metaly must be all lonely in Liberty City.

I wish we could have kept goin. Me a dilusional(? some guy who was in the party) kept playin for a minute until we got gangbanged by some chimera.

[quote name='yohsh']Saw some GTA IV Night regulars in the game. Metaly must be all lonely in Liberty City.

I wish we could have kept goin. Me a dilusional(? some guy who was in the party) kept playin for a minute until we got gangbanged by some chimera.[/quote]
Naw, he was playing SOCOM. No one showed up and a few said they couldn't make it so it was canceled.

Today was awesome. zen made us lose many times over, I kept on reviving Mana Knight (who just LOVES to die) and then you all charge into the building and then die while I kick back and watch. Looking forward to the next CAG night (Friday?).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Today was awesome. zen made us lose many times over, I kept on reviving Mana Knight (who just LOVES to die) and then you all charge into the building and then die while I kick back and watch. Looking forward to the next CAG night (Friday?).[/quote]
If Warhawk proved anything, it's that zen doesn't care about his teammates.;):lol:

[quote name='yohsh']Saw some GTA IV Night regulars in the game. Metaly must be all lonely in Liberty City.

I wish we could have kept goin. Me a dilusional(? some guy who was in the party) kept playin for a minute until we got gangbanged by some chimera.[/quote]

lol yeah. That was pretty funny. Hey at least we lasted more than 30 seconds right?

[quote name='mguiddy']If Warhawk proved anything, it's that zen doesn't care about his teammates.;):lol:[/quote]

ROFL. I do care. I care alot. I at least go "Oh crap" or "Shit! Sorry!":lol:

And I blame my utter R2 lameness last night on mucking around with a new headset and trying to remember the controls after so much KZ2.

[quote name='zenprime']ROFL. I do care. I care alot. I at least go "Oh crap" or "Shit! Sorry!":lol:

And I blame my utter R2 lameness last night on mucking around with a new headset and trying to remember the controls after so much KZ2.[/quote]
You care enough to pick up the pieces when you're through with them. :cool:

Yeah... I don't know why I kept hitting the "Throw Grenade" button when playing... I think I thought it should reload or something... It was fun though... I hope GTAIV is canceled more often so I can join in more.:lol:

[quote name='zenprime']ROFL. I do care. I care alot. I at least go "Oh crap" or "Shit! Sorry!":lol:

And I blame my utter R2 lameness last night on mucking around with a new headset and trying to remember the controls after so much KZ2.[/quote]
I don't mind either way. You do good, we get better overall results. You do bad, I get to teabag you.
[quote name='mguiddy']You care enough to pick up the pieces when you're through with them. :cool:

Yeah... I don't know why I kept hitting the "Throw Grenade" button when playing... I think I thought it should reload or something... It was fun though... I hope GTAIV is canceled more often so I can join in more.:lol:[/quote]
Try switching between Halo and R2. Melee=Grenade

[quote name='Devil May Cry']

Try switching between Halo and R2. Melee=Grenade[/quote]
Thing is... the grenade button is R2 doesn't do anything with my config in K2... I need to look up the controls for CoD2 on 360... I was playing that a lot recently, maybe that's what I was thinking.

bread's done
Back